Age of History 3

Trans-Amur

Bloody Europe II | New update

The population is now truly overpowered, you just need to build farms and give points into population growth, because of the new income bonus from tax it just gives you a lot of money and a lot of growth, 330mln people as Poland while russia and Germany have 20mln, you should nerf the farms i think, and also boost the workshop as it is not worth building it, it gives very little money bonus, but still a great update, just needs those small fixes like names etc.

On 12/30/2021 at 9:11 PM, War Master said:

Okay first of all I didn't come for this. Second, I don't even remember banning anyone cuz I have 3 servers in which two were dead. And back then there is also a moderator. You must've done sth that's what got you banned. Don't come to justify one-side arguments about you getting banned. 

Ok Then, tell me then why that i got banned, what rules did i broke, i just saying hi to the server, 

1. i didnt spammed or send message more than 4

2. i didnt do toxic

3. i didnt posted links or try to scam. people

4. i never do any of disrespcting others. ever.. and 15 minutes later i got banned 

5. i give you my side story and its fair, cause im the one that experienced it not you.

i just say hi to the conqueror, and ask if he can remember me... BUT then, you banned me. For some reasons... LIKE what The Fridge man, whats wrong with you people. what did i do

@War Masteri want justice and an apology, otherwise you have no honour. i felt treated in disrespected now. how come i just come in and then get banned within 15 minutes 

without litterally without Breaking any rules. they just banned me cause they doesnt like me. 

@War MasterOne side argument? 

This Is The True story. this is my own experience, they wont tell you hey we just get rid a guy cause we doesnt like them, even if they did, they shoulded told you who was the guy they banned. 

but they didnt, either apology.

either say the reason i got banned. 

your.. YOUR.. - YOUR JUST.. 

huuu......okay i calm now... your a good Guy here - i get it, but you need to know your respondsiblity. and i need you to apologize sir. thats all. 

thats if you brave enough to do that

A sinceres apology  one! not just lame old sorry done.. one.. 

thats would be rude

Edited by ARABIAN REICH

Transamur this mod is very good,very good but there has an enormous problem. When a state decides to grow its population it multiplies his populayion very rapidly i played as a country and made its pop 6x

Please fix this aproblem otherwise this game will be unplayable for unrealistic population increasing

14 hours ago, ARABIAN REICH said:

Ok Then, tell me then why that i got banned, what rules did i broke, i just saying hi to the server, 

1. i didnt spammed or send message more than 4

2. i didnt do toxic

3. i didnt posted links or try to scam. people

4. i never do any of disrespcting others. ever.. and 15 minutes later i got banned 

5. i give you my side story and its fair, cause im the one that experienced it not you.

i just say hi to the conqueror, and ask if he can remember me... BUT then, you banned me. For some reasons... LIKE what The Fridge man, whats wrong with you people. what did i do

can you please shut the fuck up and go dm him instead of spamming in this topic, this is not a topic for your stupid argument over your ban on his server.

1 hour ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

Btw if economy is 150 it cant get higher, this error came back again. And when i try to release vassal (select a nation) game crashes when i type in the name or sometimes just when i select first letter 

Yea I noticed the the issue too made it hell to make a custom scenario when it comes to cores but I managed to make one.

Even without farms just put some technology points at population growth then invest in goods in my italy playthrough i have 40 million population in 300 turns

On 1/2/2022 at 10:13 PM, Dolphin General said:

can you please shut the fuck up and go dm him instead of spamming in this topic, this is not a topic for your stupid argument over your ban on his server.

I say whatever i want to say, just like you share p o r n to Whatever server you like to send, if you can do that, you can send something where isn't Suppose to belong - Then i can send my message to whatever server i want to send, thats the rule dear dolphin. 

On 1/2/2022 at 9:17 PM, Poland_in_1939 said:

Bro, go and send him private message, and stop spamming here, we r not here to read your discord server problems

yes your right, and i will do so... that is if

@War Master does accept my friend request, which his refused thats why i taking my hand on random server he stumbled upon

5 hours ago, ARABIAN REICH said:

I say whatever i want to say, just like you share p o r n to Whatever server you like to send, if you can do that, you can send something where isn't Suppose to belong - Then i can send my message to whatever server i want to send, thats the rule dear dolphin. 

there's a difference between trolling the staff of a server and making a useless argue on a random post.

13 hours ago, Dolphin General said:

there's a difference between trolling the staff of a server and making a useless argue on a random post.

Ok you know what, We here to enjoy the mod yes, ok Fine we'll do it your way

This is holiday after all, my bad shouldn't argue on holiday.  

I'm Sorry. i was in rage when i see war master, That i have ti complains exactly when His Show up in front of me.

But Alright it's over now. we cool now.... 

Have a Good One Sir.  Dolphins 

@Dolphin General

@War Master hey man I'm apologize for what happens, but i didn't say apology for what happened to me, but rather i apologize for false accusing you are behind my banning as you are a mod, Sorry if you offended by my accussation, but my case is true though. it just the way i. report this matter is wrong, Have a Good One war master