flags - displays flags on the whole screen

eco - adds economy to the province

carousel -  Screen rotation along the x-axis

antisepar - takes away the desire for freedom from the vassals

nucl - turns a province into a wasteland

roar - adds revolutionary risk to the selected province up to 99%

Hello, when I write Hi it tells me that the command is unknown

New mechanics in the game!

This mechanic allows you to increase the assimilation of new lands with just one click. When the mechanic is activated, the player gives assimilation control to the AI for 20 turns. During this time, the AI will use your money and diplomacy points to assimilate new lands.

8egCr8MTYl8.jpg?size=1280x606&quality=96&sign=9c6cc030433f7f2c5fa6e86033830abe&type=album

peQIXtwWoHE.jpg?size=1280x606&quality=96&sign=1eee1430cd674fd6a2f4087715ab36c6&type=album

4 hours ago, The German Empire said:

Well if you say "fuck you" in the console instead of "hi" it will open the cheat console but where will be flags everywhere on your screen

It's all Lucas! yes, yes, this is him, this is his console cheat in the game)

Edited by Trans-Amur

11 hours ago, Trans-Amur said:

It's all Lucas! yes, yes, this is him, this is his console cheat in the game)

hi transamur, I have a problem with the mod: when I write "hi" it tells me "unknown command", how can I solve it?

in some pictures i realized that you're not a native english speaker and thats why some nations dont have actual names in english do you have a few people working on translating or is this just yourself? can you ask your team to translate these countries or if you have the time do it yourself
also btw can you also give the player an option so they have more war score, sometimes i cant even annex small nations

19 hours ago, K4pT3yN said:

hi transamur, I have a problem with the mod: when I write "hi" it tells me "unknown command", how can I solve it?

Maybe try writing "fuck you" into the console, it might work but it will put flags everywhere on your screen

I've noticed that there are a mistake.

When you use cheat for technology maximum value is 1.0 and there is not posaibility to higher even if I write for example technology 300. It always 1.0.

2 hours ago, Gabriel5656 said:

Я заметил, что есть ошибка.

Когда вы используете чит для технологии, максимальное значение равно 1,0, и нет возможности увеличить его, даже если я напишу, например, технологию 300. Это всегда 1,0.

Thanks for finding the bug, I'll try to fix it in the near future, unless of course I forget again

18 hours ago, ineedaname said:

на некоторых картинках я понял, что вы не являетесь носителем английского языка, и поэтому у некоторых наций нет настоящих названий на английском языке. У вас есть несколько человек, которые работают над переводом, или это только вы? вы можете попросить свою команду перевести эти страны или, если у вас есть время, сделайте это сами,
кстати, вы также можете дать игроку возможность, чтобы у него было больше очков войны, иногда я даже не могу аннексировать малые страны

I work alone. It's very hard to do everything alone. Even now it is noticeable that for a long time there were no new scenarios. I mainly do game bytecode editing