Age of History 3
Trans-Amur

Bloody Europe II | New update

4 hours ago, ??? !!! said:

Thinking about trying out his mod, what kind of mod is this? It looks like there are major changes to the mechanics but what’s the overarching theme/basis? 

I’m mostly used to vanilla so I’m interested yet also scared of the big changes 

You will absolutely like it amd if you will like it too much i got a tutorial for android and pc to transfer Bloody europe 2 code changes to other mods

Change in peace treaty!

Now the player cannot change the AI requirement. Many used one bug in the game, and even after the complete occupation of their lands, they could cancel the requirement of the countries, and as a result there was a white world where the countries did not get anything, and the player got a second chance.

Now the AI has become better at making borders and for the remaining points it will tend to spend on vassalization of the country

UbyWRm4swlc.jpg

-tJkQDmiRWk.jpg

JTpflXYk_sE.jpg

TK6CBAJctEw.jpg

12 hours ago, The German Empire said:

You can still buy the provinces back for free after they become cores of the bot lol

Why to buy when you can just trade request to france to decrale war and use cheat codes very fast because you do not have to type army 666 times

14 minutes ago, CaliberHowHow said:

There's a bug where clicking the "Pangermania" formable faction, it goes back to the main menu 😕 

tried to save and quit then play the game save again but it still goes back to the main menu

Screenshot_20220302_192642.jpg

Screenshot_20220302_192647_fa621bb9be8f18fdeb83bca9a5a167a6.jpg

I think it is because the capital of pangermany is berlin and in this scenario Berlin is a wasteland 

Added trading to the game!

A new system has been added that distributes income between countries and generates trade.

Every 10 moves, coins will be spent on trade, and accordingly, the more neighbors a country has,
the more coins will be spent on trade, or vice versa, the country will receive additional coins.

Also, trade depends on the relations and the state of the world, of course, with you, almost no one will trade with your country in wartime

. Trade will be better with countries that have relations with your country equal to 30 or more. Also, trade depends on economic power, that is, your trade depends not only on the number of neighbors, but also on their economic power.

FCXxckERjgM.jpg

B90XGtkwlE4.jpg

In Poland's provinces there are some mistakes:

-Two Kwidzyn towns despite of one.

-In Warmińsko-Mazurskie voivodeship there are towns in the other place, than on a map(especialy Ketrzyn, Mragowo)

By the way, when the new update will be released?

On 3/6/2022 at 4:14 PM, Gabriel5656 said:

In Poland's provinces there are some mistakes:

-Two Kwidzyn towns despite of one.

-In Warmińsko-Mazurskie voivodeship there are towns in the other place, than on a map(especialy Ketrzyn, Mragowo)

By the way, when the new update will be released?

Next update 1-8 April i think

On 2/20/2022 at 1:44 AM, A Montanan said:

I was just trolling because I like Rick rolling and you didn't expect it so it was really for fun. Hope it didn't make you angry