Jump to content
Age of History Games
munastro

An attempt at a detailed world map

Recommended Posts

Hello, so I made this because I was inspired by some maps, like the Greater europe map, and province map of europe, link to the map here https://www.ageofcivilizationsgame.com/topic/156761-a-province-map-of-europe-work-in-progress/. I have made the black sea and some lakes.

I am using a 16384 x 8192 map of Earth, using the equirectangular projection. I am finishing the coast lines before I start work on provinces, and making the background. Here's what I have made so far.

Screenshot_22.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/5/2021 at 1:32, munastro said:

Hola, hice esto porque me inspiré en algunos mapas, como el mapa de la Gran Europa y el mapa de la provincia de Europa, enlace al mapa aquí https://www.ageofcivilizationsgame.com/topic/156761-a-province-map -of-europe-work-in-progress /. He hecho el mar negro y algunos lagos.

Estoy usando un mapa de la Tierra de 16384 x 8192, usando la proyección equirrectangular. Estoy terminando las líneas costeras antes de comenzar a trabajar en las provincias y haciendo el fondo. Esto es lo que he hecho hasta ahora.

Screenshot_22.png

Que tan grande va a ser?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/30/2021 at 10:32 PM, munastro said:

Hello, so I made this because I was inspired by some maps, like the Greater europe map, and province map of europe, link to the map here https://www.ageofcivilizationsgame.com/topic/156761-a-province-map-of-europe-work-in-progress/. I have made the black sea and some lakes.

I am using a 16384 x 8192 map of Earth, using the equirectangular projection. I am finishing the coast lines before I start work on provinces, and making the background. Here's what I have made so far.

Screenshot_22.png

Looks good, Just keep doing what you’re doing and you’ll get it done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 6/19/2021 at 5:35 AM, WINNIE THE PARAMOUN LEADER said:

Looks good, Just keep doing what you’re doing and you’ll get it done.

tbh, i forgot about this for a while, i'll continue this now

however my problem is that there isn't really any river map of the world in equirectangular projection

Edited by munastro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, munastro said:

tbh, i forgot about this for a while, i'll continue this now

however my problem is that there isn't really any river map of the world in equirectangular projection

hey one thing, remember the map editor has a mapp size limit which is somewhere aboot 10k so im not sure yours will work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/23/2021 at 10:11 AM, Diego said:

hey one thing, remember the map editor has a mapp size limit which is somewhere aboot 10k so im not sure yours will work

if possible i can compress the file after i make the oceans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, munastro said:

if possible i can compress the file after i make the oceans

aight, i just am warnin ya cuz i once tried tah do a mbam based map which didnt work cause that was 14k by 7k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!

  • Posts

×
×
  • Create New...