Age of History 3
Trans-Amur

Bloody Europe II | New update

On 1/7/2022 at 10:31 AM, ARABIAN REICH said:

Ok you know what, We here to enjoy the mod yes, ok Fine we'll do it your way

This is holiday after all, my bad shouldn't argue on holiday.  

I'm Sorry. i was in rage when i see war master, That i have ti complains exactly when His Show up in front of me.

But Alright it's over now. we cool now.... 

Have a Good One Sir.  Dolphins 

@Dolphin General

@War Master hey man I'm apologize for what happens, but i didn't say apology for what happened to me, but rather i apologize for false accusing you are behind my banning as you are a mod, Sorry if you offended by my accussation, but my case is true though. it just the way i. report this matter is wrong, Have a Good One war master

Apologizes Is The Best Way To Surrender

On 1/9/2022 at 10:29 PM, Enes Bey said:

Fix the population issue or this mod will be unplayableGreece rises the pop to 90 million is this reaplistic?

What scenario? Perhaps this is due to the large parameters in the settings. I will try to fix it)

Edited by Trans-Amur

7 hours ago, Trans-Amur said:

What scenario? Perhaps this is due to the large parameters in the settings. I will try to fix it)

Not a scenario, in the game in general, the population now is growing too fast if you invest into it, just 45 points into growth and maybe few farms and you go from 9 milion to 15 milions in really few turns, farms or growth needs to be nerfed, as Poland i went from 1.7 milion to 330 milions while russia went from 10 to only 20. You could nerf growth to change less and farms to increase it less but lower the cost too maybe so its still okay

And i would buff workshop tho as now it does basically nothing

1 hour ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

Not a scenario, in the game in general, the population now is growing too fast if you invest into it, just 45 points into growth and maybe few farms and you go from 9 milion to 15 milions in really few turns, farms or growth needs to be nerfed, as Poland i went from 1.7 milion to 330 milions while russia went from 10 to only 20. You could nerf growth to change less and farms to increase it less but lower the cost too maybe so its still okay

And i would buff workshop tho as now it does basically nothing

I agree, I also noticed this bug, you will need to fix some parameters

1920 alternative scenario is very good scenario and i want to play it with more countries but you removed 1.1.6 and i cannot play 😞

Maybe 1.1.9 will be fix this problem

On 1/11/2022 at 3:00 PM, The German Empire said:

Bring back music on android its unplayable 😞

Bro why the hell you need this music so much 🤨, wait until next update, same music every time i open game is not even nice to hear as it gets too monotonous, just play something in background if you really cant play without music

there are glitched civ names normally this isnt an issue but they keep popping up as rebellions which is annoying
their names always dont have capital letters and they're stuff like "bar" or "bas3"

New solutions for states!

Two new solutions have been added: history and support for nationalities

History allows you to view all the events that took place in your game party. This mechanic has been moved from statistics to decisions for states.

"Nationality Support" allows you to raise the population of other nationalities in your country

e6GajpLLfgQ.jpg?size=1280x606&quality=96&sign=295fa7263a7d88afda3a756c80561277&type=album

dzQWcKCYnuU.jpg?size=1280x606&quality=96&sign=8b2ee3fb0ef2c48bcf6e82788333c7b8&type=album

Edited by Trans-Amur

9 hours ago, Basileía Rhōmaíōn said:

Does the difficulty level only affect rebels?

No, the level of difficulty affects the income of the player and the income of the bots, so the higher the difficulty level, the more income the bots have and the less income the player has

6 hours ago, ineedaname said:

there are glitched civ names normally this isnt an issue but they keep popping up as rebellions which is annoying
their names always dont have capital letters and they're stuff like "bar" or "bas3"

This is a localization error, the tags of many states are not translated into English