Age of History 3
Trans-Amur

Bloody Europe II | New update

56 minutes ago, Hitler the secend said:

Maybe making AI attack only the nations that has core on them, if AI and player attacks a nation that they don't have core on them, then other countries would form a collation against them

I think my idea is code-wise easier than urs.

Edited by Ecofcu

2 hours ago, Lipark Japanese modder said:

adding events is hard and boring work

I said it for if there is someone who will make a world war 2 mod (or great war) and is very enthusiastic about it, it will be easy work for him for him. I dont have computer but asap i will have. So if he can share his code even if he doesn't add what I said it might help me.

Edited by Ecofcu

2 hours ago, Hitler the secend said:

In aoh2 AI attacks other nations completely randomly, can you make Ai attack neighbors and countries in the region? and most likely to attack smaller countries

You want to buff strong countries? They should declare war on neighbors but take some small amount of territory like idk 5 provinces from 100 province country but also get reparations and release nation from loser so game is more realistic

And also if the nation has small amount of provinces then just annex it

55 minutes ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

You want to buff strong countries? They should declare war on neighbors but take some small amount of territory like idk 5 provinces from 100 province country but also get reparations and release nation from loser so game is more realistic

Yeah, good idea

1 hour ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

And maybe making AI make peace and accept our peace more often

Edited by Hitler the secend

1 minute ago, Hitler the secend said:

And maybe making AI make peace and accept our peace more often

If country is the aggressor i dont know if its want to have peace on oue terms so not really

And if we are agressor, well it depends, but if we want to take something the enemy still shouldnt really accept it, especially when its more powerful

Not sure if it's possible but I think countries with democratic ideologies should restore or change the ideology of the country they've invaded to a democracy, while dictatorships could puppet or (partly) annex countries they've defeated. But this might require adding more ideologies though to suit different scenarios.

Also when releasing a defeated country (e.g. Communist Bulgaria), is it possible for the original Constitutional Monarchy version of Bulgaria to be a minority group within communist Bulgaria (with monarchists being the majority in some of the provinces outside of the communists' capital)? This is sort of similar to the original mechanic in the base game of AoC2.

Edited by Basileía Rhōmaíōn

Please repair technology points with technology level above 1.0, because then you will not get them (0.1 points per turn).

1 hour ago, Brtx17 said:

I found a bug where diplomatic points come very slowly with tech higher than 1.0.

Please do something about it because I'm playing on 1.1.4 right now.

Ohhh, so thats why i had so few diplomatic points

I do not know. I downloaded the current version again and there is still this error with diplomatic points. When I play, diplomatic points hardly come over 1.0 technology (0.1 per turn).

I play on pc.

Edited by Brtx17

Anyone knows if it's possible to, while you are in an alliance, make the separate peace treaties offered by the enemy when you are defeated but your allies are not, customizable? 

This would be ideal so that your allies will continue the war even if you are defeated and vice versa.

Can you show me how can I change cities or add city on android using MT Manager application, I know how to go to file and then to search, but I don't know where to find list of cities and how can I change it ? Btw u are excellent modder,  keep up with good work.

On 5/2/2021 at 10:31 AM, Trans-Amur said:

Can you offer,  what to add to the game, I'll try to do it, just don't ask for tanks from planes.

Could you fix the Police Republic, it should be named Republic of Poljica, Poljica Republic or Principality of Poljica and it wasn't proletarian (communist), it's leader was elected every year by the 12 representatives of 12 villages within the Republic. I think that would be elective monarchy then or a direct democracy.

On 02/07/2021 at 05:57, Ecofcu said:

Tenho uma ideia, mas pode não ser boa em cenários sem eventos.

Remova a capacidade de declarar guerra da IA e do jogador. Apenas os eventos podem declarar guerra, o que evita as batalhas absurdas da IA por um cenário sensato da Segunda Guerra Mundial. Podemos declarar guerra aos eventos. No estilo de árvore de foco, uma árvore de eventos é criada na qual você pode definir seu objetivo no início do jogo e declarar uma guerra lógica de acordo, e não vamos dizer o que diabos é isso para as guerras. 

Mas é uma ideia limitada a cenários com históricos e / ou eventos.

I don't think we should take freedom from AI or the player to declare War, since this point makes the game if everything possible, but I also think we shouldn't leave it super random like developing game did, I've played countless Geopolitical games, all of them have at one point in It's common, that countries don't attack you without reason or better countries don't do anything without reason, everything has a reason behind it, for example a regional country is more likely to declare war on you than countries on the other side of the world, other issues that I realized are of interest from a nation, such as Russia that does not have European Union troops or bases on its borders, it would probably support Ukraine's separatist movements, to Ukraine not being able to join the European Union, interests can be various, economic, military, political, as natural resources, strategic points, influence, etc. All this mechanic influences how AI plays her game, with which she makes alliances (Common interest) because she supports rebels or enters wars, details are old games from the 2000s or 90s, look that Aoc2 from 2018

On 7/3/2021 at 9:56 AM, Basileía Rhōmaíōn said:

Anyone knows if it's possible to, while you are in an alliance, make the separate peace treaties offered by the enemy when you are defeated but your allies are not, customizable? 

This would be ideal so that your allies will continue the war even if you are defeated and vice versa.

It is not possible for an enemy (which is an alliance) to send peace separately to you, but when they do, it is something together of the members of the alliance, but I know that it is possible for you to send a separate peace treaty to an enemy of yours who is in your ally's war , problem that however you send peace separately to some enemy country is some alliance, your allies are involved in this alliance, not something you do alone...

Screenshot_2021-07-05-01-58-55-266_sieggeist.age.of.civilizations2.jakowski.lukasz.jpg

Screenshot_2021-07-05-01-59-04-340_sieggeist.age.of.civilizations2.jakowski.lukasz~2.jpg

Screenshot_2021-07-05-02-07-17-115_sieggeist.age.of.civilizations2.jakowski.lukasz.jpg

Screenshot_2021-07-05-02-01-07-999_sieggeist.age.of.civilizations2.jakowski.lukasz~2.jpg

47 minutes ago, BasaraMestre said:

I don't think we should take freedom from AI or the player to declare War, since this point makes the game if everything possible, but I also think we shouldn't leave it super random like developing game did, I've played countless Geopolitical games, all of them have at one point in It's common, that countries don't attack you without reason or better countries don't do anything without reason, everything has a reason behind it, for example a regional country is more likely to declare war on you than countries on the other side of the world, other issues that I realized are of interest from a nation, such as Russia that does not have European Union troops or bases on its borders, it would probably support Ukraine's separatist movements, to Ukraine not being able to join the European Union, interests can be various, economic, military, political, as natural resources, strategic points, influence, etc. All this mechanic influences how AI plays her game, with which she makes alliances (Common interest) because she supports rebels or enters wars, details are old games from the 2000s or 90s, look that Aoc2 from 2018

By the way, yes. in Aos2 they do not attack by chance, here it is influenced by the opinion modifier, if the opinion is very negative, for example "-99" then the AI has a chance that it will attack another country and for the AI it does not matter where this country is located

Hey, i have a problem with this mod, The problem is when i want to Create new Civilization it enters but when i finish it, game crashes.  I join again flag of Civilization i made is question mark,. Can you tell me what is the problem?