Age of History 3

This mod is so good and based. Played 1 campain with Poland and i falled in love. make more mods like these, Cold War would be pro idea if the same ammount of events as this.

On 1/9/2023 at 2:35 AM, Wooodex said:

I am the "amazing dude" guy that made a ton of flags in your game im already on discord.

Can you send me the scenario here? 

On 12/27/2022 at 3:09 AM, Kerguelen Mapping said:

You should change:

Kiev -> Kyiv

Odessa -> Odesa

Turkey -> Türkiye

Moscow -> Moskva

Saint Petersburg -> Sankt-Petersburg

Istanbul -> İstanbul

Izmir -> İzmir

Warsaw -> Warszawa

Genoa -> Genova

Turin -> Torino

Florence -> Firenze

Milan -> Milano

Venice -> Venezia

Rome -> Roma

Naples -> Napoli

Syracause -> Siracusa

West Nice Province -> Fréjus

Valencia -> València

Seville -> Sevilla

Lisbon -> Lisboa

Ashgabat -> Aşgabat

Baku -> Bakı

Iskenderun -> İskenderun

Kozan -> Osmaniye

Kahramanmaras -> Kahramanmaraş

Sanliurfa -> Şanlıurfa

Diyarbakir -> Diyarbakır

Mus -> Muş

Adiyaman -> Adıyaman

Hakkari -> Hakkâri

Ercis -> Erciş

Igdir -> Iğdır

Agri -> Ağrı

Bingol -> Bingöl

Elaziğ -> Elâziğ

Sorgun -> Yozgat

Nigde -> Niğde

Neapolis -> Yahyalı

Aydin -> Aydın

Vik -> Vík

Fix Canadian Flag

Accurate Popation, Economy, Technology, Development(mostly)

Sussus is actually Dungannon

Amogus is actually Newbridge

More city names

Also Add Macau

No

Join the discord group if you want to be one of few people to help me change the ww2 and ww1 events, you can help by voting or private messaging me, your voice will be heard. Vote in channel #tsgw--ww1-addon

On 1/30/2023 at 10:05 AM, Wooodex said:

Join the discord group if you want to be one of few people to help me change the ww2 and ww1 events, you can help by voting or private messaging me, your voice will be heard. Vote in channel #tsgw--ww1-addon

Yup do as he says

I'm unsure as why i took two years to try this mod, but when I finally did it, it was worth it. It was very fun to play and have so many events to read. I played as the russian empire and managed to turn it to the first world power. At first, I always thought that this would be just a mod with a few scenarios but I was dead wrong. Great mod

On 2/2/2023 at 9:26 PM, PHZanoniGamer said:

I'm unsure as why i took two years to try this mod, but when I finally did it, it was worth it. It was very fun to play and have so many events to read. I played as the russian empire and managed to turn it to the first world power. At first, I always thought that this would be just a mod with a few scenarios but I was dead wrong. Great mod

Appreciate the review 🙂

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but this just looks like the default game with an uglier UI. There's no new formables!

Germany, who has such rich history, has ZERO formable nations, which is funny since you called yourself "The grandest project in AoC history" but other mods have much more formable nations.

1 hour ago, Strix said:

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but this just looks like the default game with an uglier UI. There's no new formables!

Germany, who has such rich history, has ZERO formable nations, which is funny since you called yourself "The grandest project in AoC history" but other mods have much more formable 

All the features of the mods are listed in the description 

If you consider gameplay only doing continous mindless conquest and forming countries with no difference but color and flag, then yess, germany does not have any base game - type formables, if you ignore the literal tens of formables this mod introduces through events (north German confederacy, german empire, volksreich germany in fuhrerreich, neopagan germany or futurist germany in red flood scenario, and many more). 

1 hour ago, Strix said:

Germany, who has such rich history, has ZERO formable nations, which is funny since you called yourself "The grandest project in AoC history" but other mods have much more formable nations.

You can always add your own formables that is a feature

La última actualización deja mucho que desear el fondo de Victoria 2 quedaba muy bien, el nuevo es me por ni decir que muy horrible, pero buen mod 👍

Bro i rly appreciate the Age Of Imperialism mod

But theres some mistakes....

You can add greek revolution of 1821

You can add more events for greece bc to none of your scenarios is a event for greece

If you do this i would love ur mod

Thats for it thanks for your creating process