Age of History 3
Trans-Amur

Bloody Europe II | New update

I found one bug. When you form an union and then you change the goverment instead of union ot oa just one country. For example you are Poland and form an union with Slovakia and then you change the type of goverment and it is poland

If you want to fix the population bug 1.just select the scenario you want to play 

2. Go to editor/scenario editor and edit your selected scenario

3. And then set populatiob growth rate to -599%

I managed to get 5000 people as Spain in modern world I real population scenario

Edited by User someone
Advice

10 hours ago, User someone said:

I found one bug. When you form an union and then you change the goverment instead of union ot oa just one country. For example you are Poland and form an union with Slovakia and then you change the type of goverment and it is poland

NO THIS IS A GOOD BUG
I use it like every Game to milk nations

On 4/28/2021 at 10:40 AM, Trans-Amur said:

in the process, I think I can fix it, if to speak in a completely different way, then I unlocked this feature, but this cost returned again, this is still an old problem of the game (in the release version of the game, provinces were also bought at a low price)

How to Switch Civilization Leaders or civ pls

On 2/12/2022 at 11:16 PM, The German Empire said:

Shut up, stop rushing him. But i bet its prob somewhere in march.

if you want musix that much o found an application that can play music in the background while you play a game and if you want to download music just use newpipe( better youtube) now this is the link to that music app

Music_9.4.8.A.0.13.apk

New mechanics in the game!

When this mechanic is activated, the player transfers control of the army to Artificial Intelligence. During this time, the AI will lead your army and move troops to the border. This mechanic will speed up the process of gathering an army after activating the decision to mobilize the population

RBKRbqm3HYA.jpg

yStA7XzSeVU.jpg

Can you please tell me how to add unsupported charecters in this game like: ქწერტყუიოპთღასდფგჰჯკლშჟძზხცვბნმჩჭ? I want to translate this in my language

Edited by User someone

One not so good  and one good idea for the mod: happines being more depended on the type  of goverment for example if people do not want fascist goverment in their country the happines should be limited if fascist goverment os ruling the country and i want you to add ethnic system in the game for example: when you form balkan federation as greece than burgaria should not have it's core because than that means that Burgaria is not a balkan country. Same for ( Romania and Moldova)

Thank you very much but now i have to make a copy with -599 percent of scenariosAnyways ty again

1 hour ago, User someone said:

One not so good  and one good idea for the mod: happines being more depended on the type  of goverment for example if people do not want fascist goverment in their country the happines should be limited if fascist goverment os ruling the country and i want you to add ethnic system in the game for example: when you form balkan federation as greece than burgaria should not have it's core because than that means that Burgaria is not a balkan country. Same for ( Romania and Moldova)

1 hour ago, User someone said:

Edited by Enes Bey
Sorry for double quote