Age of History 3

18 hours ago, _.Simon._ said:

Will there be a system, when you conquer capital city, that the civilization will surrender? Like it was at Aoc 1?

That would require either an alteration of the game code or a complex system with hundreds or thousands of events and checks per scenario. I think this could be applied for a few countries' decisions, but certainly not for every single nation.

Edited by Chairman Baad

10 hours ago, Chairman Baad said:

That would require either an alteration of the game code or a complex system with hundreds or thousands of events and checks per scenario. I think this could be applied for a few countries' decisions, but certainly not for every single nation.

Great observation 

On 01.05.2021 at 20:49, _.Simon._ said:

Başkenti fethettiğinizde medeniyetin teslim olacağı bir sistem olacak mı? Aoc 1'deki gibi mi?

22 hours ago, Chairman Baad said:

Bu, ya oyun kodunun değiştirilmesini ya da senaryo başına yüzlerce veya binlerce olay ve kontrol içeren karmaşık bir sistem gerektirir. Bunun birkaç ülkenin kararları için geçerli olabileceğini düşünüyorum, ancak kesinlikle her ulus için geçerli değil.

bloody europe 2 1.12 and 1.13 saying and i am silent

On 5/6/2021 at 8:44 PM, Italian PeC said:

Working hard on the mod

The scenario I'm making has a ton of events

Screenshot_357.png

Is this the red flood Italian guy?

New video on the mod has just been released! You can finally see this mod at work! Today I'll be showing what the Red Flood Scenario🎭 Looks like:https://youtu.be/jMntbw2giRE

(ALSO ♦️SUBSCRIBE TO THE CHANNEL ♦️TO SUPPORT THE MOD, THE MORE SUPPORT THE EARLIER IT GETS RELEASED: https://youtube.com/channel/UCD-hWGkNIC8PaEEcA2bnV5g)

Screenshot_20210510-013724_YouTube.jpg

Edited by Italian PeC