Is it possible to add custom civilizations in android without deleting the resetting the entire app everytime I modify some files? Pls help
This is basically a remake and submod of Fate of World R.E created by Kerems and his development team.
This submod is focused in the XX and XXI century in which there will be many events and alternative history with the title Redux to make it look better, the mod features are...
- 10 events per scenario in the 20th and 21st century and more than 60 events for important scenarios such as WW2
- fixed scenarios
- new music
- 471 new provinces (4740 provinces in total)
- new leaders
- new scenarios with events
- some cities renown
(Sorry if you see bad traduction)
Events (Created for now)
The last war (scenario in next update)
2019: The world today: 2 events
2000: Millenium Dawn: 8 events
1990 (scenario in next update)
1948: 3 events
1945: Endsieg: 14 events
1942 Stalingrad: 26 events
1941:The Great Patriotic War: 19 events
1939: Blitzkrieg (scenario in next update)
The Old Order: First days of Latin America: 42 events
1936: Gathering Storm(Main scenario): 187 events
1919: After the Great War: 4 events
1918: 0 events
1915 Trench Warfare: 0 events
1910: The Great War: 52 events
1900 (events in next update): 0 events
1861: American Civil war: 4 events
1836: A New Era: (events in a next update)
1792: The French revolution (scenario in a next update)
1750: Seven years war(scenario in next update)
The first crusade: (scenario in next update
Android: not yet
0.0.1: mod released
0.0.2: Fixed Communist Ideology
The WWII Mod
This is version 1 release of the WWII mod.
Hello! Welcome to The WWII Mod, a mod based on WWII, this is version 1 release of this mod, it has been a WIP for quite a while, but i have took it out of its limited release and now version 1 is available to the public!
1. 1936 Scenario, made to be as realistic as possible, there are 70 events, nations with events are: China, Japan, USSR, Finland, Poland, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Romania.
2. Many new leaders have been added which fit the 1936 scenario, countries with new leaders include: United Kingdom, Burma, Kuomintang, Greater Empire of Manchuria, Mongol Military Government, Liu Wenhui's division, Ma Hushan's division, Afghanistan, Iraq, Egypt, Anglo-Egyptian Sudan, Yemen, Oman, Panama, Costa Rica, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Guatemala, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Liberia and Tannu Tuva.
3. UI edited, now looks more gold and fancy, game icon also changed to "The WWII Mod".
Anyways, have fun!
Download PC: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dujoIOyt1ccB4Xjjgn3RODysDtvy2vqB/view?usp=sharing
Download Mobile: Working on it.
If there are any issues be sure to say so in the comment section.
LATEST PROGRESS UPDATE
Released 12:53 UTC, 5 December 2021
Alpha 1.0 Released! WotEC now has a Discord server: https://discord.gg/qr9zZpKErP
War of the Eight Continents is a total overhaul mod for Age of History II, featuring an all-new, balanced world inspired by various popular fantasy series. It is currently under complete remake, with a completely new map with 9,427 provinces, better and more complex history and scenarios, while also retaining the civilizations from before the remake and giving them a whole new lore.
Alpha 1.0 files:
Download mod for PC
Release Date: 5 December 2021
(open README.txt file for instructions)
(156 MB compressed, 175 MB uncompressed)
Download mod for Android
Current WotEC version: Alpha 1.0
(OLD) Demo 1 + Demo 2 Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qOYpnWU8OKhY_3mdCYg9Eh5KLnn8T8yG/view?usp=sharing
Release Date: 5 August 2021
(OLD) Demo 1.1 Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12AWkjeYdRBsEpANeAM6xW4V7oq9mfKs-/view?usp=sharing
Release Date: 4 July 2021
3 new scenarios 3 new civilizations Improved background (OLD) Demo 1 Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1N7MGP961tQ1R2g2f4CtmtsZ4_2yTRe7A/view?usp=sharing
Release Date: 24 June 2021
Post bug reports in the comments.
(version color markers):
Demo 1, Demo 2 Pre-Alpha Alpha Beta Final Candidate Final
First Demo Map (551 provinces) (select "War of the Eight Continents (Demo 1)" map) Second Demo Map (1,091 provinces) (select "War of the Eight Continents (Demo 2)" map) The Known World/War of Six Continents/V2 World Map (9,427 provinces) - 312 super-regions, ~1,100 regions (select "The Known World" map)
Simple V2 World Map (~1,250 provinces planned) - V2's regions as provinces Complete World Map/War of Eight Continents (~12,000!!! >14,000!!!!! provinces planned, maybe ~14,000!!!!! just to beat Project Alpha's 13,316 provinces)
147 civilizations in the First Demo and 619 in the Second Demo, over 2,000 in Alpha 1.0! 351 formable civilizations in Alpha 1.0 5 new ideologies (Imperial Core and Imperial Province are already in Alpha 1.0 scenarios, rest will come in subsequent versions) FUTURE: Over a dozen new ideologies, many with unique playstyles
Post update: more detailed
Increased population and economy growth for higher realism More realistic populations, with province growth rates up to 200% New government types, and adjustments to existing ones More terrain types, with more powerful modifiers HRE replaced with Empire of Dacanium Capitulation system, based on that of Bloody Europe II Other minor code changes, as well as a color randomizer for game civilization editor: Ultimatum max relations changed from -10 to +25 Increased minimum army to attack from 10 to 50 Miscellaneous general changes FUTURE: Overhauled game mechanics, extended settings, super-events, restored features*, including: Major bugfixes, for things like self-warring (i.e. two countries from the same alliance at war with each other), army disappearances, Improved modding and event tools Army mechanics changes, armies now have subdivisions (increasing in size with later eras), and inclusion of basic combat mechanics to make battles more than just throwing soldiers at each other FUTURE: Empire of Dacanium has actual gameplay effects FUTURE: Move to more RTS-style gameplay, with simulated battles (not just units throwing each other to deal damage), sieges of fortified areas, and time-based unit movement * Talking about spies and nukes, the localization for which still exist. And making an unofficial patch to fix many of the game's bugs
TOTAL REMAKE IN PROGRESS
ETA: Released! (first demo), Released! (second demo), ~3-4 months (Alpha 0.1), ~6 months? (Beta 1.0), unknown (Final 1.0) < all subject to change!
First demo: the first playable demo of the new world map encompassing a few super-regions, with a few hundred provinces and a handful of scenarios. Second demo: a larger-scale demo with parts of one continent playable (around 1,000 provinces), more complex scenarios, new biomes and other improvements Alpha 0.1: the first "true" version of the new mod, with 1/3 of the provinces complete (~3,500), a few major, event-including scenarios and several smaller scenarios, beginning of mechanics overhauls Beta 1.0: completion of the new world map (all 9,424 provinces done), development of first full-feature scenarios, completion of important civilizations, implementation of mechanics overhauls, addition of super-events Final 1.0: the final version of the mod, with complete set of full-feature scenarios, civilizations and new game mechanics, development will continue from here on, adding more scenarios and civilizations over time Beyond: a walk to oblivion begins here... maybe the FULL world map will be turned into a Hearts of Iron 4 mod? Or the subject of a recoded, AoH-like RTS game?
Remake progress articles:
Sunset on the Old World
January 2020 - June 2021
Map Sectioning: How to Balance and Beautify a Map (24/05/2021) Test World: the first New Generation map* (24/05/2021) Preliminary Map Statistics (27/05/2021) The World of Six Continents: A 7,500-Province Pipedream (27/05/2021) A 13,600 Province Map - The Reality (WIP) (27/05/2021) More, Yes, MORE Biomes! (28/05/2021) Changes to War Mechanics: The Plan (29/05/2021) Heightmap of the World (31/05/2021) Climates of the World (05/06/2021) T.O.R.: The Definitive Edition (05/06/2021) - END OF OLD MOD DEVELOPMENT A New Dawn Begins
June 2021 - August 2021
First Demo: Province Map (11/06/2021) - BEGINNING OF NEW MOD DEVELOPMENT Rainbow of Random Civ Colors (11/06/2021) New Mod, New Name (13/06/2021) First Demo Progress: Part 1 (14/06/2021) First Demo Progress: Part 2 (16/06/2021) First Demo Progress: Part 3 - Map Complete (17/06/2021) First Demo Progress: Part 4 - Connecting the Dots (18/06/2021) First Demo Progress: Part 5 - Testing, Testing, Testing... (18/06/2021) First Demo Progress: Part 6 - A Lot of Flags... (20/06/2021) First Demo Progress: Part 7 - Almost Done... (24/06/2021) First Demo: Released! (24/06/2021) Second Demo Progress: Part 1 - More Background Completion (29/06/2021) Second Demo Progress: Part 2 - A Darkness Falls on the World... (30/06/2021) Second Demo Progress: Part 3 - Background Complete! (01/07/2021) Second Demo Progress: Part 4 - Province Drawing 2 Electric Boogaloo (02/07/2021) First Demo: Scenario Update (04/07/2021) Second Demo Progress: Part 5 - Still Scribbling... (05/07/2021) A Time-Based Solution for Province Movement (06/07/2021) The Technology Question (09/07/2021) Second Demo Progress: Part 6 - Too Many Provinces... (13/07/2021) Second Demo Progress: Part 7 - The Province Genocide (16/07/2021) Second Demo Progress: Part 8 - Provinces in the Map Editor (17/07/2021) Second Demo Progress: Part 9 - Nearing Completion (18/07/2021) Second Demo Progress: Part 10 - Province Statistics (19/07/2021) Second Demo Progress: Part 11 - A Civil War of Sorts (19/07/2021) Second Demo Progress: Part 12 - The World in 2021 (20/07/2021) Second Demo Progress: Part 13 - Divide and... Conquer? (22/07/2021) Second Demo Progress: Part 14 - Pick Your Poison (25/07/2021) Second Demo Progress: Part 15 - The Eastern Rekoviad (27/07/2021) Scenario Showcase: Mythic Dynasties (28/07/2021) Scenario Showcase: Winter is Coming (30/07/2021) Scenario Showcase: Between East and West (30/07/2021) Scenario Showcase: The New Age (31/07/2021) Scenario Showcase: Century of Humiliation (01/08/2021) Scenario Showcase: Shattering of the Flower (01/08/2021) Scenario Showcase: Superregion Wars (03/08/2021) Scenario Showcase: Turn of the Old Millennium (03/08/2021) Scenario Showcase: Age of Darkness (04/08/2021) Second Demo: Released! (05/08/2021) - END OF DEMO DEVELOPMENT Leaving the Boundaries
(making of full 10,000 province map and Alpha development)
August 2021 - December 2021
Full Map Progress: Part 1 - Yet Another Beginning (07/08/2021) - BEGINNING OF FULL MAP DEVELOPMENT Full Map Progress: Part 2 - The First Thousand (08/08/2021) Full Map Progress: Part 3 - Going East (09/08/2021) Full Map Progress: Part 4 - A Little Break Now... (12/08/2021) Full Map Progress: Part 5 - War of 2.5 Continents (28/08/2021) Full Map Progress: Part 6 - The Sun Shines Over the Full Map (01/09/2021) Alpha Progress: Part 1 - Watch your Terrain (05/09/2021) Alpha Progress: Part 2 - Civilization Confetti (27/09/2021) Alpha Progress: Part 3 - I'm sure it's grown out now... (03/10/2021) Alpha Progress: Part 4 - Forward Through Time (14/10/2021) Alpha Progress: Part 5 - A Thousand Years of Progress (05/11/2021) A Change Beyond Any
(Beta development and implementing of new features and mechanics)
December 2021 - ?
Reaching the Finish Line
(progress towards Final version)
? - ???
* New Generation: maps made using map sectioning (splitting maps into multiple layers of provinces, regions and super-regions) and more careful province drawing
Statistics below for the old, pre-remake version.
Current old mod version: FINAL 2.0 (The Definitive Edition, OLD VERSION/T.O.R. Mod)
FINAL 2.0 (The Definitive Edition) download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rYAY2SdzSD6rx0iL8nqHH9D9g6yB9fKx/view?usp=sharing (backup your game first)
FINAL 1.0 (pre-Definitive Edition) download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18ptLK3ulpRbviU86PevUwgHNRHudW1ZD/view?usp=sharing (backup your game first)
Features of Old FINAL 2.0:
V1 World Map (1617/~1750-1800 provinces) (select "ToR" map) Map of Ravenfield (WIP, 1890 provinces) (select "ToR Ravenfield" map) Test Worlds (60 and 205 provinces) (select "Map Sectioning Test" and "Map Sectioning Test - Expanded" maps) CIVILIZATIONS
Over 200 new civilizations (over 800 planned) 31 formable civilizations GAMEPLAY
Increased population and economy growth for higher realism New government types, and adjustments to existing ones HRE replaced with Ravenfielder Empire LANGUAGES
- English (always complete)
- Russian (incomplete and undergoing major revisions)
- Lithuanian (incomplete)
Hello, Age of History II community!
This is Magolor (Talirian). After months of silence, finally I'm coming back with the brand-new Age of Modding v0.9.8.0 UPDATE!
- You are a new modder, you want to make a mod with custom events, maps, musics, icons and everything else, but don't know how to do?
- You are a skilled modder, you have so many ideas but it takes too much time and effort to realize?
- You are a gamer, you want to quickly improve the game experience with prettified event pictures, custom music and modified game rules?
Now, Age of Modding can save your day!
Age of Modding (AoM for short) is a Windows software, designed to help AoH2 modders, providing a super convenient and intuitive GUI-based modding pipeline.
>>>Age of Modding v0.9.8.0 UPDATE Download Link<<<
Current Version 0.9.8.0 features Include:
- Brand-New UI: Taken from PyDracula, a UI way better than previous one! Enjoy the tool's efficiency as well as beauty.
- Better Map Generator Algorithm: No more gaps between provinces; more options and more flexibility; allowing separated provinces including enclaved provinces. Creating huge maps with thousands of provinces within 10 minutes!
- Pictures Manager: As in v0.9.0.0. Convert UI files to different scales, resizing event pictures and leaders portraits. Together with the Game Base Manager. You can finally enjoy large event pictures in your game experience!
- Texts Manager: As in v0.9.0.0. Convenient event localization, and text-based event making pipeline under the help of a new format. Improved in v0.9.8.0 with more intuitive edition. Automatic registration of charset: never going to have missing characters again! (still improving)
- Mods Manager: As in v0.9.0.0. Manage game with different mods and versions: add, clean, rename, move and export to .zip file to be ready to publish with just one click.
- Music Manager: Replace your own music and sound effects! It is easy!
- Game Base Manager (Dev): Change game base and change the rules! More technologies, different combating computations, different event picture sizes, different diplomacy, etc. Different game bases are collected from different mods. Also, I personally modified the original game base for simple things like war declaration turn. This is still under development and more documentations and explanations are definitely required.
- Civilization Manager (Coming Soon): Civilization BATCH editor! Add hundreds of civilizaitions using one click only. Made available by the custom Game Base developed throughout months: serializable AoH2. This is still under development (I once finished it but the source code was lost in a catastrophic breakdown of my computer, together with all the source codes of the old v0.9.0.0 AoM 😞).
Introductions and Tutorials of the old AoM are already uploaded on YouTube in English, please subscribe my Youtube channel Taliran: Talirian. Or if you want Chinese Tutorials, or have a bilibili account and willing to support me by subscribing my bilibili account Talirian: Talirian. (Please do subscribe if you are interested. Thank you very much for your attention!)
Currently only English and Chinese (since I'm Chinese) are supported as interface language, if you would like to help me translate and add new languages, please contact me.
Old Topic: AoM v0.9.0.0 Link
Please do checkout Tutorial, and please do backup your files. The software is currently under beta so BUGs may occur. Please contact me if you find any.
The software is completely free of charge (and it will always be), and you could freely use it for any purpose in any way. But please notice:
1. Though this is not compulsory and I have no means of checking, please add acknowledgement if you used this software during the production of your mod or map or whatever it is.
2. It is allowed to profit, if you like, from mods created under the help of this software. But it is not allowed to profit by redistributing, selling or providing services from this software.
3. Though this is not compulsory and I have no means of checking, using this software that I'm willing to share, you should also be willing to contribute to the community and share your findings whenever you discovered some new techniques in AoH2 modding.
Age of Civilizations II - Conqueror's II Mod
Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
Age of Elder Scrolls - is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
- A big map of Nirn;
- Large count of elaborated scenarios;
- New ideologies;
- New diseases;
- Music from TES games;
- Remaded ages;
- Various wonders;
This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added.
We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls