Age of History Games

47 minutes ago, Lakhal new said:

first one real good also am have questions what Lidia and mark and jack

Lydia is the daughter of Fuhrer Shop Soy, Mark and Jack are her "boyfriends"/enemies... don't ask me, it's an old idea and I kept it because it has sentimental value to me. Mark is son of Marx Heydrich and Kirby, Jack is son of Magolor Kaminski and Alex Lavoie. They all dispute for Germany's throne as every one of them as different ideas for the Reich... I know it's kinds cringe but it means a lot to me

39 minutes ago, Shop_Soy said:

Lydia is the daughter of Fuhrer Shop Soy, Mark and Jack are her "boyfriends"/enemies... don't ask me, it's an old idea and I kept it because it has sentimental value to me. Mark is son of Marx Heydrich and Kirby, Jack is son of Magolor Kaminski and Alex Lavoie. They all dispute for Germany's throne as every one of them as different ideas for the Reich... I know it's kinds cringe but it means a lot to me

Oh okay

9 hours ago, Karl Dönitz said:

I have a question, will Crimea be like in tno, the place where the navy flees the German civil war, will it be a Crimea like Twr which will try to invade several countries?

Crimea is a semi-independent state rulled by an SA (Schwarze Armee) division like in TWR however I'm not planning to make it invade other countries

44 minutes ago, Shop_Soy said:

La Crimée est un état semi-indépendant dirigé par une division SA (Schwarze Armee) comme dans TWR mais je ne prévois pas de la faire envahir d'autres pays

oh, great idea, and are you going to make designs only for germany or other countries?

1 hour ago, Shop_Soy said:

Crimea is a semi-independent state rulled by an SA (Schwarze Armee) division like in TWR however I'm not planning to make it invade other countries

hmmm okay development map you German civil war carma

2 hours ago, Shop_Soy said:

hmmm okay development map you German civil war carma this map looks like German civil war Shop Soy: Der Kalter Krieg  map Crimea after dead shop soy 

Screenshot_20210813-210531.png

22 minutes ago, Lakhal new said:

hmmm okay development map you German civil war carma this map looks like German civil war Shop Soy: Der Kalter Krieg  map Crimea after dead shop soy 

Screenshot_20210813-210531.png

Speer mean Mark bormann mean Goering mean Lydia

3 hours ago, Karl Dönitz said:

oh, great idea, and are you going to make designs only for germany or other countries?

I've made around 150 custom civilizations only for this mod, the main events will happen in Europe, Russia, the US and Northern Africa. There will be some minor events in India and Japan. I've made more then 100 flags not only for Germany but also the Russian warlords, some Italian and Spanish puppets in Algeria and much more. But there's still much yet to be done... luckaly I'm determined to release a demo in less then a month

1 hour ago, Lakhal new said:

Speer mean Mark bormann mean Goering mean Lydia

An interesting idea but Crimea is not a direct part of Germany therefore it wouldn't be divided like that unless an civil war broke up in it. But I still appreciate your idea thank you 🙂 

10 hours ago, Shop_Soy said:

J'ai créé environ 150 civilisations personnalisées uniquement pour ce mod, les principaux événements se dérouleront en Europe, en Russie, aux États-Unis et en Afrique du Nord. Il y aura quelques événements mineurs en Inde et au Japon. J'ai fait plus de 100 drapeaux non seulement pour l'Allemagne mais aussi pour les seigneurs de guerre russes, quelques marionnettes italiennes et espagnoles en Algérie et bien plus encore. Mais il reste encore beaucoup à faire... heureusement, je suis déterminé à sortir une démo dans moins d'un mois

Oh ! that's good, you did a great job! I can't wait to see the mod

13 hours ago, Shop_Soy said:

I've made around 150 custom civilizations only for this mod, the main events will happen in Europe, Russia, the US and Northern Africa. There will be some minor events in India and Japan. I've made more then 100 flags not only for Germany but also the Russian warlords, some Italian and Spanish puppets in Algeria and much more. But there's still much yet to be done... luckaly I'm determined to release a demo in less then a month

Beautiful

23 minutes ago, Perkaza R. Dani said:

How about leader change?

About that... I have no idea if there's any mod that is able to change leaders through events and I don't know programming to do it myself so instead I'll be using the same technique as @Aryan in his The New Order mod wich is: Releasing a vassal and playing as him, then making the vassal annex the whole country and forming said country through events. Everything I know about events came from me looking at Aryan's mod so shoutout to @Aryan once again