Age of History 3
Chairman Baad

🌍 The Lost Update for Age of Civilizations II - Revision 5

15 hours ago, Chairman Baad said:

There are so many classes in classes that explaining each of them would be complicated and tedious. The names for the classes can offer some explanation though. For example, AI_Build_Workshop is the AI's ability to build workshops. Menu_InGame_ImproveRelations deals with improving relations during gameplay. Things like that.

ok thank you very much but can you also transfer bloody europe 2 changes to other mods you play so i can upload links instead of tutorial? I will give credits to you. just follow my tutorial on youtube and my chanel is now iakob kandelaki because i forgot password for the old one

On 6/28/2022 at 5:54 AM, Lipark JP modder said:

Proof of Chairman baad is imposter 😛

(his modding activity is just sleeping. idk when he will get up)

The Lost Update Revision 6 Update

On 9/10/2021 at 4:16 AM, Chairman Baad said:

You can do anything with this. It's free to use.

It's probably how Lukasz set them up. Unless you're talking about patches of 100% growth here and there. (although I'm certain I fixed all of those)

I ask another question how can you change province growth rate data.

Here is a bug that i have found in both the vanilla and your mod of aoh2.

Any save over 500 turns will brick the game and make it unplayable. As in next turn won't work, diplomacy won't work and any other save will olso be effected. Only remedy i found is removing the 500 turn save.

10 hours ago, Ripsky said:

Here is a bug that i have found in both the vanilla and your mod of aoh2.

Any save over 500 turns will brick the game and make it unplayable. As in next turn won't work, diplomacy won't work and any other save will olso be effected. Only remedy i found is removing the 500 turn save.

I don't do stuff to Luke-ass's code. :P