Jump to content
Age of History Games
BaronVon016

Discord Available | Gathering Storm 1936 (HOI4 STYLE) - A Conqueror´s II mod ✠

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, BaronVon016 said:

Hi! I'm new to the forum, and taking advantage of the update 1.5 of my favorite mod of this game, I wanted to start a scenario very similar to that of Hearts of Iron IV from 1936, unlike the rest, I will imitate the branches of approach, both political and specific to each nation.

This mod will have:
➢ Focus trees for much of Europe.
➢ Own color palette.
➢ +15 events per country
➢ New sounds (From Hearts Of Iron IV).
➢ New background music.
➢ New cursor.
➢ (Probably), new icons.
➢ Leaders for each ideology. (Ex: Germany will be able to return to the Kaiserreich, and will form the German empire with an event, causing the leader to change from Hitler to Wilhelm II). Unfortunately for better and more changes of leaders I will have to wait for the 4th update of Conqueror's II.


❑ For now, I don't have a Discord group of the mod in case I need helpers, but I probably will, as I will need helpers to try to translate the mod into different languages or add new focus trees to new countries.

❖ Note: -I wrote this with the help of the translator-
☛ I used a map created by Nationalism Is Strength

Images of two events.

 

3666.png

346.png

Looks like really HOI4! Good job!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This looks very interesting! I can't wait for it's release 🙂

Also, do you think you could post the Backgorund? It looks very cool and I think the game would look better with it. If not then it's ok

Keep the good work! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont know if this is possible,but add Production and other tabs that are in HOI4.For now,everything looks nice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BaronVon016 said:

Hi! I'm new to the forum, and taking advantage of the update 1.5 of my favorite mod of this game, I wanted to start a scenario very similar to that of Hearts of Iron IV from 1936, unlike the rest, I will imitate the branches of approach, both political and specific to each nation.

This mod will have:
➢ Focus trees for much of Europe.
➢ Own color palette.
➢ +15 events per country
➢ New sounds (From Hearts Of Iron IV).
➢ New background music.
➢ New cursor.
➢ (Probably), new icons.
➢ Leaders for each ideology. (Ex: Germany will be able to return to the Kaiserreich, and will form the German empire with an event, causing the leader to change from Hitler to Wilhelm II). Unfortunately for better and more changes of leaders I will have to wait for the 4th update of Conqueror's II.


❑ For now, I don't have a Discord group of the mod in case I need helpers, but I probably will, as I will need helpers to try to translate the mod into different languages or add new focus trees to new countries.

❖ Note: -I wrote this with the help of the translator-
☛ I used a map created by Nationalism Is Strength

Images of two events.

 

3666.png

346.png

that colour pallete is amazing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Shop_Soy said:

This looks very interesting! I can't wait for it's release 🙂

Also, do you think you could post the Backgorund? It looks very cool and I think the game would look better with it. If not then it's ok

Keep the good work! 

The color palette next to the background map will come with the mod, in other words, on launch day, you will download the mod and it will come with everything shown in the image. Thanks for your support!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lipark Japanese modder said:

looks very nice Can i help you? i can make UI, code for some features and making events and scenario and i have hoi4

For now I'm fine, thanks anyway, I'll ask for help when I see it necessary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BaronVon016 said:

The color palette next to the background map will come with the mod, in other words, on launch day, you will download the mod and it will come with everything shown in the image. Thanks for your support!

Oh great! Thank you for letting me know, wish you good luck with the project 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks really good! The color palette really helps with bringing that HOI4 like atmosphere to the scenario.

I wonder if some nations will have some custom alternate history paths.

Anyways, nice job overall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Chairman Baad said:

Will you rework the Soviet focus tree?

Much of Europe and in general, the major countries that participated in the war will have focus trees, the Soviet Union falls into that category.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, BaronVon016 said:

Hi! I'm new to the forum, and taking advantage of the update 1.5 of my favorite mod of this game, I wanted to start a scenario very similar to that of Hearts of Iron IV from 1936, unlike the rest, I will imitate the branches of approach, both political and specific to each nation.

This mod will have:
➢ Focus trees for much of Europe. - In process...
➢ Own color palette. 

➢ Custom Font. 
➢ +15 events per country
➢ New sounds (From Hearts Of Iron IV). 

➢ New background music. ✔ (I accept suggestions for more background music)
➢ New cursor. 
➢ (Probably), new icons. - New icons available 
➢ Leaders for each ideology. (Ex: Germany will be able to return to the Kaiserreich, and will form the German empire with an event, causing the leader to change from Hitler to Wilhelm II). Unfortunately for better and more changes of leaders I will have to wait for the 4th update of Conqueror's II.

❑ For now, I don't have a Discord group of the mod in case I need helpers, but I probably will, as I will need helpers to try to translate the mod into different languages or add new focus trees to new countries.

❖ Note: -I wrote this with the help of the translator-
☛ I used a map created by Nationalism Is Strength

Images of the alpha

3666.png

346.png

345.png

 

7547.png

Nice, Very Ambitious of you to attempt such a mod, Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!

  • Posts

×
×
  • Create New...