Age of History 3

Trans-Amur

Bloody Europe II | New update

4 hours ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

You could try to make any provinces like plains, woods etc after investing in it enough become village and then city if we invest more 

Maybe it would be good to make visual things like cities and buildings?

1 hour ago, idiot said:

Maybe it would be good to make visual things like cities and buildings?

that is actually possible, i know that you can make picture for naval and watch towers and i think forts, so maybe you can put that for other things too
but idk cuz terrain isnt a building so

1 hour ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

that is actually possible, i know that you can make picture for naval and watch towers and i think forts, so maybe you can put that for other things too

Maybe like more developed prov or province with more population  will have an visual city in it idk?

1 hour ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

you actually can change terrain pictures and add terrain types

1 hour ago, Diego said:

you actually can change terrain pictures and add terrain types

Yo i somehow made my answer as your quote wtf:

1 hour ago, Diego said:

we are talking about the picture that would be on the province, the pictures you are talking about will change how they look if you enter the terrain map mod or something so its not the same

14 hours ago, TheWolfMinutemen said:

I just want to know is the liberty desire rising because your paying your vassal been on purpose? Cause when paying your vassal your own money each month, it should give your vassal a reason to stay and have liberty desire lower instead of rising. I'm just curious is it on purpose, a glitch I'm experiencing or something else.

it's rising because your vassal hates you.

15 hours ago, Hacktor said:

@ Заамурье можешь ответить на мой вопрос?

May I ask you, what program are you using to compile the dex file to jar?

I didn't have this problem. I use Mt manager there the file is correctly camped. I tried dex2jar through special software on the pc and it did not work for me there

I made small statistics:

In total, 4114 new lines of code were added to Lukasz's code. I added 9 new classes and 15 new methods for other classes (I didn't count methods in my classes)

In the main technology class, which is responsible for the technology menu and the display of the technologies themselves in this menu. Before the change there were 2515 lines in this class, after the change there were 3386 lines. Additional classes (which I created) include 1833 lines

in the class that is technically responsible for the execution of technologies, the number of lines increased from 1288 to 2524

for these changes, Dex file or jar file increased by 0.2 MB

16 hours ago, TheWolfMinutemen said:

Я просто хочу знать, растет ли желание свободы из-за того, что вы преднамеренно платили своему вассалу? Потому что, когда вы платите своему вассалу свои собственные деньги каждый месяц, это должно дать вашему вассалу причину остаться и иметь более низкое желание свободы, а не повышение. Мне просто любопытно, это нарочно, глюк, который я испытываю, или что-то еще.

In this case, this is a bug. Initially, there was no such thing in the game, the very minimum value was 0, then I expanded these values. The maximum is 100, but I moved the minimum to a negative value, that is, -100. And as a result, this bug appeared, in order to fix it, you will need to change the code, I will try to fix this bug, but I do not promise what will happen

30 minutes ago, Trans-Amur said:

May I ask you, what program are you using to compile the dex file to jar?

I didn't have this problem. I use Mt manager there the file is correctly camped. I tried dex2jar through special software on the pc and it did not work for me there

I use the MT Manager program because when I asked you you said you use this program too.

1 hour ago, Trans-Amur said:

I made small statistics:

In total, 4114 new lines of code were added to Lukasz's code. I added 9 new classes and 15 new methods for other classes (I didn't count methods in my classes)

In the main technology class, which is responsible for the technology menu and the display of the technologies themselves in this menu. Before the change there were 2515 lines in this class, after the change there were 3386 lines. Additional classes (which I created) include 1833 lines

in the class that is technically responsible for the execution of technologies, the number of lines increased from 1288 to 2524

for these changes, Dex file or jar file increased by 0.2 MB

Oh wow, that is a lot of work, i didnt think its that much lines of code that are needed to change those things good job man

2 hours ago, Hacktor said:

I use the MT Manager program because when I asked you you said you use this program too.

the game is launched on android with a modified dex file? If not, then most likely you made a mistake somewhere, maybe that's why it is impossible to transfer the code from dex to jar.

49 minutes ago, Trans-Amur said:

the game is launched on android with a modified dex file? If not, then most likely you made a mistake somewhere, maybe that's why it is impossible to transfer the code from dex to jar.

ok i will try again

9 hours ago, Trans-Amur said:

That proves you're a great coder.