Age of History Games
Kingpvz

[WIP: Provinces] Alavida: The rise from nowhere (2021 Provinces done)

Helo thare! I started to make a map in AoH2 called alavida. Don't forget to follow and share your thoughts in the comments!

I'll be also adding a lot of scenarios, that's a thing! Don't forget to follow to never miss an update!

Support me on patreon please (click here)

Background: Background

PROVINCES: 2021 | Plan for provinces: ~2500
Done regions: SEA, VENISTAN, VENESTAN, SLOVAKORIA, SLOVAKIORIA, UKREVOL, MARTINOVIAN NEW KINGDOM, MARTINOVIAN GUINEA, SUCHOVIA, RETWONIA, ZELAVIAN EMPIRE, MARTINOVIA, VENOSTAN KINGDOM, SCANN', MAURITOVANIA, VENOSTAN, JOHANCA, ZUZANOVIA, DESERTS, JUROVIA, STANOVIA (Retwonia, Islandia, Fourthy Union, Lapytovan Stanovia, Venes, Northern Stanovia, Nalian Zelav Stanovia, North Keban, South Keban, Protipalia, Tkebekh, East Spikc, Central Towiiu, Eastern Zi, West Spikc, Kespral-Towiiu)
Done borders: STANOVIA (Slavic Stanovia, General Stanovian State)

CONNECTIONS: 0/?

NATIONS: None

SCENARIOS: None

Update (9/4/21)
So, these 2 weeks I did not do much work (only 321 provinces that is 160.5 per week) but still, I have done some work lol
This is day of history number 10 and here's what i made... ehem... West Spikc is done and Kespral-Towiiu is also done. Next I made like a half from slavic stanovia. I have to say, we are nearing finish lol (And yeah, I finished at 2021 provinces for the memes) Here it is:
570128545_bandicam2021-04-0910-00-54-170.thumb.jpg.fa44e892023e6b47c25323a37f21d6e7.jpg

Update (3/26/21)
Interesting how few weeks ago i felt like 250 provinces is too much and now i feel like those 265 provinces i did this week is not enough... Anyway, it's Day of History 9! This week I made 265 provinces finished a lot of parts of stanovia and had a lot of concentration about this project. Also, I rised the number of planned provinces by 500 because as I see, a lot of provinces will be still needed lol. That's it, see you in a week!
1414914303_bandicam2021-03-2608-42-12-673.thumb.jpg.4264a1b46e5875a098132ed3fc1f9dd6.jpg

Update (3/19/21)
IT ISSSSS DOH NUMBER 8! Another friday, another couple of provinces! This week I made 324 provinces (which is the most per week I've ever done) and finished Jurovia! Since Stanovia is huge I decided to split it up last week, and I already made 7 regions 100%! I hope we can do all of regions (exept for gss and sss) till next week! Here is the map atm:
202231349_bandicam2021-03-1907-46-55-542.thumb.jpg.439313ef0138ada7c31bf39f90774bc7.jpg

#slavsunite

Edited by Kingpvz
321 new provinces; completed 3 regions of stanovia; 2021 let's gooooooooo

On 1/13/2021 at 11:35 AM, Kingpvz said:

Helo! I started to make a map in AoH2 called alavida.

I'll be also adding a lot of scenarios, that's a thing! Don't forget to follow to never miss an update!Background: Background

PROVINCES: 100 | Plan for provinces: ~1000
Done regions: VENISTAN, VENESTAN, SLOVAKORIA, SLOVAKIORIA, UKREVOL, MARTINOVIAN NEW KINGDOM, MARTINOVIAN GUINEA
Done borders: JUROVIA, JOHANCA, VENOSTAN, MARTINOVIA, VENOSTAN KINGDOM

CONNECTIONS: 0/?

SCENARIOS: None

i try to make background Untitled.thumb.png.dee6c581486905fac198c21d0b717161.png

On 1/16/2021 at 8:16 PM, Deutsches Reich said:

i try to make background Untitled.thumb.png.dee6c581486905fac198c21d0b717161.png

Could you pls send it to me in higher resolution?

E-Mail: stano5340@gmail.com

P.S. Thank you so much!

On 1/19/2021 at 9:10 PM, gustavobrazilian said:

Will it be on Android? And did you make this universe yourself?

1. If I find someone that can convert, then yes

2. Like I made only "continent" that is located in pacific ocean near hawaii (in that empty space in globe) and I have no idea why. I also made a book about this continent when I was 6 or 7 (nearly 8 years ago) but I then lit it up (because why not)

16 hours ago, davidtjk said:

release date?

I don't know yet, I just started and I see it will take a lot of time. Pls follow for updates, maybe like in 3 - 6 months

17 hours ago, davidtjk said:

Is will be good if you post your own world map with nations on it

example like this :

otnNlPK.png

Everything is on paper now, I won't do that until I finish all provinces :3

Hello Guys! My last reply is deleted so I can change it to this: I made everything in thursday so I decided to make this friday the Day of History - DoH (ok sorry) Simply I made 70 provinces, finished all seas and found some interesting editor features that I have no idea how do they work. lol | Take a look:

944837659_bandicam2021-01-2915-22-18-734.thumb.jpg.308dca006f0979df586e20073f169160.jpg

On 1/18/2021 at 3:54 AM, Kingpvz said:

When I was a kid, Me and my brother had "own world/continent" So i'm trying to recreate it from how I remember it lol

BRO IM LIKE YOU but the diference is that i not created a continent but an entire world and made even a comic showing the history of the wars and races of this world. (but im still doing it). i hope this project go far because i know how is to make a aoc2 map of something you created

15 hours ago, cyka blyat mapper said:

BRO IM LIKE YOU but the diference is that i not created a continent but an entire world and made even a comic showing the history of the wars and races of this world. (but im still doing it). i hope this project go far because i know how is to make a aoc2 map of something you created

umm yeah lol

Day of History 4 guys! So yesterday I got tested positive for coronavirus and I still feel sad. But I made a stream and you guys cheered me up :3
So um... thank you for that, I made over 100 provinces this week (114 to be exact), finished venostan, started with johanca (after few provinces it'll be finished too) and made 2 (yes, 2) provinces in stanovia. lol