Age of History Games
  1. Aryan

Aryan

• Similar Content

• By Ilovepatatos
      I'm trying to create a 1900 scenario with events until the modern day if someone can help with tips u can do it 
      Discord link https://discord.gg/hBT6CnTe
    • By mimida21
      hello everyone, i'm new to this platform,  plus this map i was working on, took me about 6 days in total when it's come to map making, what inspire me is that some famous guy on the forum with xi as profile pic called age of history 2 as "risk ripoff", but without further a do, welcome to:
      RISK: age of history 2 edition

+almost like aoh1, but way smaller.
      +no sea provinces yet, so it'll feel like old risk game.
      -some country placement may be wrong but it's not like risk was accurate to begin with.

- six scenario as of right now (there'll be more to come, don't worry)
      0.2 update : + fixed the regional placement of the map.
      + added a new scenario: 1440.
      + a ton of formable nations, around 27.
      + created alot of city in different provinces.
      -  due to the lack of sea province in the map, there's only one province wastelanded in 1440.
      -  i accidently made H.R.E the number one in 1440.
      0.3 update: + fixed terrain placement slightly, and fix some continent placement *northern north America and Alaska ain't Asia*
      + 3 more scenarios added.
      + made a new civilization exclusive to one scenario (the requested one).
      - still no sea provinces as of now.
      note: the map was made with map editor 2 and edited with vanilla game.
      0.4 update: + brand new but probably stolen and modified a bit map: africa.
      + a new scenario for original risk map.
      - still no sea province for original risk map...
      0.4.1 update: + some minor fixes around connection between provinces.
      +  three new scenarios for risk Africa.
      + around 11 formable nations added.
      - still no update for original risk map (i'll get around for this sometime).
      download down below if you're interested:
      (for some dumb reason, the mod is undownloadable unless you're a member of this website forum, i'll look around this once the rar file getting heavy or something like that )

Risk age of history 2 edition (version 0.4.1).rar
    • By BaronVon016
      Hi! I'm new to the forum, and taking advantage of the update 1.5 of my favorite mod of this game, I wanted to start a scenario very similar to that of Hearts of Iron IV from 1936, unlike the rest, I will imitate the branches of approach, both political and specific to each nation.

This mod will have:
      ➢ Focus trees for much of Europe. - In process...
      ➢ Own color palette. ✔
      ➢ New and Custom HUD ✔ -NEW
      ➢ Custom Font. ✔
      ➢ Custom design to box of events ✔ -NEW
      ➢ +40 events per almost european country
      ➢ New sounds (From Hearts Of Iron IV). ✔
      ➢ New background music. ✔ (I accept suggestions for more background music)
      ➢ New cursor. ✔
      ➢ (Probably), new icons. - New icons available ✔ -NEW
      ➢ Leaders for each ideology. - This implementation is suspended until the 4th update of Conquerors.

❖Countries that will have focus trees:
      -Germany 
      -France 
      -Turkey
      -Spain
      -UK (United Kingdom)
      -Italy
      -USA
      -Japan
      -China

❖Countries that will have focus trees in future game updates:
      -Hungary
      -Canada
      -Mexico
      -Bulgaria
      -Greece
      -Australia

✉Changelog 22/3/21: The aesthetic changes to the HUD and sound were almost completely completed.

✉Changelog 23/3/21: The German political focus tree and the "Four Year Plan" focus tree have been completed. (Pending the Rhineland and Anschluss focus tree).

✉Changelog 25/3/21:  Focus trees are now interspersed every 2 months (60 days).

✉Changelog 25/3/21 - 11:08: Finished German Focus Trees, I already started with the focus trees of France.

✉Changelog 27/3/21: All focus trees in germany are finalized.

✉Changelog 29/3/21: Ocean color changed to a darker blue similar to HOI4.

✉Changelog 8/4/21: A Discord server has been created to receive help of any kind to the MOD.
      ➥ https://discord.gg/fJX6QHVSjn

❑ For now, I don't have a Discord group of the mod in case I need helpers, but I probably will, as I will need helpers to try to translate the mod into different languages or add new focus trees to new countries.

❖ Note: -I wrote this with the help of the translator-
      ☛ I used a map created by Nationalism Is Strength

New images (The ones above) of the new french focus tree and HUD:

• By The Best
      Welcome to WW1.... The aoc2 game dosent even have a scenario for one of the most interesting time periods in the history of the world. I have fixed that. It will have historical and non-historical event trees.
      Join discord to get more info_ https://discord.gg/eba2D8dynE
      Updates in Beta 1.0
      1. Complete events till 1916- 80% Major Events done
      2. Background- Done
      3.Cores- Done
      4.Add realistic population, economy Done
      5.Remove rebellions- Done

Updates for Beta 1.1
      1. Decision Menu is here. Want more detailed gameplay? Look no more! Decision menu will have a hoi4 style menu where you can control your colonies, change your national policies etc...
      2. Bettter UI
      3. Bug fixes
      And many more small features.....

Download link for Beta 1.0
      Android- 
      Mega - https://mega.nz/file/VLx22Lob#j2mkzjE53FVSgkBfQbUMtpNN6vEHVv5gq9eIOwxvwxg

Google drive https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-JfRq5tESjD3s1RDwdu8thD_i7tiH6wS/view?usp=drivesdk

Pc
      Google drive https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hh-iXN3KlF6gewUBhHr0Uv9k5mLUOJj2/view?usp=sharing

Install instructions
      Android- Just use one of the links and download and install the ---
      Pc

• By Shop_Soy
      Shop Soy: Der Kalte Krieg is an alternate-history scenario that I came up with. Althought some of the characters don't belong to me (I used characters from Nintendo don't judge me) the lore for this mod is 100% mine. The map is also inspired in the Thousand Week Reich and The New Order mods.
      This mod isn't supposed to be taken seriously since it's mostly made for fun and in the end I don't even own many of the characters, I might add an download link for anyone who wants to play it but I don't want to go any further from that (Legal reasons, I don't want Nintendo to sue me or something)
      I also accidentally used some UI from @Aryan when I tried to make the map darker, I could try to remove it but I'm scared to break the game so Aryan if you're reading this I'm just sorry, to compensate you from my mistake I would like to tell anyone who's reading this to check out @Aryan's Mods, they are simply amazing.
      If you have any question about the lore feel free to ask in the comments, I'll gladly answer 🙂 

My plans for Der Kalte Krieg:
      >More then 100 events
      >Focus trees for: Germany, Soviet Union, Japan, America, Free France, Burgundy, Gotenland, French State, Mongolia, Dominion of Canada, Korea (both North and South), Sweden, Polish Home Army, India, British India, Italian Empire, Spanish State, Turkey, Greece, Serbia, Hungary, Romania.
      >5 new ideologies
      >New Formable Nations
      >Custom Background
      >More then 100 custom civilizations

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!