Age of History Games
  • Similar Content

• By Shop_Soy
      Welcome to Shop Soy: Der Kalter Krieg's official page. SS:DKK is yet another WW2 Axis Victory scenario but with a twist: It's my story, with my characters and my lore. This scenario is heavily inspired in The New Order and Thousand Week Reich mods for HoI4 and was made only for fun, I don't condone noir support any extreme ideologies presented in this mod (With the exception of one: Nationalism).
      Content:
      -Slightly improved UI
      -A few new ideologies
      -Tons of new leaders and civilizations
      -Lots of events
      -And more (that I'm too lazy to remember)

DEMO AVAILABLE!! v1.2
      https://mega.nz/file/OrIXmQ4A#i_TX1Y_uF0EATHvlxdgP_gu2WjYkEa88lH3FgQ-hJks

Heil Shop Soy!

• By MighelM
      Do you wear light-blocking glasses? Do you play early in the day? Do your sofas all are near windows, whose light hits your phone directly? Can't play AoC2 because the stupid map is too dark? Oh, i have a solution for you!
      The Bright Map!
      -Already in the right resolution
      -Divided in Left and Right
      -Keeps the original look
      -I might still have messed up!
      Brightness 40%
      Contrast -22%
      Exposition 60%
      Gamma 42%
      Saturation 62%
      Vibration 0%
      Temperature 0%
      RGB 0%
      All you have to do is replace AoC2_L/R.png with the annexed arquives

• By urdekreiz
      - Victoria II Style Background's -

Hello guys, I'd like to share my Victorian II style background work with you.
      This background belongs to me, please do not try to change the background.

• By Shop_Soy
      I'm working on my own alternate history scenario but I can't find any decent background for it. The realistic ones look bad and the original one is just dull. I was looking for a darker background like in HoI4 with small details and I was wondering if anyone knew or could make one?
    • By AoH2 Hungary
      Age of World War 2 -Age of History 2 Mod

FEATURES:
      Removed rebellions Own Interface Background (By Urdekreiz) New leader pictures for the most important countries Events More music Improved AI New icons New flags And others!! Check them out! DOWNLOAD BY CLICKING HERE
  • Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!