Age of History Games
BaronVon016

✠ 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖚𝖒 𝕺𝖋𝖋𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖑 ✠ Gathering Storm 1936 (HOI4 STYLE) MOD

Posted (edited)
On 10/1/2021 at 5:31 PM, The Wiselocker said:

I Want to download this mod but I'm on mobile and there isn't a link. I'm a bit confused because it says that there is an version. Could you post the link to the mobile version please? This mod looks amazing and I would love to play it!

The mobile version contains bugs and improvements from previous patches, in other words, it does not have anything that the images show, on PC it does. This occurs due to an error in the conversion from RAR to A.P.K. But, if you want it anyway, check the channel "#Patches" in Discord. https://discord.gg/PYYF8Hba

Edited by BaronVon016

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Orhan Eren GR
      MOD STILL IN DEVELOPMENT
      Hi !
      Iam great war with 200 events scenario producer beag_5
      Me and my team took a break from modding due to a few negative situations that happened to us.
      But now we started modding for aoh2 again.
      Our first mod is Millenium-Dawn Modern Day for  Conquerors.
      Features of Millenium-Dawn Modern Day Mod :
      -So many Events With Pictures
      for now :
      2000: done
      2001: done
      2002: still in development
      2003 to 2021 : still in development
      contains 
      Research on other years continues. 
      -New Leaders With Pictures

beta download link When we finish the event of a year, we will share the download link with you from discord. If you want to test the mod early, our discord server:
      https://discord.gg/aTNqa7Ku3S
      full version release date: October 20

Producers : Beag_5, Price, Maddog and Mobile Producer Emrer Bozkurters

• By CCCP
      [Discontinued] 
      Hello everyone.
      It's Addon+ Events Pack but now it's early soo there's only events to 1939 in one scenario but im gonna make more soon.
      Next version when Addon+ 1.5 release.
      Download (New Link because previous doesn't worked)---> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TXxskBhSosDBjeDUJFrNBsCjGaeahibG

• By Lupus
      An Hearts Of Iron 4 mod for Age Of History 2 
      -Almost every leader and country has a portrait
      -new musics
      -new sounds 
      -about 30 new ideology
      --Mostly Hearts Of Iron 4 icons
      -Probably every nation (who has focus tree in Hoi4) will have an focus tree and events !NOT CERTAİN!
      -Probably new civilizations color pallets
      AND It is still in beta if my idea will not change  I am gona share it with this community  
      I am gona share some photos from the mod soon
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KkR6OYNFQZSt4xSx4mdEMS4GGZqo4FE7/view?usp=sharing

And This Is The Trailer of mod
    • By Mr.Anti-Lolicon
      What is "Gathering Storm - The End of One War for All Other Wars"?
      - It is a map scenario of the First World War, specifically the March 21, 1918 Spring Offensive.
      What are the historical details?
      - The Spring Offensive in France by the Germans, Russian Civil War, the offensive by Egyptian troops in Transjordan, Arab revolt in Hejaz, German vassals, Chinese, British, Alliances such as Entente, Alliance, White Army and Red Army and last but not least, participation of South American countries like Brazil and Haiti
      To historical events?
      - Unfortunately not, I don't know how to make events with this mod as it is something silly, whoever wants to help I accept...
      Used scenario, civilization, leaders, etc.. From other people?

- Yes, the credits go to : @Vrda, @BaronVon016 (mod owner), @Orhan Eren GR (responsible for my idea to create this scenario) and @wbladew5, Thank you very much, you were responsible for giving me this idea. ><  

(Warnings) To historical errors, as in the Russian Civil War and the Spring Offensive, who can help me I thank

Ps : This is my first topic, I hope you like it...
      1918.rar
    • By heart-of-irony
      I want to create ww2 scenario with atleast 200 events but to do that i have to know how to set AI aggressivnes to  0%.
      If you know please tell me. 

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!