Age of History 3

siyomono0

A 1440 Mod (NEW UPDATE) (Events: 419)

How long do you play for?   

148 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

20 hours ago, Gustavo the Gamer said:

You know what? Screw it! MOD REAPED!!

You're not the Grim Reaper here. Only Grim Reaper can reap the dead mods. I'll summon him

GRIM REAPER

GRIM REAPER

GRIM REAPER

It's easy to do, you don't need to be familiar with history, but it can motivate you to learn it. Just watch Ollie Bye's History of the World (the latest version) and observe how the borders shift as you add events to it. It took a week for 1653, but it was incredibly worthwhile.

And if you feel like giving up, keep in mind that someone did it in civ 4 which has roughly a billion fewer provinces—in fact, it doesn't even have provinces—and they created the history of the world in it. Also, put civilization is not controlled by player in conditions when making AI events giving the player free will to stop some events.

http://www.carwooow.com/ and, when bored, test your scenario

I like this mod but I cringe at the events everytime I read it like why is the event saying "a strange corsican man for godsake the main problem for these events is that there's like 0 narrative skills in it. 

Like for example you could make the colonial events At least sound like this:

As the European settlers have arrived on our lands they have brought with them thier diseases and devastated our population this also left these settlers from the continent to do a attack of aggression on our lands and people and our leadership and leaders are looking for any retaliation possible with what little we have left and are questioning our options. 

Surrender and lay down arms there's nothing we can do with how much we have been destroyed. 

Fight back till the last man and woman and mobilize the remaining able bodied men. 

Edited by idea man

5 hours ago, idea man said:

Like for example you could make the colonial events At least sound like this:

As the European settlers have arrived on our lands they have brought with them their diseases and devastated our population this also left these settlers from the continent to do a attack of aggression on our lands and people and our leadership and leaders are looking for any retaliation possible with what little we have left and are questioning our options. 

Surrender and lay down arms there's nothing we can do with how much we have been destroyed. 

Fight back till the last man and woman and mobilize the remaining able bodied men. 

That's true and I would love to edit and create thrilling narratives for each event - but I don't care enough to try so I would write something that is quickly done but the reader still understands the message behind it.

I did try harder to write more meaningful passages with the current update with less simple text although.

i suggest you reduce the colonization tech requirements to 0.6 and make the colonizing nation that level of tech instead of making them 0.8 level tech, because that difference is too high from the rest of europe.

europe and ottomans to ~0.5.

east asia, middle east, and north africa ~0.45

east africa to ~0.39

the rest of africa to ~0.36

south asia and south east asia to ~0.4

make sure to never give any nation below 0.35 tech, because province with many populations but too low development (which coresponse with tech level) can reduce the production of that province to only 99 production permanently and you can't increase it no matter what you do.

also, the vassals released from events have the default tech level of 0.45 (which sometimes is higher than the overlord)

On 2/15/2023 at 12:46 AM, Yahudi said:

i suggest you reduce the colonization tech requirements to 0.6 and make the colonizing nation that level of tech instead of making them 0.8 level tech, because that difference is too high from the rest of europe.

europe and ottomans to ~0.5.

east asia, middle east, and north africa ~0.45

east africa to ~0.39

the rest of africa to ~0.36

south asia and south east asia to ~0.4

make sure to never give any nation below 0.35 tech, because province with many populations but too low development (which coresponse with tech level) can reduce the production of that province to only 99 production permanently and you can't increase it no matter what you do.

also, the vassals released from events have the default tech level of 0.45 (which sometimes is higher than the overlord)

that's very interesting thanks for the information I will definitely change this for the next update and make sure Non colonial countries can't colonize unless your the player