Age of History Games

There's nothing here yet

• Similar Content

• By Reich Chancellor Alexander
      there aren't any events in here..so anywho here's the preview and the download link.

preview: 

download link: The eighteen hundreds.rar
    • By FlyingScout
      I made a scenario that adds some events to the Victorian Era, ill probably update it every week or so, if you find any bugs with the Scenario, tell me in comments.

The only files this scenario changes are the Italy and Yugoslavia formables.(as of now)
      The events in the scenario are not made to be realistic or represent real life events, I just added what I thought would be fun.

Events:
      Austria: 3
      Sweden: 2
      Greece: 2
      United States: 1
      United Kingdom: 2
      Serbia: 1
      Sardinia: 2
      OttomanEmpire : 2
      Tokugawa: 1
      Qing: 1
      Prussia: 3
      Ottoman Empire: 2
      Russian Empire: 2
      France: 1

Download the formable civs file too.
      Download:
      https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1392DS5FR0nAz7WYzvy1g6xnhvJsEQzm1?usp=sharing
    • By Çağan Ayyıldız
      Victoria 2 BETA Release
    • By Lipark Japanese modder
      Age of Victoria

is the mod which fucus on the history in 19th era, which is important to understand modern history.
      This mod has combined with Ad Nova Aurora mod so I can deliver you a lot of fun!
      but the mod is too high quality to release soon so i decided share praphics before the mod complete.
      maybe praphic can chaged by decoding 

PC/Android Download (zip version)

Android Version (--- version)
      Coming soon!
    • By Kerems2434
      Conqueror's II | Victorian Age: At the Dawn of an Era scenario by @St.Chmnd
      Maybe someone know the "At the Dawn of an Era" scenario. This detailed scenario made by @St.Chmndand now, he ported it to Conqueror's II. Thanks to him for this nice scenario!
      You can look at the features of this scenario from this topic: 

PICTURES:

DOWNLAOD LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/file/4o8qh165usip4zp/Dawn+of+a+New+Era-A+Victorian+Era+Scenario.rar/file
      You can take help for install this scenario from this video: 
      AoC2ModdingTR / St.Chmd
  • Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!