Age of History 3
Trans-Amur

Bloody Europe II | New update

On 2/14/2022 at 2:36 AM, The German Empire said:

Yeah, but i want to edit files to add music, so that i can hear music automatically while playing the game isntead of manually having to search the songs in bloody europe 1.1.6 

i do not know but it can play next music automatically in the background and you can even make it play random music ( it can play music randomly for example instead of playing 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, it plays 1, 6, 7, 8 if you press shuffle all)

Edited by User someone

I just added rivers expect for the one that is in  Croatia ( Laptop died and i am lazy ) and also can you add zoom in and zoom out buttons for laptop users because i don't have a mouse and i play it on scale 3x because that is the only scale where i can play the game without zooming in and out

Edited by User someone

And also can you add poverty to this game for example there is poverty in poor countries and the percent of happines should be limited. And i want you to add traveling and trading income for exple if COVID-19 happens traveling is banned there until COVID-19 is over and if everyone hates you very much they do not trade with you and economy is dead

Edited by User someone

On 2/15/2022 at 1:25 PM, User someone said:

i do not know but it can play next music automatically in the background and you can even make it play random music ( it can play music randomly for example instead of playing 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, it plays 1, 6, 7, 8 if you press shuffle all)

Bruh. Im talking about like i want it to play music only when im in the game, i dont want to manually start and stop music everytime just to play the game.

4 hours ago, User someone said:

And also can you add poverty to this game for example there is poverty in poor countries and the percent of happines should be limited. And i want you to add traveling and trading income for exple if COVID-19 happens traveling is banned there until COVID-19 is over and if everyone hates you very much they do not trade with you and economy is dead

The trade seems like something possible, for example you get like 1% of every country income, and its like trade, you can embargo countries, etc. So they loose your 1% income etc  seems like a fun thing, but its hard to do probably

On 2/7/2022 at 9:58 AM, Trans-Amur said:

May i ask you something bucase i think that it's a good idea how did you make the population growth so big in little time i want to put it in my game to (im not a mod and i dont make mods) so i will be happy if you can tell me how to put the population growth to 300 bucase i want to have a big population again im not gonna make a mod i just want it for fun to have like 1B population with Russia if you can tell me i would be happy thank you for your time👍

32 minutes ago, vaggos said:

when trans amur was makIng this mod he changed some settings for example: capitulation system ai agresivnes is max 1000% but when he was changing game speed code he make 100% speed very fast so if you want to have fast population growth you can just take BEII.jar ( windows) or classes.dex (android)

Plz call me an idiot. i forgot to sign the --- file before installing it. i also fixed the lag where the game crashes when you choose civilisasion but i just modified 1.1.7 the way that it is 1.1.8 but without the 3 civilisasions that caused the lag

5 hours ago, User someone said:

Plz call me an idiot. i forgot to sign the --- file before installing it. i also fixed the lag where the game crashes when you choose civilisasion but i just modified 1.1.7 the way that it is 1.1.8 but without the 3 civilisasions that caused the lag

btw what civilizations did you remove?

And it is more like bloody europe 1.1.7 but with 1.1.8 code changes, language changes, civilisasion search bug fix and added music

( also fixed flag for germamy ( as constitutional monarchy)

And if you want to make changes to this game you just need to check its files because i am just a 13 year old child (litterally) and i managed to fix some lags in this mod 

If you want to learn how to fix rubik's cube just watch jperm (he has better tutorial)

35 minutes ago, User someone said:

An idea for this mod, again: 

1.ability to invest or build in your vassals or allies provinces.

2. Making improving relations hard. If you improve relations with a country you should send it some money or it will get suspicious and will start forming coalitions with you

Against you* with you is when someone sends you a request for a coalition against another country. Against you is when the coalition is targeted for you.

10 hours ago, User someone said:

And it is more like bloody europe 1.1.7 but with 1.1.8 code changes, language changes, civilisasion search bug fix and added music

( also fixed flag for germamy ( as constitutional monarchy)

Well yes, but its better than the official 1.1.8 update, (regular 1.1.8 is still good btw) so its like a version ahead, but this version  consists of mostly only bug fixes, so its 1.1.8.1