Age of History Games
Nationalism Is Strength

(Conquerors II) 'Wo alle Straßen enden' - What if Germany Barely won WW2? (In development

Backgrounds  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Do you have any files of the background you're using laying around...? I really find it delightful and I would love to use it on my game as well. I feel like it would make it look 10 times better! If not that's ok I understand 🙂

1 minute ago, Shop_Soy said:

Do you have any files of the background you're using laying around...? I really find it delightful and I would love to use it on my game as well. I feel like it would make it look 10 times better! If not that's ok I understand 🙂

sure man https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rE-JD3CstJA9P1bDjITDstXrB7MiHBQp/view?usp=sharing

14 minutes ago, Lakhal new said:

então veja este mod de volta após uma nova atualização

(Conquistadors II) 'Wo alle Straßen enden' - What if Germany barely won World War II? (In development) this one is probably dead but the mod this one uses as a base doesn't