Age of History 3

Trans-Amur

Bloody Europe II | New update

18 hours ago, ineedaname said:

Кстати, я продолжаю видеть, что вы добавили новые вещи, они появятся в обновлении или они уже есть в игре?

Coming in the next update

Edited by Trans-Amur

4 hours ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

Stop making tension here, dont reply to those comments

I have no bad purpise just want to play this game but you dont reply to me when i ask about population problem

39 minutes ago, Enes Bey said:

I have no bad purpise just want to play this game but you dont reply to me when i ask about population problem

Why you reply to me, i am not helping in this mod. Also the issue is pretty bad so you can think and realize that he probably will fix it in the next update, by spamming you just annoy him probably

Hey guys,im trying to cheat and nothing happnes,ıt just says unknown command.Im trying hi,hello,HELLO,Hİ and nothıng happens,just unknown command.What's wrong?Can anybody answer me please? Thank y'all

15 hours ago, Enes Bey said:

If I'm not mistaken, then the problem was the rapid growth of the population? Yes? Growth depends on speed, possibly due to the high speed in the game settings. For Luxenbrug, I was able to overtake the population of the Soviet Union (there were over 200 million) in just 200 moves.

I think that the next update is so big that it would be very popular even if the whole mod would add only those functions. We will be able to stop game and make our own peace treaties. Do you plan on releasing update any time soon? Or you still want to add more stuff to the game before you release it? Also did you nerf the farm population growth and growth in general? And maybe buff the workshop?

13 hours ago, Trans-Amur said:

If I'm not mistaken, then the problem was the rapid growth of the population? Yes? Growth depends on speed, possibly due to the high speed in the game settings. For Luxenbrug, I was able to overtake the population of the Soviet Union (there were over 200 million) in just 200 moves.

I played it in also Project Bloody Europe 2 mod and made the time 100 percent and also i made in real Bloody Europe 2 20-40 percent it always happened 

No soy mucho de escribir, pero tengo que decir que el mod esta UFF!, bueno, buenisimo, buenardo, 10 de 10. ¿Hay algun grupo de Discord u otra red social de este MOD?

On 2022/2/7 at 午前4時38分, kermaksyy said:

やあみんな、チートしようとして何も起こらない、ただ未知のコマンドを言っているだけです。こんにちは、こんにちは、HELLO、Hİを試みていますが、何も起こりません、ただ未知のコマンドです。ありがとうございます

command was renewed.

idea for this mod: 

1.add economic systems

2.happines being more depended on employment

i also managed to translate bundle ru  properties from russian into english but i did not manage to translate names such as рнг (runago) because i am begginer to russian and i do not  know what рнг means

Bundle.properties

Edited by User someone

On 2/6/2022 at 11:08 PM, kermaksyy said:

Hey guys,im trying to cheat and nothing happnes,ıt just says unknown command.Im trying hi,hello,HELLO,Hİ and nothıng happens,just unknown command.What's wrong?Can anybody answer me please? Thank y'all

Well same goes for me.. i think it's better that dev put the Changed code in the first page.

I've noticed that there is a mistake, in world population statistic, when world population reaches some number, it drops to -number(for example -368426. Sorry for bad English.

7 hours ago, Friedrich Wilhelm said:

Is the keyboard added yet? 

No i just translated civilization names correctly. ( for example instead of grita there is greater italy.) the keyboard in this version is ennglish not russian ( it is just normal keyboard)