Age of History Games
otso-greatest

Grosser Kaiser - first half of the 20th century mod.

Posted (edited)

Android - Things to fix: 

• The keyboard should be visible

• Province names, leaders, and correct birthdays for leaders.

• It should not be neutral (because when this country attacks another country, it ceases to make sense)

• The formal countries - Poland needs only 3 provinces to form the Polish-Swedish Union (Warsaw, Gdańsk and Stockholm)

• Rename countries - for example nger_mo

• Change country flags as some are rospixseled - for example Austria with Stalinism and Trotskyism is rospixseled

• SocialDemocracy- Social Democracy  

That's all I found for the Android version.

I know it's hard, but please, this is my favorite mod that I found 😁

Edited by MS7TAN
Next things to fix

On 3/24/2021 at 11:00 AM, otso-greatest said:

ghR-WYNoCkU.jpg?size=200x200&quality=96&sign=a1947b9c56f0f8ae4155931b650490ee&type=album

Grosser Kaiser - is a modification designed to acquaint the player with an extremely interesting time period in human history - 1900-1950 years.

what's new the modification adds:
- About 30 new scenarios, starting in 1900 (the height of the war with Boers in Africa) and ending in 1949 - the beginning of the conflict in the duopolar world of the United States and the Soviet Union

- Several backgrounds to choose from (PC version), the main of which is the dark background of the map, which is a mixture of the original background and the satellite one.

~ 170 new provinces, adding historicity to the borders in the game and changing the experience from the game for the better.

- A few events in the scenarios of the Second World War (1936), the Boer War (1900), the Spanish Civil War (1936), the beginning of the Cold War (1949).

- 15 ideologies.

- Interface in dark colors to immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the era.

- Music taken from HoI IV.

- More than 300 new rulers for states in different eras - from Bukhara Khan in 1900 to Kim Il Sung in 1949.

- Changed buildings in accordance with the surroundings.

- At the moment, there is only the Russian language, however, in the 1.2 update, English will also appear.

- And much more - you can see it yourself during the game.

All information in group.

image.png.f1fdf6d8ba0ac4dbc41a2dfb966de1eb.pngrWOnGgdD4_Y.jpg?size=1280x589&quality=96&sign=be8a98f39177fc6ce8fd23b67a7932cb&type=albumG2b0a34GJeI.jpg?size=1280x721&quality=96&sign=8aeeeb4c89aad110a49ba56cf0cc6ea1&type=albumH1AwdH_xU-o.jpg?size=1280x721&quality=96&sign=4386acb9b9dd9821e2ec6d1f38b31858&type=albumdgvO3u_CLDY.jpg?size=1280x721&quality=96&sign=5f79bfc25e414dcf75a701cf28267935&type=albumVMvh5OrHfc8.jpg?size=1280x721&quality=96&sign=0d83477a1c1c83d78d51794057696d9d&type=albumGlX2ZUb_dS8.jpg?size=1280x721&quality=96&sign=543a2778131dcaf3d08dd6ae1e2bd234&type=album

image.thumb.png.56ffb939979df507ae88b5bc50962a3d.png

Link to 1.1 

PC: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D5-UlmQUwFEUxByYuKlxob27d0JLYJHj/view

Android: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AKAaDgtBL5Q3EPnkGWlR9gpaWL4kEBbz/view

When is 1.2, It’s a great mod. Also are there events.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Italian PeC
      🇨🇵🇦🇹🇬🇧🇨🇭🇱🇺🇸🇪🇪🇦🇩🇰🇫🇷🇦🇹🇬🇧🇨🇭🇱🇺🇸🇪🇪🇦🇩🇰🇫🇷🇦🇹🇬🇧🇨🇭🇱🇺🇸🇪🇪🇦🇩🇰🇫🇷🇦🇹🇬🇧🇨🇭🇱🇺🇸🇪🇪🇦🇩🇰🇫🇷🇦🇹🇬🇧🇨🇭🇱🇺🇸🇪🇪🇦🇩🇰🇨🇵
      One of the periods highly Ignored by AoH2 modders is the Napoleonic Era. There is currently no mod with This 12-15 year old period as the focus, and after the success of Age of Imperialism (which was focused on 1815-1870), it's time to change this and to start to look at the time right behind it.
      🇫🇷🇦🇹🇬🇧🇨🇭🇱🇺🇸🇪🇪🇦🇩🇰🇫🇷🇦🇹🇬🇧🇨🇭🇱🇺🇸🇪🇪🇦🇩🇰🇫🇷🇦🇹🇬🇧🇨🇭🇱🇺🇸🇪🇪🇦🇩🇰🇫🇷🇦🇹🇬🇧🇨🇭🇱🇺🇸🇪🇪🇦🇩🇰🇫🇷🇦🇹🇬🇧🇨🇭🇱🇺🇸🇪🇪🇦🇩🇰

The mod includes new features and events, just look down to get a taste of them:

• By HawkerSP
      Hello everyone

This is basically a remake and submod of Fate of World R.E created by Kerems and his development team.
      This submod is focused in the XX and XXI century in which there will be many events and alternative history with the title Redux to make it look better, the mod features are...

- 10 events per scenario in the 20th and 21st century and more than 60 events for important scenarios such as WW2
      - fixed scenarios
      - new music
      - 471 new provinces (4740 provinces in total)
      - new leaders
      - new scenarios with events
      - some cities renown
      -new icons
      -new civilizations
      -and more!

(Sorry if you see bad traduction)

Events (Created for now)

The last war (scenario in next update)
      Modern day: 2 events
      2000: Millenium Dawn: 21 events
      1990 (scenario in next update)
      1948: 3 events
      1945: Endsieg: 14 events
      1942 Stalingrad: 26 events
      1941:The Great Patriotic War: 19 events
      1939: Blitzkrieg (scenario in next update)
      The Old Order: First days of Latin America: 11 events
      1936: Gathering Storm: 187 events
      1919: After the Great War: 4 events
      1918: 0 events
      1915 Trench Warfare: 0 events
      1910: The Great War: 39 events
      1900 (events in next update): 0 events
      1861: American Civil war: 0 events
      1836: A New Era:
      1792: The French revolution (scenario in next update)
      1750: Seven years war(scenario in next update)
      The first crusade: (scenario in next update)

All the aforementioned scenarios will have events.

planned to release it in December
      Discord: https://discord.gg/snSvsxdHgt
      Some images

• By DasSoldat88
      THE NEW WORLD ORDER is an alternative story mod that seeks to bring a chaotic setting with various events and campaigns to bring a new gameplay style, diferent from what players are used to.

Updates 02/12/2021
      In the last few days i made some progress that i will share, i will post a gameplay too so keep atention.
      Obs: The gameplay is outdated in some points. You can see the diference when look at the images.
      Atomwaffen Gameplay: 
      Images 02/12/2021

First of all I would like to apologize for any spelling mistakes, I don't completely master English. I would also like to point out that the mod is fully in PTBR but if you like I'm ready to translate the game, but for the events i would have to ask for help because there are several and I don't have time for that alone.   --------------------------------------------------LORE------------------------------------------ The year is 2003, the invasion of Iraq as a result of the war on terror begins. Prepared for an alleged war and with broad support from its former enemy, Iran, Saddam's forces prevail and play the cards in the Middle East for the formation of an Arab coalition aimed at controlling oil prices. In 2005, as part of the coalition's plan, a wide-ranging revolt is launched in Saudi Arabia, overthrowing the monarchy and establishing an Islamic Republic aligned with the coalition. Now with the Middle East in hand, the coalition is manipulating the market in its favor, the US and its allies, disenfranchised by the defeat against the Iraqis, are in a difficult situation with the social and economic crisis at the door. With the 2008 crisis, the situation that already seemed irreversible becomes even worse. Chaos ensued as unemployment rose and solutions were thrown into the air by the most varied factions, the United States of America was a powder keg and the explosion came with the assassination of President Barack Obama on September 10, 2009, which happened was the breakdown of the United States of America into several states with factions calling war for unification in their own ways. The World in 2010...

Middle East...

Europe...

And... Disunited States
      Some of the US Warlords...

• By Golo
      I'am currently working on this Lord of the Rings themed Mod for Age of Civilisations II.
      It Will feature:

1. A large Map with several Thousand provinces. 
      2. An abundance of different scenarios
      3. Many Formable Civilisations such as Arnor and Númenor
      4. Events for the most important Nations
      5. A Fellowship of the Ring Eventchain
      6. Leaders for all Major Realms
      7. A large assortment of Cities and Fortresses
      8. Every Member of the Fellowship with his own Realm
      9. Custom Terrain types with special ones for important places
      10. Custom Government Types such as "Elven Kingdom" or "High Kingdom of Dunedain"
      11. The Soundtrack of LotR and The Hobbit 
      12. A nice Custom Icon 

I'am determined to release this Mod within this year, progress has been very steady and fast. I also won't abandon this project, unlike most mod creators on this website I will actaully deliver. If you are Interested or have any Questions please feel free to ask.

For the Rest of November I plan on aading the eastern and southern coastline. I will also work on Far Harad and add a few hundred provinces to this little populated region. If I have more time which I asume I will add provinces to the east and complete Rhun. I will also remake Ithilien and the remnants of Numenor because they look pretty ugly right now.

• By Lipark Japanese modder
      This is not my mod
      This mod is made by Russian Modders and I found this mod on vk site. but i found this mod isn't shared in this forum so I decided to share such a great mod on this forum. credit are going to Here.
      ――――――――――――
      Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact

long-awaited release of the beta version of the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact modification has come. On July 5, 2020, the story of a fashion great for me began, with enormous potential, as well as an energetic team of enthusiasts. We often faced huge difficulties, after which, to be honest, we did not want to do this at all. But we still pulled ourselves together and were able to complete the first stage. A lot of discussions, disputes and conflicts - that's all we had to go through. Now, we want to present to you the beta version of our native mod. Happy reading and games!

Features:
      - 2 scenarios (1946 and 1953);
      - More than 160 events;
      - 140 leaders;
      - More than 300 flags;
      - New code;
      - New background;
      - New ideologies;
      - New interface;
      - Atmospheric music;
      - New diseases;
      - New landscape;
      - New sound effects;
      - 232 new provinces;
      - Changed localization.

Features of the new code:
      - Ability to plunder your own provinces;
      - The desire for freedom for vassals no longer works;
      - Prices for buildings have become higher;
      - Console commands (commands from the Sieg Edition modification ";
      - Changes in the text;
      - Investment will last 20 moves;
      - Assimilation will last 100 moves;
      - Increased population and economy sliders in scenario settings;
      - Game speed will be maximum 100%.

It is recommended to play at 0% aggressiveness, so that the events do not break, you never know.
      I downloaded the mod on the PC and play, you don't need to throw files into any vanilla. Run the PC version via the AoC2 jar file

PC version:
      Yandex disk - https://disk.yandex.ru/d/-rtHegGlXGN9RQ
      Google disk - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F--JKPpaV0c1yTuMxjSn ..

The Android version is attached to the post (raubek.apkk)
      Installation on the phone:
      1. Download the file;
      2. Remove one letter k from the name;
      3. Install and play.

I want to thank my Tired Developers team for helping me develop such a cool modification that they supported me and did not let the mod die, and also for such an atmosphere! I want to say thank youPavel Ponomarev , who became the author of many ideas, thanks to which the mod became more interesting, but left our team so early. I also want to separately thank the Sieg Edition developer for editing the code for the mod, the developer Jahrtausend Des Reichs for such an amazing interface. I also want to thank my best friend, the developer Großer Kaiser, for porting the mod to Android.

――――――――――――
      Leave Likes for these russian modder, not me.
      vk page is here : https://vk.com/pactmolotriben
      Android Version is Here : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f3K_snsKFPjpLO3LFGmUnlCpF8hIOHSo/view?usp=drivesdk
      (source is from vk, and @Aryan convert it to english version of a.p.k. and i fixed command bug)
      i will delete this post when owner of this mod post topic on this forum.
      there are no english translation yet. I'm translating by using DeepL&Google Translator so mbe there are many mistakes.
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!