Age of History 3
Trans-Amur

Bloody Europe II | New update

On 5/30/2021 at 2:58 AM, Trans-Amur said:

You will try to completely remove Java from your computer and reinstall it

I was going to change my disk to SSD so I completely reinstalled Windows and Java with it and now it works

P.S. Keep great work, it's probably the most advanced mod yet

4 hours ago, Basileía Rhōmaíōn said:

バグが見つかりました - 国は時々反政府勢力と同盟を結び、終わりのない戦争を引き起こします (彼らは平和条約を受け入れません)。 

スクリーンショット_20210603-014522131.jpg

lol 

7 hours ago, Basileía Rhōmaíōn said:

Thanks, but it's a pain when you have countless armies though. I think putting an army on a vassal/ally also saves them from being deleted (not sure). 

You can also create one province vassal force war with someone and give military acces, they will move troops so they wont disappear and you can conquer them faster than ai

4 hours ago, Trans-Amur said:

Slowly but surely, with each update, this problem gets smaller and gets better. I think that in some update this problem will be completely fixed.

I meam this one you propably added by accident in this update because i didnt noticed it before, you can also check some provinces on rivers cause they have few problems too, or had, didnt check in this update yet

On 5/31/2021 at 11:48 AM, Trans-Amur said:

Büyük olasılıkla yeterli alanınız veya RAM'iniz yok, aynı sorunu zayıf bir telefonla yaşadım, DEX dosyasını kavanoza karıştıramadım

I did what it said and it worked. But when I transfer it to the computer and try to open the game I get the error of faulty or invalid jar file. what should I do @Trans-Amur

rpkjkw8.png

You can plunder provinces, but after entering the province menu, you cannot, because it is our province. Trade is broken. Governments should have a separate badge (constitutional monarchy and technocracy). The flag of communist Estonia is being pixelated. Could you fix this in the next versions?

Screenshot_20210606-105851_Bloody Europe II.jpg

Screenshot_20210606-183119_Bloody Europe II.jpg

Edited by MS73TAN
Bugs

8 hours ago, MS73TAN said:

You can plunder provinces, but after entering the province menu, you cannot, because it is our province. Trade is broken. Governments should have a separate badge (constitutional monarchy and technocracy). The flag of communist Estonia is being pixelated. Could you fix this in the next versions?

Screenshot_20210606-105851_Bloody Europe II.jpg

Screenshot_20210606-183119_Bloody Europe II.jpg

He probably knows about the plunder one, this is hard to change game mechanics etc so he added just new option without changing old one i guess, and the trade is good, just dont abuse it if you know you can, trade is way better than in vanilla game

1 hour ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

Prawdopodobnie wie o plądrowaniu, ciężko jest zmienić mechanikę gry itp., więc dodał tylko nową opcję bez zmiany starej, jak sądzę, a handel jest dobry, po prostu nie nadużywaj go, jeśli wiesz, że możesz, handel jest o wiele lepszy niż w grze waniliowej

Thanks

2 hours ago, Aryan79 said:

In my view (1.1.3 version) is the best version of bloody europe 2, because when you playing at sandbox mod, beside of getting 999.9 number of movement points, you also 999'999'999'999 for money which is very helpful than 999'999'999. 

In later versions, first in 1.2 and now in 1.1.4, money again reduced to 999'999'999. 

So if anyone give the link on this page I will be very thankful. 

so the previous version of the mod is better only because you have more money in sandbox? lol

Btw the dyplomacy points could be increased so we can do more stuff with it, now we have only 3-7 i think which is sometimes a problem 

6 hours ago, Aryan79 said:

In my view (1.1.3 version) is the best version of bloody europe 2, because when you playing at sandbox mod, beside of getting 999.9 number of movement points, you also 999'999'999'999 for money which is very helpful than 999'999'999. 

In later versions, first in 1.2 and now in 1.1.4, money again reduced to 999'999'999. 

So if anyone give the link on this page I will be very thankful. 

Who even plays sandbox?

5 hours ago, idiot said:

Who even plays sandbox?

i played once just to support rebels in other countries for fun, and test if poland could win against germany if id give it all money every turn at the time of invasion

9 minutes ago, Freedomlovingpatriot said:

What is war fatigue it seems like a big deal lol

it rises up during war and in this mod it makes countires more vulnerable to capitulation and rebel to rise

23 hours ago, DOOMTOHAMMER said:

How Do I change the language from russian? I dont speak it, but thats what it is in and I dont know how to fix it

third option, then first (not map option) and there you choose