Age of History Games
BaronVon016

✠ π•±π–”π–—π–šπ–’ π•Ίπ–‹π–‹π–Žπ–ˆπ–Žπ–†π–‘ ✠ Gathering Storm 1936 (HOI4 STYLE) W.I.P

19 hours ago, BaronVon016 said:

Patch 0.5 released (For PC for now), in 24 hours will be a mobile version

i cant download the 0.4 version for android, can u send a link pls?

1 hour ago, Bricksburg said:

i cant download the 0.4 version for android, can u send a link pls?

It would be preferable that you wait a few hours, so I will take advantage and I will send you the 0.5 patch, unless you want only 0.4

I'm having trouble converting the RAR to Mobile Archive, I don't know when I can upload it, I should have had it a few days ago. Meanwhile I keep moving forward making patch 0.6. Sorry

Edited by BaronVon016

"From now on the MOD will stop receiving patches weekly, I will work at my own pace and as soon as the mod is finished, I will publish it in the corresponding media. Any imitation or continuation of my MOD without my permission is prohibited.
I will still post the previews of the MOD by "News", as well as images and projects that I am working on. For those of you who have been waiting for the fixed mobile patch, I'm sorry to say that for strange reasons, we couldn't make it the same as the PC version, and we decided not to release it, as it would be releasing another identical patch."

On 9/20/2021 at 10:26 AM, BaronVon016 said:

"From now on the MOD will stop receiving patches weekly, I will work at my own pace and as soon as the mod is finished, I will publish it in the corresponding media. Any imitation or continuation of my MOD without my permission is prohibited.
I will still post the previews of the MOD by "News", as well as images and projects that I am working on. For those of you who have been waiting for the fixed mobile patch, I'm sorry to say that for strange reasons, we couldn't make it the same as the PC version, and we decided not to release it, as it would be releasing another identical patch."

Well if the new update is not gonna be released on android can I get the 0.4 Update link for mobile then?

On 3/19/2021 at 4:26 AM, BaronVon016 said:

1 out of every 3 updates has a mobile version in addition to the PC version

I Want to download this mod but I'm on mobile and there isn't a link. I'm a bit confused because it says that there is an version. Could you post the link to the mobile version please? This mod looks amazing and I would love to play it!

Β