Age of History Games
  1. Poland_in_1939

Poland_in_1939

2. Houtmonin225

Houtmonin225

• Similar Content

• By Chairman Baad
      Download: HoI4-Colors.zip
      Usage: Place the extracted folder in <AoH2 directory>\game\pallets_of_civs_colors and then write HoI4-Colors; in the Age_of_Civilizations file.
    • By Kingpvz
      Helo thare! I started to make a map in AoH2 called alavida. Don't forget to follow and share your thoughts in the comments!
      I'll be also adding a lot of scenarios, that's a thing! Don't forget to follow to never miss an update!
      Support me on patreon please (click here)
      Background: 

PROVINCES: 870 | Plan for provinces: ~1500
      Done regions: SEA, VENISTAN, VENESTAN, SLOVAKORIA, SLOVAKIORIA, UKREVOL, MARTINOVIAN NEW KINGDOM, MARTINOVIAN GUINEA, SUCHOVIA, RETWONIA, ZELAVIAN EMPIRE, MARTINOVIA, VENOSTAN KINGDOM, SCANN', MAURITOVANIA, VENOSTAN, JOHANCA, ZUZANOVIA, DESERTS
      Done borders: JUROVIA, STANOVIA
      CONNECTIONS: 0/?
      SCENARIOS: None

Update (3/5/21)
      DAY OF HISTORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY 6!!!!! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW HYPED I AM! lol (ok calm down)
      So I made 253 provinces which is the most I've ever done. Most of these provinces have been made on stream and I may stream again! Don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel (you can find it on top of this post); So what did I actually make? 1. Zuzanovia 2. Avar (Part of Jurovia)
      3. Deserts 4. Some more easter eggs... wooooow

Update (2/26/21)
      DAY OF HISTORY 5! Great day lol; I made 67 provinces since I have a lot of projects ongoing at the moment, gives me less time for this. I completed johanca, started with zuzanovia, made my logo lol and well... still planning deserts; that's it :3
      Update (2/19/21)
      Day of History 4 guys! So yesterday I got tested positive for coronavirus and I still feel sad. But I made a stream and you guys cheered me up :3
      So um... thank you for that, I made over 100 provinces this week (114 to be exact), finished venostan, started with johanca (after few provinces it'll be finished too) and made 2 (yes, 2) provinces in stanovia. lol | Here it goes:

#slavsunite
    • By Cipexda
      Post in English and Spanish ☕ 
      English:

A mod in which I will try to add maps, civilizations, scenarios, events, governments, flags and much more. 
      [Short description because I don't have much to add, from this day (03/01/2021 or 01/03/2013)]   🗺️

Spanish:
      Un mod en el que intentaré agregar mapas, civilizaciones, escenarios, eventos, gobiernos, banderas y muchas cosas mas.
      [Descripción corta ya que no tengo mucho que decir, comenze desde este dia (03/01/2021 en el sistema de EEUU o 01/03/2021sistema normal)]🗺️ 

// English //
      If you want to be part of this mod you can send me a message to discord: Kip IC # 0942
      //Spanish // 
      Si quieres ser parte de este mod puedes mandarme mensaje a discord: Kip IC#0942

That's it, thanks for reading. (I will update the post every time I feel progress//Actualizaré la publicación cada vez que sienta progreso)

Gracias y adiós 😄

• By ivr17
      Developement progress: ~70%
      Addon - is a mod that develops the idea of original game many times, without changing its basic principle.
      FEATURES:
      ~60 new detalized historical scenarios for each period of human statehood; Sattelite map to choose from; A huge number of new formable states; A large number of new provinces (Including Antarctica); Many new cities; Over 1000 new states; 7 new harmoniously fitting types of goverments; New aesthetic fonts; Russian and English language support; Events; Other stuff. More news and information in our group
      Full release is planned in first half of 2021 year

• By LaFinchy
      I have already did Reunion, Mauritius, Comoros, Mayotte, Seychelles and Zanzibar
      totals to 59 provinces,

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!