Age of History 3
Trans-Amur

Bloody Europe II | New update

Well I guess I am back here because whenever I download the pc link I get some weird file and not a folder like the instructions say and honestly I don't know what to do since I can't even get the original version easily anymore. If someone could help me out that would be nice. Also, whenever I try to do anything with the file like open it the file just gets downloaded again, and I can't extract it either?

beii.png

For some reason it won't allow me to invest my technology points to the max on the attack, defense, military upkeep,and the new Tactics.

Is this is a bug?

The game overall is amazing I just find this issue kind of annoying.

7 hours ago, Albert speer said:

For some reason it won't allow me to invest my technology points to the max on the attack, defense, military upkeep,and the new Tactics.

Is this is a bug?

The game overall is amazing I just find this issue kind of annoying.

No it isn't, it's a preventive measure to prevent you and the ai from becoming OP. 

New update is a huge mess, I mean I get its idea and I think its pretty cool if executed right but the implementation is just garbage, for example, I can be attacking a capital province that has a 3k troop garrison with 100k troops and still lose, my losses would be 300 and their losses would be 350 if I have good attack bonus, so not only does it lower the value of attack bonuses, but it makes wars so frustrating and boring, for gods sake it took me 50 turns just to defeat Luxembourg as germany and I had like 250k troops and they had 10k. Battles should have more losses per turn, you should at least make it 5k maximum, other than that the mod is unplayable, the encirclement mechanic is an incredible idea but it still needs a few tweaks, first it shouldn't be the only way to win battles, second it can be so mind-blowingly unbalanced, for example I can attack an encircled province for 5 turns that has a million troops with 1000 troops and win, tell me how is this balanced lol, also what the hell is that new resource and how does it work and why is it so annoying??

Anyways if these problems are fixed I see this being as the best thing in AoH's history (pic is an example of how unbalanced the encircle system is)

Screenshot_20220429-173757_Bloody Europe II.jpg

On 4/27/2022 at 8:45 PM, The German Empire said:

i decided to go back from 1.2.1 to your 1.1.8 version with lag fix and music since 1.2 and 1.2.1 were too buggy and laggy

Can't do anything about it

Edited by User someone
Sad/crying reaction plz