Age of History Games

There's nothing here yet

• Similar Content

• By Dmitry Bunt
      Equestria at war 1.1
      Equestria at War mod, the purpose of which is to port the original Equestria at War mod with HOI4
      At the moment, the following are completely ready:
      -map,
      -countries,
      -music,
      -ideologies,
      -scenarios.
      -Formable civilizations
      -Inteface
      -English language
      -Russian language
      -Cities
      -possible to reduce aggressive AI to 0 on pc
      -fonts (few options)
      Download 1
      Download 2

You can also follow the development of the mod in my VK group Screenshots:

• By Nicsos2
      Modify+ is a global mod, adding a bunch of new interesting things to the game. It is based on Addon+, and Addon+ 2.0
      New scenarios: 2035, 2027, 2020, Red World, 1988, 1960, 1949, 1946, 1945, 1944, 1943, 1941, 1939, 1936, 1933, 1930, 1918, 1910. KaiserReich, KaiserSchlacht, Another World, In The Name Of The Tsar, Nazi World, Apres Moi Le Deluge, FuhrerReich, Grand Tartaria, 1444, 1202 and more... New Provinces in europe and africa New towns and civilizations New Ideologies New music New GUI Events(Comming Soon) New countries New formed Civilizations New liders(Comming Soon) And more...  

• By redr1p
      The shangai powers won the ww 3.
      Russia and China are the new superpowers. 
      Russia has belarus ukraine and many puppets.
      China has tailand and so many indian puppets.
      India, France, Italy, Germany, Turkey, Norway, America and many other NATO countries collapsed.
      Iran has half of the arabic peninsula.
      And so on...

Download 1 ===>ShangaiVictory.rar
      Download 2===>https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oC-4pPNKHhHSmIZRbQjNg-IjgD-fM-X1/view?usp=sharing
    • By Behindee_
      Hello, i need big map where for example: Poland have 5 times more provinces than usual. Thanks!
    • By WorldStadiums
      Hello everyone, I put this publication more than anything so that you know that if you want me to make a personalized flag for a personalized civilization I will do it without any problem and obviously for free, it's just that, thanks for reading
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!