Age of History 3

Italian PeC

Age of History II : The Second Great War mod by Italian P&C 🎆VERSION 1.1 JUST RELEASED🎆

1 minute ago, Italian PeC said:

Because you only get an ultimatum if they take the diplomatic path. If they dont, then you will just get invaded without warning, just as it happened irl

ah okay, btw ive seen that some events have 100% chance to be choosen by bots on both options so it might be broken sometimes i think

22 hours ago, Italian PeC said:

Because you only get an ultimatum if they take the diplomatic path. If they dont, then you will just get invaded without warning, just as it happened irl

Btw i just realised what you said and Germany gave ultimatum to Poland few months earlier, just bcuz Poland refused Hitler had to "allie" with Stalin and invade without warning, so yeah

I would like to work on translating this mod into my language as soon as possible, I would like to know if it is possible to translate dialogues and texts from events through the archives, without damaging the mod

On 2/16/2021 at 5:16 PM, Italian PeC said:

On 2/18/2021 at 9:33 AM, Italian PeC said:

Here is a new link to the discord: https://discord.gg/xycGUeXH

On 2/22/2021 at 8:29 AM, Italian PeC said:

Screenshot_20210304-151846_Discord.jpg

Edited by Chairman Baad

On 3/6/2021 at 6:40 PM, Italian PeC said:

Finally development has restarted.  We are working on update 1.1

Here is a Sneakpeak of a new focus tree

1615028785831.png

Possible to make a mod by cell phone and export as you did?

41 minutes ago, BasaraMestre said:

Possible to make a mod by cell phone and export as you did?

As far as I know, you can only make mods available for both pc and android by starting on PC. If you wanna make a mode only for Android tho, then you can mod directly on that

12 hours ago, Italian PeC said:

Pelo que eu sei, você só pode disponibilizar mods para PC e Android iniciando no PC. Se você quiser fazer um modo apenas para Android tho, você pode modificar diretamente nele

But in the case of Android it is not possible to export, correct?