Age of Civilizations
  1. Globin4060

Globin4060

• Similar Content

• By a-ha
      so since last one was (swedish empire) was alright im making another scenario....  hope you enjoy the franco british union in the modern world (also uk has ireland and isle of man).
      This mod is a pretty cool mod. i didnt put a wiki but here it is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-British_Union i dowloaded a new modern world file so there is a random war yea........ bye

modernworld modernworld_A modernworld_C modernworld_D modernworld_HRE modernworld_INFO.json modernworld_PD modernworld_W
    • By Masterkiler
      This is in development but after some modifications and new things I will share screenshots and download link (MediaFire).
      Esto está en desarrollo, pero después de algunas modificaciones y cosas nuevas compartiré capturas de pantalla y enlace de descarga (MediaFire).

• By TheTyler123
      Okay, a bit of context on this post. I had some spare time today to add a few events to the Victorian Era scenario. And I added one event for the Taiping Rebellion to fire off, as you can see in this picture below. I added an option where you can play as the Taiping Kingdom, and I made it possible by having the Qing "form" the Taiping Kingdom and re-adding the Qing as an AI player. After testing it by playing as the Qing, while for the most part worked, the pictures for the Qing Emperor and Hong become swapped, imagine the profiles for both the Qing Emperor and the Taiping Ruler but reversed. I am not sure if I can call this a win and now possible to swap as factions in the game or not or find a way to fix the picture problem. If you have suggestions, leave a comment below!     (Posted two more pics of this for more context)
    • By Attrayant
      This is my first scenario that I do, it's simple, but I hope later I can improve it with events. Map on which the scenario is based: https://portalacademico.cch.unam.mx/alumno/historiademexico1/unidad5/contextomundial/intervencionfrancesa     Screen Shots:     N     Preview:     Download: Mexico 1865.zip