Age of History Games

16 minutes ago, Shop_Soy said:

The Great Goblin Gang

Gary, Gustav and Gregori were born in the city of Omsk in the Russian Empire, the brothers grew up in bad environments and from a young age dealt with crime. This led them to be masters of the Russian mafia... scariest thing there is!
After the Russian Civil War and World War II the brothers took power in the city of Omsk and its surroundings. The region ruled by the Great Goblin Gang became one more warlord among the many others that had formed after the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Gary - The smallest of them is Gary. He is usually responsible for enforcing the payment of his "customers" and also "talking" to outsiders. Gary is also the most energetic and fun of the brothers. In terms of intelligence he is pretty average.

Gustav - Gustav is the brute of the group, the strongest of the brothers... but also the least intelligent. He is responsible for protecting his brothers and also punishing those who betray the Gang.

Gregori - Gregori is the smartest one, he is in charge of everything that involves money and bills. He arranges to distribute the payment to the brothers and also to buy the necessary things.

ggg.thumb.png.661cdfdc627b9f539035f2cbeba2f711.png          Omsk.thumb.png.5d1d8dbe2e9133d09b589ce9a185ad55.png

Gary is the one in the left, Gustav is the one with the helmet and Gregori is the one with the scar

I have finally made a design for Julia! I have used Kirby's body and face since they're both from the same species... and also because I'm lazy as f*ck = ͜ =

Julia is Lydia's mother and Shop Soy's wife. She joined the army around 1936~1938 and during World War 2 she fell in love with the Führer who also fell in love with her.

julia.thumb.png.b32f85f77bcf1a722b4da777d22991ce.png 

Iportant Note: The character "Julia" does not belong entirely to me. Her design was inspired on my ex's character wich they gave me consent to use. After our break up, she gave me permittion to keep using my version of the character.

Edited by Shop_Soy
Important Note

12 hours ago, Shop_Soy said:

I have finally made a design for Julia! I have used Kirby's body and face since they're both from the same species... and also because I'm lazy as f*ck = ͜ =

Julia is Lydia's mother and Shop Soy's wife. She joined the army around 1936~1938 and during World War 2 she fell in love with the Führer who also fell in love with her.

julia.thumb.png.b32f85f77bcf1a722b4da777d22991ce.png 

Iportant Note: The character "Julia" does not belong entirely to me. Her design was inspired on my ex's character wich they gave me consent to use. After our break up, she gave me permittion to keep using my version of the character.

Nice

Wich character should I explain here in detail? I simply love writting about my characters and answering people's questions 🙂

I'm also working on the Collapse of the German Reich so it would be nice to have something to do in the background too hehe

42 minutes ago, Shop_Soy said:

Wich character should I explain here in detail? I simply love writting about my characters and answering people's questions 🙂

I'm also working on the Collapse of the German Reich so it would be nice to have something to do in the background too hehe

Hmm am have questions why Lidia like democratic  first  think Lidia remembered am German font countryhuman

Lydia Feller

Lydia Feller was born in September 1942, her parents are Shop Soy and Julia Feller. From a young age she was interested in German politics and other social issues... she dreamed of making the world a better place like her father.
Lydia attended public schools and majored in politics and economics. Shop Soy also personally taught Lydia about some things that could help her as a leader but also as a soldier. Lydia admired Shop Soy's reign however her views would not be as radical as her father's. Lydia believes that authoritarianism is preferable to liberalism but also sees retaliationist ideas as "excessive and unnecessary". Although Shop Soy disagreed with her, he continued to help her as he trusted that Lydia would be right and even could do a better job than he did.

Lydia grew up close to Mark and Jack, whom she would later fall in love with. The three friends would then get together in an poly relationship, something Shop Soy didn't think was normal at first because it resembled Islamic practices... however he didn't do anything against it as he just wanted his daughter to be happy. Before her father's death, Lydia had been chosen by him as his successor, but after Shop Soy's death, Mark and Jack didn't agree with Shop Soy's choice and opposed Lydia leading to a Civil War... Lydia won the war (canonically) and the couple forgave each other.

lydia.thumb.png.d6031eb8d1442afc276fd04f1cd4e229.png 

Edited by Shop_Soy
Not satisfied with result

19 minutes ago, Shop_Soy said:

Lydia Feller

Lydia Feller was born in September 1942, her parents are Shop Soy and Julia Feller. From a young age she was interested in German politics and other social issues... she dreamed of making the world a better place like her father.
Lydia attended public schools and majored in politics and economics. Shop Soy also personally taught Lydia about some things that could help her as a leader but also as a soldier. Lydia admired Shop Soy's reign however her views would not be as radical as her father's. Lydia believes that authoritarianism is preferable to liberalism but also sees retaliationist ideas as "excessive and unnecessary". Although Shop Soy disagreed with her, he continued to help her as he trusted that Lydia would be right and even could do a better job than he did.

Lydia grew up close to Mark and Jack, whom she would later fall in love with. The three friends would then get together in an poly relationship, something Shop Soy didn't think was normal at first because it resembled Islamic practices... however he didn't do anything against it as he just wanted his daughter to be happy. Before her father's death, Lydia had been chosen by him as his successor, but after Shop Soy's death, Mark and Jack didn't agree with Shop Soy's choice and opposed Lydia leading to a Civil War... Lydia won the war (canonically) and the couple forgave each other.

lydia.thumb.png.d6031eb8d1442afc276fd04f1cd4e229.png 

Like German font countryhuman

I have done the collapse of RK Kaukasien and I'm quite satisfied with it 😄

I've also added "Islamism" as an ideology (Yeah I know Islam is a religion, this one is supposed to represent extreme islam)

437623364_DKKProgress.png.5b4446450ba4e5d35d70bb2c48aeecbc.png

I don't know if I'm thinking too much about it but I kinda feel like it's beautiful the way you guys can watch this mod being made, update by update and learn more about my characters... It just so beautiful

1 hour ago, Shop_Soy said:

I don't know if I'm thinking too much about it but I kinda feel like it's beautiful the way you guys can watch this mod being made, update by update and learn more about my characters... It just so beautiful

Yeah right