Jump to content
Age of History Games
aocSP

Aoh 2 2.0

Recommended Posts

Hi!

I have a suggestion for provinces. Basically Can you add three more provinces to the Baltic region (you can obviously add more).

These provinces being: Petseri, Jaanilinn and Abrunes. Petseri and Jaanilinn are Estonian meanwhile Abrunes belongs to the Latvians, however In 1945 the Russians toke those areas away and are currently still occupying them and they don't even have a border treaty. Anyway here they are:

(PS: Jaanilinn Is the one near the Narva city and Abrune is below Petseri)

Baltic_states_borders (1).jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also some new civs could definitely be some Finnic lands, like Setu or Võro, but also vepsia and Votia. Also if you also need a formable nation, then how about the "Finnic Confederacy" which has basically all Finnic lands under it if needed to form. There are some maps of a possible Finnic confederacy up on the internet so yeah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tuhkur said:

Hi!

I have a suggestion for provinces. Basically Can you add three more provinces to the Baltic region (you can obviously add more).

These provinces being: Petseri, Jaanilinn and Abrunes. Petseri and Jaanilinn are Estonian meanwhile Abrunes belongs to the Latvians, however In 1945 the Russians toke those areas away and are currently still occupying them and they don't even have a border treaty. Anyway here they are:

(PS: Jaanilinn Is the one near the Narva city and Abrune is below Petseri)

Baltic_states_borders (1).jpg

 

59 minutes ago, Tuhkur said:

Also some new civs could definitely be some Finnic lands, like Setu or Võro, but also vepsia and Votia. Also if you also need a formable nation, then how about the "Finnic Confederacy" which has basically all Finnic lands under it if needed to form. There are some maps of a possible Finnic confederacy up on the internet so yeah

Accepted 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Imthere said:

Don't add too many provinces

I'll add provinces depending of the country: less to the countries that have so much, a little bit more or less for the medium countries and more to the very small contries (No microstates, these will be 1 province)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wanna mention some stuff that everyone seems to miss.

1. German Togoland and Kamerun

2. Ottoman Hejaz smooth borders

3. Correct Texas Republic borders

4. Australian states

5. Long florida and BIG florida like during 1776

Togoland-map.png

cameroun_1901-1916.gif

Ottoman_Empire_Administrative_Divisions.png

mapofflorida.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AlastorTSGW said:

Just wanna mention some stuff that everyone seems to miss.

1. German Togoland and Kamerun

2. Ottoman Hejaz smooth borders

3. Correct Texas Republic borders

4. Australian states

5. Long florida and BIG florida like during 1776

Togoland-map.png

cameroun_1901-1916.gif

Ottoman_Empire_Administrative_Divisions.png

mapofflorida.0.jpg

Accepted 👍

1-Thanks

2-(Excepting for the nigerian border) It's in the game, but i'mma improve that

3-I'll Improve that from the game, thanks

4-I actually did it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Cameroon (saint) Emperor said:

Can you add these please

Texas Annexation - Wikipedia - Texas Independence Map ...165px-Evolution_of_Franco-Italian_border.jpgValle d’Aosta – AVIworld war one - Was it not clear to the WWI allies that ...Jak velmoci zradily Kurdy a Asyřany: Rusko a Francie, 1918 ...File:Sykes-Picot Agreement He.svg - Wikimedia CommonsRobs Webstek: The Emirate of Cyrenaicahttps://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/91/Administrative_division_of_the_Polish-Lithuanian_Commonwealth_in_1764.pngAtlas of the Democratic Republic of the Congo - Wikimedia ...Map-of-North-Africa.png.412a62a9f5c1a5f60d8fffd3f1262204.png800px-Province_de_Luxembourg_in_Belgium.svg.png3d5f6ebea8d0ef39fb6f4a337859c491.pngParques nacionales de Etiopía - Wikipedia, la enciclopedia libreimages - 2021-01-24T111111.823.jpeg460462457_21-6-202122.9_10.thumb.png.1f8cee45c19d339f87b1766d31342a96.pngFile:Axis occupation of Yugoslavia 1943-44.png - Wikipediaimágenes? q = tbn: ANd9GcTjPyK3yZ_jBXzae4Sz7uJmap-of-india-political.pngRP 2.pngRP 1.pngFile:The Aanglo-Russian Convention of 1907, settled the partition of Iran.png  - Wikimedia Commonsdownloadd.jpg350px-First_Mexican_Empire_(orthographic_projection)_svg.png.0a8dc133e094ed592b4726226d5c7fa6.png800px-Brazil_Labelled_Map_svg.png.76c7c53b262c1efb621224d8b60f5fbd.pngdownload.png.e43c93e45ed9bd89fcb31d1d4e0b35fa.pngcaucasus-political-map.png

1-Already did it

2-Only the blue

3-Accepted

4-Accepted

5-Accepted

6-Denied

7-Accepted

8-Denied

9-Denied

10-Denied

11-Accepted

12-Already did it

13-Only some of them

14-Maybe

15-Accepted

16-Accepted

17-Already did

18-Accepted

19-Only upper one

20-Accepted, but it will not be perfect lines

21-Accepted 

22-Already did it

23-Already did it

24-Already did it

25-Accepted

Edited by aocSP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, aocSP said:

1-Already did it

2-Only the blue

3-Accepted

4-Accepted

5-Accepted

6-Denied

7-Accepted

8-Denied

9-Denied

10-Denied

11-Accepted

12-Already did it

13-Only some of them

14-Maybe

15-Accepted

16-Accepted

17-Already did

18-Accepted

19-Only upper one

20-Accepted, but it will not be perfect lines

21-Accepted 

22-Already did it

23-Already did it

24-Already did it

25-Accepted

I spent 15 minutes to write this XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank god a good mod some advice I would like you to hear

Plz don't make too many provinces

Add reichskommissariat borders

Fix the alliance system

More governments

Plz make more formables

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Chungus dickus said:

Thank god a good mod some advice I would like you to hear

Plz don't make too many provinces

Add reichskommissariat borders

Fix the alliance system

More governments

Plz make more formables

1-There will be a lete map too if you dont like the normal

2-I'll try

3-I cant do that, i dont know the game script

4-Maybe

5-Of course

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By Golo
      I'am currently working on this Lord of the Rings themed Mod for Age of Civilisations II.
      It Will feature:
       
      1. A large Map with several Thousand provinces. 
      2. An abundance of different scenarios
      3. Many Formable Civilisations such as Arnor and Númenor
      4. Events for the most important Nations
      5. A Fellowship of the Ring Eventchain
      6. Leaders for all Major Realms
      7. A large assortment of Cities and Fortresses
      8. Every Member of the Fellowship with his own Realm
      9. Custom Terrain types with special ones for important places
      10. Custom Government Types such as "Elven Kingdom" or "High Kingdom of Dunedain"
      11. The Soundtrack of LotR and The Hobbit 
      12. A nice Custom Icon 
       
      I'am determined to release this Mod within this year, progress has been very steady and fast. I also won't abandon this project, unlike most mod creators on this website I will actaully deliver. If you are Interested or have any Questions please feel free to ask.
       
      For the Rest of November I plan on aading the eastern and southern coastline. I will also work on Far Harad and add a few hundred provinces to this little populated region. If I have more time which I asume I will add provinces to the east and complete Rhun. I will also remake Ithilien and the remnants of Numenor because they look pretty ugly right now.
       
       
       



    • By Based
      After seeing a lack of simplified maps, I decided to make one of my own. Keep in mind that this is my first mod and that I had no previous experience doing something like this. Anyways, here is a mod with 22 scenarios, +2 joke ones, 25 new civilizations, 29 formables and only 533 provinces.
      This map encompasses North America, The Caribbean, North Africa, Part of Asia Minor and Asia Central and Europe. I apologize in advance if you see any border error.
      I hope you all enjoy this mod made by me.
      - Simplified Sam - aka Based
      MOD (With background): Terranova.rar
      MOD (PC) PREINSTALED IN THE GAME:
       https://drive.google.com/file/d/1URLnCPOvFxz3PLpu51_0BPzZORgqAQwP/view?usp=sharing
            ·This version it's already preinstalled for you, so you don't have to do anything except download and extract the file, it only contains the Terranova map (with scenarios and civilizations) and nothing else. Have fun.
      MOD FOR ANDROID: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ppwFQQJylW9l_z-rej9bqJerVMyha2FG/view?usp=sharing
           ·Instructions: Just need a RAR reader, install it, and play it.
      Mod for Android with Addon+ (Made by Lta):
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/13nLb7bmeUHwVgK4C9I6pZZEd-_mzwDM1/view?usp=drivesdk
           ·Tip for mobile users:
           ·If the loading screen stops at 49% or other percentage, just close and reopen the app, it fixes itself.
           ·If you try to change the map from the map you currently are to Terranova and it stops in at the loading screen. 
                          Go to Settings --> Map: "The map you currently are" --> Select Terranova --> Select Scale x1 - [4440x2600]
      Credits: 
      - Map, provinces and coding (Terranova); made by Simplified Sam (Based)
      - Adaptation for Addon 1.4.1; made by Lta
      Follow me and this topic if you enjoyed my mod, and leave some feedback in the comments. It was a fun experience creating this. 😄
    • By Chairman Baad
      Presenting a Great New MOOOOOD!!!
      It will feature historical, non-historical, pop culture, and more!
      Here are the featur-oh wait, I've been told the mod is dead. Nevermind.

    • By Armin_4599
      HOI4 DLCs HD Music Pack For Age of History And Mods (300MB!)
      HOI4 DLC'lerin HD Müzik Paketi Age of History ve Modlari İçin  (300MB!)
       
      36 Musics From :
      dlc034_no_step_back
      dlc011_german_march_order_music_pack
      dlc017_original_soundtrack (some)
      dlc022_waking_the_tiger
      dlc023_man_the_guns
      dlc028_la_resistance
      dlc031_battle_for_the_bosporus
       
      Download Link

    • By Xjento
      Hello im trying to make An 20 century mod for aoh2
      Terrain - 25%
      Scenario - 100%
      Events - 5%
  • Our picks


  • Tell a friend

    Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!

  • Posts

×
×
  • Create New...