Age of History Games
Ege Ertürk

pls fix this error :(

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By RealJusDen
      This problem is in EVERY mod what I do. Everytime. The provinces is getting smaller and go up left. I don`t understand why. I asked many people how to fix it, but no one knows. One decision what they asked to me, it`s just change scale of map to x1, but in some mods, this will make you buy new eyes. Seriously. In one mod, it just stopped being like that in one moment for no reason. But it`s only one mod. How to fix it?

• By Glirex
      When i click Spectator mode when im about to start a game, When i start the game Spectator mode don't work... I have previously oploaded this problem but no replies helped...PLEASE HELP ME! i beg you!
      bandicam 2021-08-02 17-15-05-288.mp4
    • By Glirex
      So i have seen Drew Durnil (a youtuber) play the game. and he uses AI only so everything moves by itself and i wanted to do the same thing. But when i tries ai only i had to manually click next turn? and then i tried to use the observe comand but didnt work either... how do i make automatic? HELP!
    • By SHAH OF PERSIANS.
      I think it's easier if in adding leader section we could customize the numbers of percentage of being powerful of leaders, for example perhaps you wanna add a leader with 150% research ,so it will takes so long till you reach there. And the thing is(I think this is a problem though) that after that you added a leader his won't be found in leaders part.
    • By kaiserMarciano
      I tried to use win rar, but the modifications diferentes not appear, please help me

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!