Age of History 3

On 1/13/2021 at 11:35 AM, Kingpvz said:

Helo! I started to make a map in AoH2 called alavida.

I'll be also adding a lot of scenarios, that's a thing! Don't forget to follow to never miss an update!Background: Background

PROVINCES: 100 | Plan for provinces: ~1000
Done regions: VENISTAN, VENESTAN, SLOVAKORIA, SLOVAKIORIA, UKREVOL, MARTINOVIAN NEW KINGDOM, MARTINOVIAN GUINEA
Done borders: JUROVIA, JOHANCA, VENOSTAN, MARTINOVIA, VENOSTAN KINGDOM

CONNECTIONS: 0/?

SCENARIOS: None

i try to make background Untitled.thumb.png.dee6c581486905fac198c21d0b717161.png

On 1/16/2021 at 8:16 PM, Deutsches Reich said:

i try to make background Untitled.thumb.png.dee6c581486905fac198c21d0b717161.png

Could you pls send it to me in higher resolution?

E-Mail: stano5340@gmail.com

P.S. Thank you so much!

On 1/19/2021 at 9:10 PM, gustavobrazilian said:

Will it be on Android? And did you make this universe yourself?

1. If I find someone that can convert, then yes

2. Like I made only "continent" that is located in pacific ocean near hawaii (in that empty space in globe) and I have no idea why. I also made a book about this continent when I was 6 or 7 (nearly 8 years ago) but I then lit it up (because why not)

16 hours ago, davidtjk said:

release date?

I don't know yet, I just started and I see it will take a lot of time. Pls follow for updates, maybe like in 3 - 6 months

17 hours ago, davidtjk said:

Is will be good if you post your own world map with nations on it

example like this :

otnNlPK.png

Everything is on paper now, I won't do that until I finish all provinces :3

Hello Guys! My last reply is deleted so I can change it to this: I made everything in thursday so I decided to make this friday the Day of History - DoH (ok sorry) Simply I made 70 provinces, finished all seas and found some interesting editor features that I have no idea how do they work. lol | Take a look:

944837659_bandicam2021-01-2915-22-18-734.thumb.jpg.308dca006f0979df586e20073f169160.jpg

On 1/18/2021 at 3:54 AM, Kingpvz said:

When I was a kid, Me and my brother had "own world/continent" So i'm trying to recreate it from how I remember it lol

BRO IM LIKE YOU but the diference is that i not created a continent but an entire world and made even a comic showing the history of the wars and races of this world. (but im still doing it). i hope this project go far because i know how is to make a aoc2 map of something you created

15 hours ago, cyka blyat mapper said:

BRO IM LIKE YOU but the diference is that i not created a continent but an entire world and made even a comic showing the history of the wars and races of this world. (but im still doing it). i hope this project go far because i know how is to make a aoc2 map of something you created

umm yeah lol

Day of History 4 guys! So yesterday I got tested positive for coronavirus and I still feel sad. But I made a stream and you guys cheered me up :3
So um... thank you for that, I made over 100 provinces this week (114 to be exact), finished venostan, started with johanca (after few provinces it'll be finished too) and made 2 (yes, 2) provinces in stanovia. lol