Age of History Games
Trans-Amur

Bloody Europe II | New update

47 minutes ago, BasaraMestre said:

I don't think we should take freedom from AI or the player to declare War, since this point makes the game if everything possible, but I also think we shouldn't leave it super random like developing game did, I've played countless Geopolitical games, all of them have at one point in It's common, that countries don't attack you without reason or better countries don't do anything without reason, everything has a reason behind it, for example a regional country is more likely to declare war on you than countries on the other side of the world, other issues that I realized are of interest from a nation, such as Russia that does not have European Union troops or bases on its borders, it would probably support Ukraine's separatist movements, to Ukraine not being able to join the European Union, interests can be various, economic, military, political, as natural resources, strategic points, influence, etc. All this mechanic influences how AI plays her game, with which she makes alliances (Common interest) because she supports rebels or enters wars, details are old games from the 2000s or 90s, look that Aoc2 from 2018

By the way, yes. in Aos2 they do not attack by chance, here it is influenced by the opinion modifier, if the opinion is very negative, for example "-99" then the AI has a chance that it will attack another country and for the AI it does not matter where this country is located

Hey, i have a problem with this mod, The problem is when i want to Create new Civilization it enters but when i finish it, game crashes.  I join again flag of Civilization i made is question mark,. Can you tell me what is the problem?

17 hours ago, Trans-Amur said:

By the way, yes. in Aos2 they do not attack by chance, here it is influenced by the opinion modifier, if the opinion is very negative, for example "-99" then the AI has a chance that it will attack another country and for the AI it does not matter where this country is located

Seems acccurate for aoh2.

5 hours ago, Nubbie said:

What kind of coder are you using because i wanna know and learn how to code a game

he is using java and mt manager. mt manager can not be used to code a game, search how to code a game on google instead of asking here, most people are illiterate about coding here

57 minutes ago, Simon Wilford said:

彼はJavaとMTマネージャーを使用しています。mt managerを使用してゲームをコーディングしたり、ここで質問する代わりにgoogleでゲームをコーディングする方法を検索したりすることはできません。ほとんどの人は、ここでのコーディングについて知識がありません。

6 hours ago, Nubbie said:

ゲームのコーディング方法を知り、学びたいので、どのようなコーダーを使用していますか

You need knowledge for java and smali

Posted (edited)

Can u do news event system(like in hoi4 so every country gets it and news events must have 1 decisions.)

one event system "if for decisions" 

and define variables wlth define in effects

One example for all features: U had an election event with variable fascistLeader = Adolf Hitler and variable currentIdeology = fascist:

"[currentIdeology]s Win the Election! New Leader is [[currentIdeology]Leader]"

• if [currentIdeology] = fascist

Decision: Long live Fascism!

Only example

Edited by Ecofcu

Looks like the English translations for countries, many of the scenarios, and other tooltips have been made by running Russian through a machine translator, probably Google Translate... If you want, I can help you greatly improve the English translation to make it look better and more consistent.

I found a bug where diplomatic points come very slowly(0,1 per turn) with tech higher than 1.0.

Please do something about it because I'm playing on 1.1.4 right now.

8 hours ago, Valixor said:

Looks like the English translations for countries, many of the scenarios, and other tooltips have been made by running Russian through a machine translator, probably Google Translate... If you want, I can help you greatly improve the English translation to make it look better and more consistent.

you can use old be2 translate

8 hours ago, Ecofcu said:

ニュースイベントシステムを実行できますか(hoi4のように、すべての国がそれを取得し、ニュースイベントには1つの決定が必要です)。

1つのイベントシステム「意思決定の場合」 

効果で定義する変数を定義します

すべての 機能の1つの例:  Uには、変数fascistLeader = AdolfHitlerおよび変数currentIdeology = fascistの選挙イベントがありました。

「[currentIdeology]が選挙に勝ちます!新しいリーダーは[[currentIdeology] Leader]です」

•[currentIdeology] =ファシストの場合

決定:長生きするファシズム!

唯一の例

refer the new order mod

Posted (edited)

Found more problems: game civilizations are inaccessible, clicking the Game Civilizations button returns to the main menu, making it impossible to create new game civilizations through the editor. Also, the month swap mistake (August and September switched places) seen in vanilla AoH II still exists here.

Edited by Valixor

3 hours ago, Ecofcu said:

Why the AI requests being union in High Relationships?i didnt see austro hungary in 2021 irl lol

This is so to speak, the merger of two states under one flag, the most important thing is a peaceful action and it is created on the relations between countries.

Also, the formation of a union is influenced not only by relations, but also by the strength of the country.

6 hours ago, Trans-Amur said:

Bu tabiri caizse, iki devletin tek bayrak altında birleşmesi, en önemli şey barışçıl bir eylemdir ve ülkeler arasındaki ilişkiler üzerinde oluşturulur.

Ayrıca, bir birliğin oluşumu sadece ilişkilerden değil, aynı zamanda ülkenin gücünden de etkilenir.

I made a country friendly with its vassal and he sent a proposal for unification i said it for this reason

1 hour ago, liam.lol said:

Hello, can someone explain to me how to install it on my computer? i don't know how to run the jar file, it only open winrar

You need to open it with java, if it is not there, then you need to install it. and if it does not help, then completely remove java from the PC and reinstall