Age of History 3
siyomono0

A 1440 Mod (NEW UPDATE) (Events: 419)

How long do you play for?   

150 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 4/25/2021 at 10:02 AM, deniz2009 said:

the mod is good i wait the update

Sorry I'm having a bit of trouble with updating it as I'm currently going through education so I don't really have the time

BUT, don't expect me to stop updating it because a update is coming real soon

Edited by siyomono0

New update!

Its more like a mini update but still an update

You will see more event colonies and more random stuff like Sweden invading the Baltics.

I made it so France can get rid off England at mainland Europe (almost except from one province)

Update is at the top 

I did something very similar to you and extended events till 1653, it's simple  you don't need knowledge of history but it can inspire you to learn history just watch History of the world ( the newer version) by Ollie bye watch the borders change and put events on that, took a week for 1653 but amazingly worth it

And put civilization is not controlled by player in conditions when making AI events giving the player free will to stop some events, if you feel like giving up, remember that somebody did it in civ 4 which has like 1 billion less provinces it doesn't even have provinces and they made the history of the world in ithttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MC0ZFrtXYZQ and test your scenario when bored

On 6/28/2021 at 8:01 PM, Imthere said:

I did something very similar to you and extended events till 1653, it's simple  you don't need knowledge of history but it can inspire you to learn history just watch History of the world ( the newer version) by Ollie bye watch the borders change and put events on that, took a week for 1653 but amazingly worth it

And put civilization is not controlled by player in conditions when making AI events giving the player free will to stop some events, if you feel like giving up, remember that somebody did it in civ 4 which has like 1 billion less provinces it doesn't even have provinces and they made the history of the world in ithttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MC0ZFrtXYZQ and test your scenario when bored

I see, very interesting comment, I never thought of a scenario like that. I will try to make the events more historical then, the problem is that I'm not very smart so it will take way longer than a week. Its going to take even more time because of school but I'm sure I can make time for it. Never really thought this type of comment will appear but sure. 

However, I probably wont be changing this scenario. I will make a new different upload and probably a different start date. If I wanted historical this is not it, this is entirely my knowledge and purposefully different dates to have games not go on forever and be interesting 100 years. Thanks for the idea i will probably use it in the future. But for now at least let me learn how to do events.

Edited by siyomono0

On 4/10/2021 at 7:40 AM, siyomono0 said:

(Read this before you start questioning things)

I have not seen any thing to do with colonisation and just the start date 1440, so I decided to do that

What this mod provides:

• Only England, France, Portugal and Castile colonise. (for a 1,000 turns before cancer starts)
  • Tribes are not ignored. (Not 100% true)
  • Some events. (more for the future)
  • France does not die immediately. (Not 100% true)
  • Creation of dutchy of Prussia, polish - Lithuanian commonwealth, Spain and Tsardom of Russia by events
  • Ming is weakened a lot. (+ Civil war which is hard btw)
  • Western Europe cant colonise Africa until 1480, exceptions are Nigeria and Angola. (that's why there is wastelands on the coasts)
  • More realistic populations
  • Tribes cant just take all of America with armies

Cons of the mod:

• Still a lot of cancer.
  • Not done yet. (Lacks Content)
  • If your a tribe then don't border anyone until your a monarchy otherwise you are at war with western Europe. (I'm to dumb to fix) 
  • Western Europe is 50+ technology points above the rest of the world, except Brandenburg and Muscovy
  • Not even close to historical events such as when Columbus discovered America
  • Less tribes ( I need to do this because if I don't then it will be less realistic)

Warnings: Don't turn on wasteland provinces colonisation

How to set it up:

- Place both civilisations (the two folders on top) in 'civilisations_editor'

- replace the original 1440 scenario with this one

Second Update contains:

- Austria-Hungary, small colonisation events, Middle East update, Two added nations Ajam and luristan

preview.png

1440.zip 146.71 kB · 50 downloads

seems better than my 1200 mod lmao

16 hours ago, OI lo said:

It's a really great mod. The only i have is that after 450 turns i cannot save. Idk if it's the game's fault but if u can please fix this. Thank you

Sorry but I have no idea how to fix it, I tried and I can save past 450 turns. Have you tried auto save? Over than that I can t help you. Thanks anyway.

Edited by siyomono0