Age of History 3
Italian PeC

Age of History II : The Second Great War mod by Italian P&C 🎆VERSION 1.1 JUST RELEASED🎆

Ciao sono italiano puoi rimettere l'aggressività a 0% è ingiocabile Negli scenari la gente continua ad attaccarmi e non riesco a stare tranquillo e a fare  una partita decente sennò mi puoi spiegare in breve come fare? Grazie

On 2/9/2021 at 2:59 PM, Italian PeC said:

Age of History II : The Second Great war is an AoH2 mod with the objective of 

completely revamping the World War 2 Scenario by perfecting it 

and adding a completely new and exclusive mechanic Event Trees

THE MOD HAS BEEN RELEASED

THE LINKS (BOTH ANDROID AND PC) ARE ON THE DESCRIPTION OF THIS VIDEO: 

The mod aims to be an immersive experience for the players of AoH2 that are bored of repeating the same stuff every time with different mods. While other mods aim to expand the map, add provinces or make more scenarios, "The Second Great War" (or just TSGW) for short gives a completely new spin to an already in game scenario,  making it as interesting as possible,  by perfecting the scenario (making it better gameplay wise, as well as adding cores and diplomacy) and most of all, Adding  "Event Trees" aka an original mix between  events and Hoi4-like Focus Trees. These event trees take you to different paths depending on the nation you choose to play as, with events popping up either as one-time decision with no excess influence or as complete game changers that can change your path and your following events down the line. 

Together  with historical events, such as remilitarizing the Rhineland, opening of airports, building of museums, Historical wars, historical ultimatums and more, we also have completely new and different alternate unhistorical paths you can take your nation through. Want to ditch germany as fascist Italy and pursue an alliance with the Allies? You can! Want to focus on the economy as Germany? You can! Want to enter the Axis as a military government in Turkey? You can! Want to create the Intermarium as an alliance of sovereign states ? You can!  Want to re-establish the Monarchy in Brazil after a violent year long civil war? Hell yes you can!

This mod adds over 200 different events all over the world, with bigger Event Trees for important nations in the second great war , like Italy,  Germany, Japan, the USSR and America , but also adding massive event trees to less popular nations,  like Romania, Bulgaria, Brazil and more! 

examples:

So when will the mod be out? Are you going to let this 

die and just leave this project unfinished like most modders?

HELL NO! The mod has already been 4 month in development, and it's close to being finished, meaning that by the end of the month or even EARLIER, you could get to play it on both Android or PC with no problems!

How do I support this mod? Where can I download it the second it comes out?

You can find the download link (when it comes out),  as well as showcases of the mod on my Youtube channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCD-hWGkNIC8PaEEcA2bnV5g

PS we also have a discord: https://discord.gg/ZWa6WTqJ

Download links: PC https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FsEgf1aH-aB1tehRO5MTAkd54k8wV637/view?usp=drivesdk

Download links: Android https://drive.google.com/file/d/1G0j75ZQ6e9TVdpjTSW__aKtjziwkzStb/view?usp=drivesdk

P.S. Great thanks to the developer of the mod for AoH2 called TNO, Aren, for helping me develop the Android version of this mod, I couldn't have done it without him ##

UPDATE 1.1 HAS JUST ARRIVED!

IT ADDS MANY NEW FEATURES LISTED HERE!

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot_12.png

Big thanks to Greenlion, Starlight and Stefan 

Screenshot_20210329-192330_The Second Great War.jpg

Screenshot_20210329-192619_The Second Great War.jpg

Screenshot_20210329-192314_The Second Great War.jpg

Screenshot_20210329-192241_The Second Great War.jpg

Screenshot_20210329-192218_The Second Great War.jpg

Screenshot_20210329-192153_The Second Great War.jpg

Screenshot_20210329-192038_The Second Great War.jpg

Best ww2 aoc2 mod that i have played. 

Good mod, i like it i only have 3 problems. The events are kinda simple and there is not many of them it could be better, the border Gore and agressivity of countries is big even at 0% and its absolutely disgusting and it would be good to make the map in ww2 a bit lighter its too dark, but overall very good mod. 

On 8/10/2022 at 11:28 PM, Laky25cz said:

Good mod, i like it i only have 3 problems. The events are kinda simple and there is not many of them it could be better, the border Gore and agressivity of countries is big even at 0% and its absolutely disgusting and it would be good to make the map in ww2 a bit lighter its too dark, but overall very good mod. 

Too bad it's dead