Age of History 3
siyomono0

A 1440 Mod (NEW UPDATE) (Events: 419)

How long do you play for?   

150 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 7/6/2021 at 9:11 AM, deniz2009 said:

and ajam exist since 1443

So do you want me to change Ajam to Qom then add Ajam as an event in 1443? Please specify sooner rather than later because I'm updating soon.

On 7/10/2021 at 2:32 PM, deniz2009 said:

And if your want i have discord i can help

Redeniz#2178

I don't have discord and also I will do that later, for now I have bigger problems

51 minutes ago, siyomono0 said:

A terceira atualização está concluída e vale a pena fazer o download desta vez!

Android version?

Edited by BasaraMestre

On 7/3/2021 at 2:34 PM, siyomono0 said:

Sorry but I have no idea how to fix it, I tried and I can save past 450 turns. Have you tried auto save? Over than that I can t help you. Thanks anyway.

I dont know why this is happening. In the orignal 1440 scenario i couldn't save from the very first turn at all. I think this is a bug on the android version(i somehow got the scenario to work on android...i know...i am a chad) but too bad jakowski quit before he could fix the error. Thats sad. Oh well. Think you can make England, France, Castille or Spain and Portugal to start colonizing from the year 1500 at maximum or 1492 at minimum because by those years they already become to powerful to go to war with. Also, Austria Hungary wasn't formed until like the late 19th century in 1848 or later so that's a mistake. And i know im asking for a lot but can you make the Ottomans go to war with Byzantium in 1453? I really appreciated the 20k troops tho. It's an extremly good mod, one of the best i've ever seen because there are so much events. Whether it's competing in the Americas or saving Constantinople from being taken(i did both), it's fun and so eventful that you'll not get bored for a very long time. A shame my run ended at turn 450 tho 😞

Edited by OI lo

16 hours ago, OI lo said:

I dont know why this is happening. In the orignal 1440 scenario i couldn't save from the very first turn at all. I think this is a bug on the android version(i somehow got the scenario to work on android...i know...i am a chad) but too bad jakowski quit before he could fix the error. Thats sad. Oh well. Think you can make England, France, Castille or Spain and Portugal to start colonizing from the year 1500 at maximum or 1492 at minimum because by those years they already become to powerful to go to war with. Also, Austria Hungary was formed until like the late 19th century in 1848 or later so that's a mistake. And i know im asking for a lot but can you make the Ottomans go to war with Byzantium in 1453? I really appreciated the 20k troops tho. It's an extremly good mod, one of the best i've ever seen because there are so much events. Whether it's competing in the Americas or saving Constantinople from being taken(i did both), it's fun and really eventful that you'll not get bored for a very long time. A shame my run ended at turn 450 tho 😞

Wow, thanks. I really appreciate that you enjoy my scenario I will most of your feedback as well. I'm sorry you cant go past 450 turns but I will make sure you can still enjoy it.

2 hours ago, siyomono0 said:

Wow, thanks. I really appreciate that you enjoy my scenario I will most of your feedback as well. I'm sorry you cant go past 450 turns but I will make sure you can still enjoy it.

Also did you make byzantium more difficult to play? Can you like give it more technological points and not just 19 since because it shared continuity with rome it was more technologically superior than the rest of Eurorpe. Even in 1440(hence why the renaissance happened AFTER it fell). I would recommend somewhere between 45 and 50

Edited by OI lo

1 hour ago, OI lo said:

Also did you make Byzantium more difficult to play? Can you like give it more technological points and not just 19 since because it shared continuity with rome it was more technologically superior than the rest of Eurorpe. Even in 1440(hence why the renaissance happened AFTER it fell). I would recommend somewhere between 45 and 50

I will try increasing the technology but I'm not sure if I can increase it too 45 - 50 because it will be too easy to play. Plus a.i. Byzantium will go colonize somewhere. 

4 hours ago, siyomono0 said:

I will try increasing the technology but I'm not sure if I can increase it too 45 - 50 because it will be too easy to play. Plus a.i. Byzantium will go colonize somewhere. 

The debt becomes a nightmare after you get 20k troops. So playing as byzantium is impossible at least for me tho. How about putting the technology between 25 and 35? Also why does England/GB colonize australia? I think it just feels kind of stupid in 1440 Lmao XD. Still if you think thats a great addition then ok. 

2 hours ago, OI lo said:

The debt becomes a nightmare after you get 20k troops. So playing as byzantium is impossible at least for me tho. How about putting the technology between 25 and 35? Also why does England/GB colonize australia? I think it just feels kind of stupid in 1440 Lmao XD. Still if you think thats a great addition then ok. 

i will try your suggestions and test it out, I think I will put the Australia colonization event later as well 

7 hours ago, Spartanspy said:

How do you download it on android

I have no idea mate, you have to ask someone who already downloaded it on android. Sorry for the news but I have no idea how to do it.

22 minutes ago, siyomono0 said:

I will try that but if you want to change into great Britain you can just invade Scotland to get the event

thanks for letting me know