5. Francis Underwood

Francis Underwood

6. Hydra

Hydra

7. Ilovethisgame2

Ilovethisgame2

• Similar Content

• By mate0426
      Hi! I really like the concept of vassals, but in some cases it is really hard to control them. For example if I have 5 vassals and I want them to be in my alliance it is really hard to make it, or of I want to get provinces from them, I have to annex the vassal. So my idea is to have a ,, full control over vassals" kind of button in the scemario options menu (where u can set the difficulty) and it will make that the vassals get into everything. So they accept every offer of the lords don't matter how bad relation they have. I hope you like my idea, and thanks for an amazing game Lukas.

• By DenizMert2008
      1571 senario with 0 event (no events) and customized relationships and some borders may false and plz reply the topic
      File :

1571.rar
    • By CopenhaguenLink
      Sorry for my bad english.
      Searching mods and maps for latinoamerica, I realized that Latinoamerica is very forgotten in this community. For that reason, I going to make a map with scenarios of Venezuela.
      1. USA Intervention: This would be a probably scenario where USA invade Venezuela from sea. Colombia will help.
      2. Independence War: In this scenario, the people from Venezuela will fight the Spanish Empire.
      3. States: All Venezuela states will fight for all the country.
      4. Pre-Colombine: The indians tribes fight.
      5. Civil War: The Civil War of the XIX century.
      What do you think? 
      -------------
      Actually I begun the development of the mod. I calculated 400 provinces for playing.
    • By HypaSB
      Hi everyone, 
      after solving my "Abitur" in Germany I had the idea to create a new map. I wanted to create a scenario / map of Bavaria which is as detailed as possible, just for fun. I started yesterday 30.06.2020 and it will take probably a long time to finish it, because I am working alone and have to do all the work alone. I will upload a making off to YouTube so you can stay updated of the status. Hope you like the idea more information will come very soon stay hyped!!! 
    • By Diego
      this is a project to bring hoi4 to age of civilizations while i still work on the imperator mod
      PLANNED FEATURES: 
      All 13k provinces Scenarios maybe more civilizations maybe some more governments