Age of History 3

siyomono0

A 1440 Mod (NEW UPDATE) (Events: 419)

How long do you play for?   

148 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 7/21/2021 at 4:47 AM, Perkaza R. Dani said:

Hello, i tried your mod and its awesome, the more important thing is i played it on android, and i think i can help you to make the Android version for the mod 🙂 if you Interested with the android version, i will very grateful to help you

It's a nice idea, but first I have no idea how to contact you (as I have no discord).

Also, I think changing the name and icon of the game is a bit to far forward. The mod is not that good. However setting it up for android will be nice for android users. 

I have a lot of requests like these and to change the game design but too be honest, all I know what to do is make events and mess around with the scenarios. I will need a lot of help if you want to see this mod go further. 

49 minutes ago, siyomono0 said:

It's a nice idea, but first I have no idea how to contact you (as I have no discord).

Also, I think changing the name and icon of the game is a bit to far forward. The mod is not that good. However setting it up for android will be nice for android users. 

I have a lot of requests like these and to change the game design but too be honest, all I know what to do is make events and mess around with the scenarios. I will need a lot of help if you want to see this mod go further. 

U do not have discord? Hmmmm then how about WhatsApp?, Also you're right about changing the name of game, i know its early, but there some bug about it on android, so i want to change it.

On 7/22/2021 at 11:29 AM, Perkaza R. Dani said:

The bug is like the game/Application does not have icon/logo....

I don't really understand how or what to do about that, but I'm sure you can fix it. Also I can't really access through WhatsApp right now, now that I think about it I don't have anything to contact you. Currently I'm due for a fixing.

Edited by siyomono0

1 hour ago, siyomono0 said:

I don't really understand how or what to do about that, but I'm sure you can fix it. Also I can't really access through WhatsApp right now, now that I think about it I don't have anything to contact you. Currently I'm due for a fixing.

Yeah, i think i can fix it, but maybe need some time to do that

On 7/21/2021 at 9:17 AM, Perkaza R. Dani said:

Hello, i tried your mod and its awesome, the more important thing is i played it on android, and i think i can help you to make the Android version for the mod 🙂 if you Interested with the android version, i will very grateful to help you

How to download for android 

On 4/10/2021 at 7:40 AM, siyomono0 said:

(Read this before you start questioning things)

I have not seen any thing to do with colonisation and just the start date 1440, so I decided to do that

What this mod provides:

• Only England, France, Portugal and Castile colonise. (for a 1,000 turns before cancer starts)
  • Tribes are not ignored. (Not 100% true)
  • Some events. (more for the future)
  • France does not die immediately. (Not 100% true)
  • Creation of dutchy of Prussia, polish - Lithuanian commonwealth, Spain and Tsardom of Russia by events
  • Ming is weakened a lot. (+ Civil war which is hard btw)
  • Western Europe cant colonise Africa until 1480, exceptions are Nigeria and Angola. (that's why there is wastelands on the coasts)
  • More realistic populations
  • Tribes cant just take all of America with armies

Cons of the mod:

• Still a lot of cancer.
  • Not done yet. (Lacks Content)
  • If your a tribe then don't border anyone until your a monarchy otherwise you are at war with western Europe. (I'm to dumb to fix) 
  • Western Europe is 50+ technology points above the rest of the world, except Brandenburg and Muscovy
  • Not even close to historical events such as when Columbus discovered America
  • Less tribes ( I need to do this because if I don't then it will be less realistic)

Warnings: Don't turn on wasteland provinces colonisation

How to set it up:

- Place both civilizations (the two folders on top) in 'civilisations_editor'

- replace the original 1440 scenario with this one

Current new Update Contains:

Better European colonization, Player has to compete with A.I in colonization  + Extra small events + New China civil war and better!

This means the new update can make colonization more interesting,

The new china civil war is a little bit more historical and less forced!

If you invade Scotland as England you can change into Great Brittan, ( this wasn't in the new update its just that some people didn't know about it. There are some others too, such as if you invade Austria as France you get a scripted peace deal.)

1440.zip 173.31 kB · 408 downloads

preview.png

Your mod just crashed my game for reasons!

29 minutes ago, Xjento said:

Hey @siyomono0if this mod dies dan i extend it more like event pictures more details events and more countries

sure, if I ever need someone too enhance this mod when I'm gone. It will be you.

Edited by siyomono0

Give me ideas if you can, but I can tell you that Japan and United states can be formed in the next update by events.

Edited by siyomono0