There's nothing here yet
By Jota Pe
This is the first update to the viking age scenario, i updated the British isles, some features:
- New Leaders;
- Now is possible to win with Wessex, but is too hard;
- Isn't so easy to conquest england with Jórvik;
- More balanced.
Hope you like it, i'm going to update it in the future.
Viking Age - 867 AD.zip
By Jota Pe
This is a scenario of 867 AD to Europe map, isn't 100% but i'm going to improve it, adding leaders and more.
NOTE: You must copy and paste the "civilizations_editor" folder into "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\AoCII\game".
Viking Age - 867 AD.zip
By Italian PeC
This is a new side project I made while working on Age of Imperialism (https://youtu.be/fK4vhQE35w4)
It's a beta of a mod that focuses on Western Europe. And similarly to Bloody Europe, it adds a whole lot of new provinces, just a lot more and only for Western Europe.
For now only France, Italy, Switzerland, Benelux, Southern England and Half of Germany are done, with 3400+ provinces in total! The main scenario is 1099: The First Crusade, but the mod has many other scenarios.
It adds 37 new formables, many of them new countries.
Bloody Europe II - it's a mod with a huge map of Europe.
In these mod is:
-Giant map of Europe (4434 provinces) + big map of Europe (2637 provinces) + large map of German Empire (937 provinces)
-Large count of scenarios from ancient times to alternative future
-New fonts and music
-Plenty of new civilizations, form civs and union
-You will see changes in the game code that will change the game significantly
Actual version - 1.1.6
What's added in version 1.1.6:
- Now the maximum value of diplomatic points is 50.0
- Change in the name of unions
- Now the maximum ratio is 250, which increases the chance of forming a union and joining the alliance
- Increased population losses during battles
- Now when you hover over a province, you can find out more detailed information about it
- Removed TEST from new technologies, now the effects for technologies are displayed normally
- We have reduced the growth of the revolutionary risk, now the rebels do not appear so often
- Now the happiness of the population in the occupied provinces depends more on the level of tax in the country
- Fixed a bug with the right of passage of troops
- Added a new icon to the game without replacing the old ones
- Now the size of the country has a stronger effect on the action points
- Now some modifiers have a stronger effect on the stability of the province
- Changed some values in the game settings
- Increased the cost of changing the ideology
- Removed the restriction on increasing the cost of changing ideology if the state had more than 100 provinces
- Increased the brightness of the text at the bottom of the screen in the game loading menu
- The cost of forming a nation is now worth 10,000 coins
- It turned out to add a trade zone editor
- Change in localization
- Now, when a vassal is released, troops in small numbers appear on his territory
- Increased the growth of military fatigue by 10%
- Now the investment is valid for 10 moves
- Now happiness gives more stability
- Fixed large population growth rates on the map
- Fixed bugs in the regions on the map
- Correction of the landscape on the map
- Fixed some connections between provinces
- Changed bonuses and debuffs to different levels of difficulty
- Tribes have been strengthened
- Changes in the" technological " attack of troops
- Correction in the "dawn of the Ottoman Empire"scenario
- Correction in the "Great War"scenario
- Added more than 8,000 new lines of code and more than 40 new classes for the new mechanics (WIP)
- Minor fixes
We hope you enjoy it!
Here you can download the new version
Google - https://drive.google.com/file/d/165y1_V3yM75sIocHz0s1dyoEVTtcVN8Y/view?usp=sharing
Google - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OFreTNjL-OIoivcpXSaxTna2yknuzZMz/view?usp=sharing
Installation instructions for the mod:
move the folder from the archive to the desktop. To start the game, go to the folder and run Bloody_Europe II.jar (there are changes to the game code on the jar).
1.Download and run the file;
2. Install as normal game;
3. (Recommended) Delete the game cache if another mod or original game is present on the device;
4. Start the game (if the game freezes at 49% load, then turn off the game and start again).
Age of Civilizations II - Conqueror's II Mod
Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
Age of Elder Scrolls - is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
- A big map of Nirn;
- Large count of elaborated scenarios;
- New ideologies;
- New diseases;
- Music from TES games;
- Remaded ages;
- Various wonders;
This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added.
We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls