Age of History Games
Trans-Amur

Bloody Europe II | New update

This seems like a well done and very intuitively made mod, I commend you for taking up the task for this! But there's something I've always wanted added to mods of this game(I don't know if this is possible), but formable civilizations/unions for custom nations would be a good idea! 🙂

2 hours ago, -TGM- said:

Can someone give more in depth instructions on how to run this mod? I installed it but have no idea how to run it or get it to work (PC)

Install java runtime envitonment

Click BE.jar

On 4/7/2022 at 11:58 AM, Basileia Ton Rhomaion said:

Buddy the mod isn't dead it's just Trans Amur probably forgot this site existed because who the hell gore on here these days but anywho the next update is gonna come out pretty soon 

Screenshot_20220407-085734.png

Just wondering where did you find this?

Why the hell does this mod make rebels more annoying...they were annoying to begin with. Don't make them even more of a problem. 

Well I guess I am back here because whenever I download the pc link I get some weird file and not a folder like the instructions say and honestly I don't know what to do since I can't even get the original version easily anymore. If someone could help me out that would be nice. Also, whenever I try to do anything with the file like open it the file just gets downloaded again, and I can't extract it either?

beii.png