Age of History 3
Trans-Amur

Bloody Europe II | New update

I'm afraid to expand, but I have the desire to unify ireland, since rebels are much more dangerous than my enemies, I don't expand much, since rebels spawn more than 100 troops, while my enemies don't even have 50 troops, something that I'm not proud, that I had to abuse the mechanical demands, forcing all Ireland to become my vassals and pay 100% of the tribute, right after asking for independence, at the same time I sent demands again, then they came back as my vassals, basically I will come King of Ireland indirectly, but as it was too boring to maintain influence throughout Ireland, back to normal game...

400 years later

Here I am, still on my journey to unify Ireland, all bit by bit...

Screenshot_2021-06-28-21-23-37-281_age.of.civilizations2.jakowski.lukackk6.jpg

Meanwhile, most of England, Scotland and the French coast were taken over by angry rebels, I don't know what time in history it started, but I know that only Ireland is left as the only sovereign kingdoms, good side we're legitimate, bad side if I want claiming revolutionary territory, like attacking rebel territories, my troops are converted to former Kingdom troops of that territory, the only place that was saved from this medieval revolution was Ireland, are we lucky? I don't know, only time can tell us

Detail that in addition to the rebels giving blows to the kingdoms, they suffer from the same blows as rebels too, I looked fascinated at the small Kingdom, it was taken over by rebels, soon after other rebels took the place of the rebels, other rebels took a blow, then another and another , but another coup, so on so far, it seems that French revolution started, I didn't even know...

Screenshot_2021-06-28-21-24-37-478_age.of.civilizations2.jakowski.lukackk6.jpg

Screenshot_2021-06-28-21-59-08-161_age.of.civilizations2.jakowski.lukackk6.jpg

Screenshot_2021-06-28-21-59-16-926_age.of.civilizations2.jakowski.lukackk6.jpg

1 hour ago, Trans-Amur said:

An attempt to add a new kind of ultimatum.

qb85jFgaQ-I.jpg?size=1280x606&quality=96&sign=b135df9ecccc407cb1f33c21288612f8&type=album

(You can offer more new versions of ultimatums)

hey yo can you add these version?

• leave allience 
  • demand compensation
  • retreat army

these idea came from ww1 and ww2

and increase the cost of ultiatums.

Edited by Lipark Japanese modder

If you are making new ultimatums you could try to make demilitirized provinces in peace offers and make nation have max of army that we can choose (could work like 10% of economy 20% etc) 

But ultimatum would be good to stop its agression by making peace between countries, retreat of soldiers on border with you (or someone) or maybe also release nation

Btw some weird stuff happened to me last game that i used roar commend on ottomans cuz they are too thicc and made ottoman empire have 0.01 tech so they can easily win, and some of provinces jumped from normal economy to something like 383872722782 and ofc they were in first in the scoreboard, i tried the nucl commend to delete those provinces and it worked but on scoreboard they were still first

Also the population commend is not only increasing the population from idk 5k to 19k but also decreasing it when you have more people like from 30k to 19k you could change that into add 7k or something

And idk if its just me but it seems the dyplomacy points are broken cuz i get them very less than before and cant do some actions cuz of that 

Lol i wrote a lot

3 hours ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

If you are making new ultimatums you could try to make demilitirized provinces in peace offers and make nation have max of army that we can choose (could work like 10% of economy 20% etc) 

But ultimatum would be good to stop its agression by making peace between countries, retreat of soldiers on border with you (or someone) or maybe also release nation

Btw some weird stuff happened to me last game that i used roar commend on ottomans cuz they are too thicc and made ottoman empire have 0.01 tech so they can easily win, and some of provinces jumped from normal economy to something like 383872722782 and ofc they were in first in the scoreboard, i tried the nucl commend to delete those provinces and it worked but on scoreboard they were still first

Also the population commend is not only increasing the population from idk 5k to 19k but also decreasing it when you have more people like from 30k to 19k you could change that into add 7k or something

And idk if its just me but it seems the dyplomacy points are broken cuz i get them very less than before and cant do some actions cuz of that 

Lol i wrote a lot

the number that you said the economy jumps to, could say something. 2^32, which is 4294967296, is very specific, kind of. it would mean someone overran the integer beyond it's limits and it caused undefined behavior.

1 hour ago, Simon Wilford said:

the number that you said the economy jumps to, could say something. 2^32, which is 4294967296, is very specific, kind of. it would mean someone overran the integer beyond it's limits and it caused undefined behavior.

I dont know, the economy there wasnt very good and also fighting should make it worse, so maybe it was caused by new commend or just game decided that all capitalist went over there 

I have an idea, but it may not be good in eventless scenarios.

Remove ability to declare war from AI and Player. Only events can declare war, which prevents AI's nonsensical battles for a sensible WWII scenario. We can declare war with events. In the focus tree style, an event tree is created in which you can set your goal at the beginning of the game and declare a logical war accordingly, and we won't say what the hell is this for the wars. 

But it's a limited idea to scenarios with historical and/or events.

30 minutes ago, Ecofcu said:

Remove ability to declare war from AI and Player. Only events can declare war, which prevents AI's nonsensical battles for a sensible WWII scenario. We can declare war with events. In the focus tree style, an event tree is created in which you can set your goal at the beginning of the game and declare a logical war accordingly, and we won't say what the hell is this for the wars. 

adding events is hard and boring work

1 hour ago, Ecofcu said:

Maybe making AI attack only the nations that has core on them, if AI and player attacks a nation that they don't have core on them, then other countries would form a collation against them