There's nothing here yet
I'm not the either editor of mods, nor translator, not even an modder, I'm just an fan of aoh2, who gathers mods in this page.
The torch that I turned on is now being held by other people, and It makes me satisfied and happy.
The early aoh2 mods that i post in this page were combined with bloody europe 2 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 and 1.1.6 codes, but now jabal wagnerJabal Wagner , dedicate his page to bloody europe 2 1.1.8 mods.
link to his page, here:
, so i decided to put an end to my activity in gathering aoh2 combined mods, and take a new path.
But for now, some mods from early days will remain, until i be sure that they will get update with 1.1.8 codes.
Thanks to all aoh2 fans and specially, terrian ra or also known as Jabal Wagner.
(Terian ra's (Jabal Wagner's) discord:
Russian/Ukranian mods in VK:
Note : combined version of sieg redux is the called sieg redux + (it is also called addon 3.0 by Russian community)
I hope you enjoy the game.
Original sieg redux mod (without codes) :
Original Combined version of bloody europe 2 with sieg redux taken from VK CHANEL (Russian language) :
Combined version of bloody europe 2 with sieg redux+ English language (translated by domb) :
Original Kaiserreich mod taken from VK Chanel (non combine, without bloody europe 2 codes):
All the new combined mods by Trian RA (with English keyboard and cheat commands) :
PROJECT -COMBINED- ANDROID
PROJECT -COMBINED- ANDROID
1. Addon+ | Addon+ 1.4.1 | ivr7
2. AoI+ REPACK 1.1 | Age of Imperialism | Italian P&C
AoI+ REPACK 1.1 DARK MAP | Age of Imperialism Dark Map | Italian P&C
(note from Trian RA: I changed imperalism to AoI+ REPACK 1.1
AoI+ REPACK 1.1 is my repacked version (my android convertion version) of Age of Imperialism 1.1)
3. Conquerors+ | Conquerors | AoCModdingTR
4. FoW R.E+ | Fate of World Remastered Edition | AocModdingTR
5. Gathering Storm+ | The Gathering Storm 2.0 AoCModdingTR | BaronAoC
6. Great War+ | The Great War | The Best
7. HoA RE+ | Hearts of AoH Remastered Edition | Simon Wilford
8. King of Dynasties+ | King of Dynasties | Krauser3ful
9. Medieval+ | Medieval Age Scenarios | Ple2
10. Sieg Redux+
11. TNO+ | The New Order | Aren / Aryan
1.51 GB folder on MEGA
-(Android) 11:59 0.92b (original _ non - combined)
-(Android) AoCC_1.0 (original _ non - combined)
AoCC+ (Age of Chinese Civilizations)
AoH Ultra+ 0.5
Asia+ by Giorgio | more languages and --- version by Domb:
Game days per turn changed to 7 days to make it more playable
cheat commands for combined mods by Trian RA:
setarmy (value) / setarmy 111111
army = +11111 Army
money = +11111 money
population = +11111 population
economy = +11111 economy
technology (value) / technology 690 = now you can cheat technology to 690 (6.9) not just 100 (1.0) but if you cheat technology to 690 diplomacy points will bug
You can install them without delete the original mods
An important note from Trian RA :
note: since I am not asking permission before starting this project, i will deleted some mods if original modders not pleased with this project.
This is basically a remake and submod of Fate of World R.E created by Kerems and his development team.
This submod is focused in the XX and XXI century in which there will be many events and alternative history.
- A lot of events
- fixed scenarios
- new music
- 471 new provinces (4740 provinces in total)
- new leaders
- new scenarios with events
- some cities renown
(Teasers, Achievements, Suggestions, bugs report a more in the discord)
Version Alpha 0.0.2:
•Fixed Communist Ideology
• Focus tree was added in the 1936 scenario to the United States, United Kingdom, France, Italy, and Japan.
• The Second Pacific War was added in "The Old Order"
• Peruvian victory in the northern war in "The Old Order" fixed
• Added an option to redraw France after the German victory over the United Kingdom
• Added new events for "The Old Order"
• Central America was added in "The Old Order" and its civil war
• The southern war was added in "The Old Order"
• Now like France you can ask for an armistice with Germany instead of being Free France
• New events for Germany in 1936
• New events in 1941 and 1942
• Added some hoi4 images for focus trees
• Events added for Chile, Argentina and Peru were added in "The Old Order"
• New fascist way for the United Kingdom on 1936 scenario
• New Reichskommissariats were added
• Added TNO civilizations
• New scenario: The New Order (beta)
• New scenario: The West Russian War (beta)
• New scenario: The Second West Russian War (beta)
• New scenario: 1939 with events
• Changed the name of Volgograd to Stalingrad
• The effects of land types were changed
• Soviet surrender was fixed in 1936
• Soviet surrender was added in 1941
• Added a new seabed in the map
• Fixed Zaolzie bug
• Japan was nerfed on the 1936 scenario
• The flag of the Iberian Union was changed
• The Spanish civil war was fixed
• New portrait for FDR
• New portrait for Benito Mussolini
• Fixed some cores
• Minor fixes
• Minor change to the UI on the PC version
•New icon for Mobile version
• Light optimization
• and more!
-Because the mod is no longer in Alpha
By Italian PeC
This is a new side project I made while working on Age of Imperialism (https://youtu.be/fK4vhQE35w4)
It's a beta of a mod that focuses on Western Europe. And similarly to Bloody Europe, it adds a whole lot of new provinces, just a lot more and only for Western Europe.
For now only France, Italy, Switzerland, Benelux, Southern England and Half of Germany are done, with 3400+ provinces in total! The main scenario is 1099: The First Crusade, but the mod has many other scenarios.
It adds 37 new formables, many of them new countries.
Some time ago, I created addon 3.0 by combining the skeleton of addon + and the core of Bloody Europa II. It turned out cool, especially when you can play with all the features of bloody Europe in your favorite addon. Now I have thought a little about the name and further development of the project, so the name of this mod is now addonredux. I plan to also add the features of the siegredux mod to my mod, but in the meantime, you can download it completely free and right now
Download link: GOOGLE: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g3sfFDXu4d0kxfzq96tbxTLchUQXdz52/view?usp=sharing
link to the review:
(if nothing appears here, please wait)
Hello! I would like to present a new submod for Addon+: A Different World!
Progress so far:
-Fully reworked map
-Detailed cores based on ethnic and linguistic maps, history, modern borders, etc.
-4 new government types added
-3 new formable civilisations added
22 new flags added
Many translations fixed, Ukrainian language added (only for the "A Different World" scenario for now), Spanish WIP (soon to be finished), French and Swedish planned
Updated the font (extra characters that are needed for other languages added, which fixed bugs such as Czechia with a National-Socialist government displaying as "Protectorate Bhmen und Mhren" instead of "Protectorate Böhmen und Mähren")
P. S.: if you want your language to be available, tell me!
The submod will be available to download once the scenario is finished (or quicker if a lot of people are actually interested)
Age of Civilizations II - Conqueror's II Mod
Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
Age of Elder Scrolls - is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
- A big map of Nirn;
- Large count of elaborated scenarios;
- New ideologies;
- New diseases;
- Music from TES games;
- Remaded ages;
- Various wonders;
This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added.
We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls