Age of History Games
  • Similar Content

• By Shop_Soy
      Welcome to Vive La France!'s official page! I know the name is probably being used by someone else already but I don't know what else to call it-
      This happens in 1870 and France, led by Tredecim Bonaparte, is at it again! The other European leaders are concerned about Thirteen's (Tredecim) irredentist policies and tensions rise when France and the Netherlands invade and partition Flanders and Wallonia... Is it possible that after almost 50 years Europe was about to see another coalition?

There is no Download link yet, sorry 😕 
    • By Reich Chancellor Alexander
      there aren't any events in here..so anywho here's the preview and the download link.

preview: 

download link: The eighteen hundreds.rar
    • By gejmrovel
      THIS IS NOT MY BACKGROUND SO IN THE RELEASE WATERMARK WILL BE
      SAN ANDREAS
      This project is made by just me, this map is based off game called Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (Most people already know it bruh)

If you want anything to point out just reply 😄

PROVINCES ARENT BASED OFF INGAME REGIONS FOR NOW

Things to do:
      Provinces Test it out Upload it Make Countries/Gangs for map Leaders

It will be discountinued until i complete my other mod after that i will go to this map.
    • By Seudofonix
      I've won a war that involved 1814 stars, I own all of them, while I have an ally that joined the war with me without me asking him to. The thing is, that ally has no stars whatsoever, and when I try to claim all of the provinces (all the stars are mine and my ally has none) he keeps rejecting the peace treaty even though he hasn't contributed anything to the war. I wanted to ask if this happened to anyone else and if they found a solution, thank you. I'm going to try to invade my ally out of existence so it hopefully gets fixed.

EDIT: When I tried to peace treaty once again, it showed that my ally had 3 stars, so in the end I could firm the peace treaty.
    • By Mr.Anti-Lolicon
      Hello to everyone interested in my mod so far! I'm already starting work on it, don't worry, I estimate a beta version available ready before the end of the month!

Age of the Emperors is an aoc2 mod, which has more modern scenarios and set from the 20th century, but has the focus from 1300 to 1945, which was the time of the great empires and monarchies, from 1945 came the cold war and kind of the monarchy and empire that emerged, is not interesting for this mod.

- Will there be events for more current scenarios?
      Yes! A great part of the community expects a mod full of scenarios and events, something innovative, and this is what Age of Emperors seeks to bring, because more than having the focus on older data, I will work with current scenarios to please at least a large part of the community and everyone who was waiting for the mod!

- Do you intend to create a specific world of your own with provinces, terrain types and continents so that the mod will originally become yours?
      Yes, using a base game pattern is not something I like very much, but it will have to be that way in the beta version, but later on I plan to change it!

Mod will be open for you to decide and comment your ideas!

some pictures...

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!