Age of History Games

Posted (edited)

Dear players of aoh2, I have a special announcement, all members of aoh2 forums with a reputation above 100 should join this club to help improve the fandom or aoh2. The fandom has a lot of potential but due to being neglected for the aoh2 forums only has pages about the basic mechanics of aoh2, We can all help improving the wiki by writing a biography of your aoh2 account! So join the club to make random for aoh2 great again!

Edited by WINNIE THE PARAMOUN LEADER
#MakeAoh2FandomGreatAgain

• Similar Content

• By SussyFuisty
      1. Marine Coprs : A type of infantry that can only be trained with have a port states, these infantry can be indicated by a blue number, and if used on land, they lose 2 times more than land Infantry

2. Amphibious Ships : It could carry a total of 50 Marines per 1 ship, these could only be produced in a state with Port +80 developed ports

3. Tanks : 1 Tank could damage 5 Infantry and spend less movement points but a lot of gold, for example, 1000 tanks could triumph over 5000 Infantry and 1000 tanks could spend 20000 gold spenting

4. An event system that comes to everyone : For example, when setting up events, we had to choose a country, but why is it open to everyone and not interested in them ?

5. Changeable Leaders : For example, Putin : Look Now 528. celebrating my birthday

6. Democratic countries cannot declare war ! : Just like Hoi4

7. 2. Religions that will look like an ideology : We could change the religion of the country and its flag accordingly

8. Logistics : For example, like a gun
    • By Hiking1
      There is 2 wikis of the game, one powered by FANDOM and another by Media Wiki [the thig that runs Wikipedia]

I suggest to move the information to the Media Wiki one, so everything is in one place
  • Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!