Age of History 3

Trans-Amur

Bloody Europe II | New update

Btw you could make only real population scenarios insteaad of those with real population and economy cause its hard to play against 16 000 000 economy country which kinda sucks, population only would not be bad i think

2 hours ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

Btw you could make only real population scenarios insteaad of those with real population and economy cause its hard to play against 16 000 000 economy country which kinda sucks, population only would not be bad i think

But then there will be another problem. You will not be able to normally buy troops due to lack of money, since the income will be small, I know this, since I tested this option

31 minutes ago, Trans-Amur said:

But then there will be another problem. You will not be able to normally buy troops due to lack of money, since the income will be small, I know this, since I tested this option

Oh well, that might be caused by unemployment, as i said some weeks ago you could try to change that so the game is more realistic and also that might fix this population-economy problem

when I transfer it to the computer and try to open the game I get the error of faulty or invalid jar file. what should I do @Trans-Amur

I've been writing this for a long time but you don't answer please reply

El 5/2/2021 a las 10:31, Trans-Amur dijo:

¿Puedes ofrecer qué agregar al juego? Intentaré hacerlo, pero no pidas tanques a los aviones.

Podría hacer un máximo de población reclutable, por ejemplo, el 2,5% de la población es recruitable

15 hours ago, kant_575 said:

Which File is the stronger rebel military fantigue think located?

Rising revolutionary risk can be changed in the Ages.json file. You need to change REVOLUTIONARY_RISK_MODIFIER:

and in order to change the strength of the rebels, you need to change the game code, you can change it in the dex or jar file

On 6/16/2021 at 1:05 AM, Hacktor said:

when I transfer it to the computer and try to open the game I get the error of faulty or invalid jar file. what should I do @Trans-Amur

I've been writing this for a long time but you don't answer please reply

The file needs to be replaced, only the "age" folder

the "Com" folder does not need to be replaced by the jar file of the game

On 6/15/2021 at 11:08 PM, Poland_in_1939 said:

Oh well, that might be caused by unemployment, as i said some weeks ago you could try to change that so the game is more realistic and also that might fix this population-economy problem

I have tried changing unemployment. In the game, these are just numbers, or rather the ratio of the economy to the population

3 minutes ago, Trans-Amur said:

Breakthrough in changing the interface, now the interface looks much better)

9F66_UWUpWI.jpg?size=1280x606&quality=96&sign=7696bae2347319a30c94b578d415db5a&type=album

c7NSJ_kqARg.jpg?size=1280x606&quality=96&sign=6d6501c2871c6ce2c110fda9b9577a32&type=album

MaL2DFX2CXY.jpg?size=1280x606&quality=96&sign=d2024e9963855504f256dc9a94779c1a&type=album

yhHY4YITAus.jpg?size=1280x606&quality=96&sign=9b767b87f51fb93644aea188a0927e76&type=album---------------------------------------------------------------------erIjskY7now.jpg?size=1280x606&quality=96&sign=b9fadc6c7719f5b3408b988ef998e77e&type=album

i dont know if that's supposed to be sarcasm or not, assuming the ui for mobile will be much wider it would be cool

1 minute ago, Hons said:

i dont know if that's supposed to be sarcasm or not, assuming the ui for mobile will be much wider it would be cool

Yes, this is a joke. I am now changing the value in the code (values that affect the interface) and sometimes it leads to the following results, but if we are serious, you can just change the UI to a larger one

23 minutes ago, kant_575 said:

I want to get rid of the ideologys You added Like Theoracy, Anarchism, etc. So how do i get rid of them?

Hmm. What for? You can just not play with them, no one is forcing you to play with these ideologies, I even became interested in the reason, if they seem to be something like fiction, then no, the same anarchism, but there was no full-fledged country with such, but the state was, for example, the uprising of the anarchists in Catolonia; Makhno, etc. And we also have not ideologies, but forms of government, I'm really interested in why you wanted to remove these ideologies, please tell us.

1 hour ago, Trans-Amur said:

Hmm. What for? You can just not play with them, no one is forcing you to play with these ideologies, I even became interested in the reason, if they seem to be something like fiction, then no, the same anarchism, but there was no full-fledged country with such, but the state was, for example, the uprising of the anarchists in Catolonia; Makhno, etc. And we also have not ideologies, but forms of government, I'm really interested in why you wanted to remove these ideologies, please tell us.

I want to get another Mod with Bloody europe which has Custom Ideologies  Like anarchism, Theoracy, And others ,So if i download that mod with bloody europe Which already has Custom ideologies Then the whole game will bug out. So Thats why i want to get rid of the custom ideologies On bloody europe Its so The two mods wont bug out the game. so which file are these custom ideologies at?

Edited by kant_575

I want to get another Mod with Bloody europe which has Custom Ideologies  Like anarchism, Theoracy, And others ,So if i download that mod with bloody europe Which already has Custom ideologies Then the whole game will bug out. So Thats why i want to get rid of the custom ideologies On bloody europe Its so The two mods wont bug out the game. so which file are these custom ideologies at?

4 hours ago, Trans-Amur said:

I want to get another Mod with Bloody europe which has Custom Ideologies  Like anarchism, Theoracy, And others ,So if i download that mod with bloody europe Which already has Custom ideologies Then the whole game will bug out. So Thats why i want to get rid of the custom ideologies On bloody europe Its so The two mods wont bug out the game. so which file are these custom ideologies at?

Please fix these things.

1. Rospixelized flag of communist Estonia

2. New stamps for the authorities (constitutional monarchy and technocracy)

3. Plunder (When you have military access from a country, you can plunder it without any consequences, and our provinces can be plundered, but in the province menu it says that our province cannot be plundered because only the occupied provinces can be plundered, I know that it is difficult but please do it if you can)

10 hours ago, kant_575 said:

you don't have to spam also ideologies are located at "games" folder, you'll see a json file named governments.

13 hours ago, kant_575 said:

Я  хочу получить еще один мод с Кровавой Европой, в котором есть собственные идеологии, такие как анархизм, теорация и другие, поэтому, если я загружу этот мод с кровавой Европой, в которой уже есть собственные идеологии, тогда вся игра выйдет из строя. Итак, вот почему я хочу избавиться от нестандартных идеологий Кровавой Европы. Так что эти два мода не исправят игру. так в каком файле находятся эти нестандартные идеологии?

Game/Governments.json