Age of History 3

Trans-Amur

Bloody Europe II | New update

I think it would help overall if the price of troops increased a lot more (like at 100 coins per unit for example, or maybe an option in the scenario editor where you can decide how much troops cost) so that its not so easy to drain provinces of their population because within just a couple hundred turns, a lot of provinces are damn near drained because civs love getting troops from a handful of provinces and it just hurts too look at these white blotches where there used to be a lot of population, especially when there's a dark green province right next to it. But if this is done, the one feature where at least 100 troops are needed to invade a province would need to be removed or lowered because there would be less overall troops during wars.

Edited by IsaacArredondo

I absolutely love you'r mod, you do an amazing work.

I also suggest that by example, if you have an government for too long (let's say absolute monarchy) and suddenly change it (constitutional monarchy or any other) an civil war could pop up or simply rebels that try to keep the traditional government

Changes to the mechanics of war fatigue:

- Military fatigue now builds up faster
- Now military fatigue began to subside faster in peacetime

Most importantly, the effects of Great War Fatigue have been changed, now it has a stronger effect on the surrender of countries. With a very great military fatigue, the military content of the army begins to grow, and insurgents also appear more often with a great military fatigue.

fUPkJwFw-Lk.thumb.jpg.f461d50582497b2efe00072667da78f0.jpg

On 5/25/2021 at 10:57 AM, Presio said:

I absolutely love you'r mod, you do an amazing work.

I also suggest that by example, if you have an government for too long (let's say absolute monarchy) and suddenly change it (constitutional monarchy or any other) an civil war could pop up or simply rebels that try to keep the traditional government

It's a good idea, only it will be difficult to implement, at least it will be necessary to add a new method to the game code

Can u add an army sytem where population matters more then money becuse  an one province nation can just save up monex and have larger army then an big one 

5 hours ago, Skiller said:

You can trade a province for 100 gold... you should probably change the mechanic of it or something.

just give them more for now, its like cheating, you can do it but yeaah. Its still better than the vanilla system

Can someone please tell me how to increase the cost of recruiting units because I'm currently not content with the current cost of 10 gold per unit(I can't figure it out even after trying to learn the coding language and attempting to edit the files, I'm just doing it for myself, I don't want to steal the mod and call it my own or anything)

3 hours ago, IsaacArredondo said:

Can someone please tell me how to increase the cost of recruiting units because I'm currently not content with the current cost of 10 gold per unit(I can't figure it out even after trying to learn the coding language and attempting to edit the files, I'm just doing it for myself, I don't want to steal the mod and call it my own or anything)

CFG class method getCostOfRecruitArmyMoney I have 0xa this is the number 10 in the hexadecimal number system, you will have 0x5, you can put any value, for example 100, the number 100 in the hexadecimal number system will be 0x64

Screenshot_2021-05-29-18-51-16-84_9e8df3d0c7c1f50248b6ee043a653d26.thumb.jpg.8b5ec41079e7112a902d26609227dcea.jpg

Edited by Trans-Amur

On 5/23/2021 at 2:44 PM, Adamicki12 said:

image.png.5dbe18acdf5f4a86949d156163f8556c.pngCan somebody help me? I have installed Java, but when I try to open a .jar file in it, this is the error which occurs. Any ideas how to fix it?

Guys, really, please help me. Show me how did you install it

6 hours ago, Trans-Amur said:

CFG class method getCostOfRecruitArmyMoney I have 0xa this is the number 10 in the hexadecimal number system, you will have 0x5, you can put any value, for example 100, the number 100 in the hexadecimal number system will be 0x64

Screenshot_2021-05-29-18-51-16-84_9e8df3d0c7c1f50248b6ee043a653d26.thumb.jpg.8b5ec41079e7112a902d26609227dcea.jpg

I really appreciate the help man! One last question, where can I change the minimum number of units to attack? Right now it's set at where 100 units are needed to invade an enemy province but I want to reset it to the default 1. Thanks again dude!

I know the default world map is not the main focus of this project, But could it still be possible to play it with all the improvements and scenarios from the rest.

6 hours ago, IsaacArredondo said:

I really appreciate the help man! One last question, where can I change the minimum number of units to attack? Right now it's set at where 100 units are needed to invade an enemy province but I want to reset it to the default 1. Thanks again dude!

In mt manager, open classes.dex with dex file editor.

We drive into the search "MinArmyRequiredToAttack" the search gives us 2 classes (as I understand, they are responsible for the visual part) in these classes, we find the extraAction method, there are lines indicated in the screenshots that are responsible for the indicator (line 33) as well it is necessary to repeat in another class (line 87), which I indicated (they are not very different). After these two classes, you need to look for the "RegroupArmy_Data" class, go to the methods, select the "init" method, and there will be a code responsible for the restrictions themselves.
I forgot to specify another class in which you can change the values for the minimum army for the attack, the class needs "Game_Action", then we find the "turnMoves" method under the 921, 1440, 2219, 2480 line, there will be a value equal to 10 or "a" then we replace to the desired number, for example 100 (64)

this class and method are responsible for the constraint itself in the game.

2xtTaffsbq8.thumb.jpg.29c06e8818e588b1e1f27331af7f684a.jpg

mB-YEjiL_EA.thumb.jpg.a3f9b95d906ccd4a4aec9280f6a58328.jpg

XlsVGSxpU-g.thumb.jpg.64269dc5ddb868f3eb1e62198c171f8b.jpg

Edited by Trans-Amur

6 hours ago, That_mAntis said:

I know the default world map is not the main focus of this project, But could it still be possible to play it with all the improvements and scenarios from the rest.

For the pc version, there is a vanilla map of the whole world. I also hope that it will turn out to add a map for the android version

Please help! I have no clue how to download and install this update. I would appreciate it greatly if you could explain this to me, thank you.