Age of History Games

1 minute ago, Shop_Soy said:

I started to work on the Introductive events for some countries, here's the ones i've made so far

595313529_DKKGerIntro.png.db7d4b800e82967a4841ea329f3a275e.png 1159228272_DKKBurgIntro.png.659aa0cb8192a06ed1cb28028f1b9430.png 1664189566_DKKUSIntro.png.a7385033cc120eb68e6dcaa2ab3ded8b.png 588830246_DKKItaIntro.png.b9586b3c51a31da4796ebe2158be12f4.png

PS: "Vive el Duce" was altered to "Viva Il Duce"

this why usa collapse just after ww2 usa economy go collapse so Playing happen this 2 event bad usa usa collapse after this 2 bad event 

1664189566_DKKUSIntro.png.a7385033cc120eb68e6dcaa2ab3ded8b.png

Edited by Lakhal new

2 minutes ago, Lakhal new said:

oh yes good idea wiki fandom community Shop Soy: Der Kalter Krieg mod? also history county's world Shop Soy: Der Kalter Krieg world  story Characters

I still still don't know how to use fandom but that's defenetly something I would like to do in the future. But if you want to learn more about the characters you can visit my Instagram account, I have information on some of them there and I plan to post some more in the future. My account name is number_bitch_13 ... Yeah I know it sounds like advertising but it's really the only way at the moment to learn a bit more about the characters.

1 hour ago, Shop_Soy said:

I still still don't know how to use fandom but that's defenetly something I would like to do in the future. But if you want to learn more about the characters you can visit my Instagram account, I have information on some of them there and I plan to post some more in the future. My account name is number_bitch_13 ... Yeah I know it sounds like advertising but it's really the only way at the moment to learn a bit more about the characters.

Okay

5 hours ago, Shop_Soy said:

About that... I have no idea if there's any mod that is able to change leaders through events and I don't know programming to do it myself so instead I'll be using the same technique as @Aryan in his The New Order mod wich is: Releasing a vassal and playing as him, then making the vassal annex the whole country and forming said country through events. Everything I know about events came from me looking at Aryan's mod so shoutout to @Aryan once again

Ah okay

3 hours ago, Lakhal new said:

also development map Usa map this map after collapse united states of America  

Screenshot_20210814-215559.png

Yeah very good! However Alaska is occupied by Canada. I see you also use Mapchart hehe

28 minutes ago, Karl Dönitz said:

I have a question, if the French state works with the United States, will Free France try to liberate France?

That's a good question! The French State and Free France are enemies, both claim mainland France and it's colonies. The French State controls Mainland France and the Sahara, Free France controls all the other colonies. The United States is allied to Free France but uses the French State as a way to infiltrate Germany's business. The US doens't care wich France unifies, the US only cares about destroying the German Sphere... Free France being allied to the US is forced to be at peace with the French State but that doesn't mean they are good allies. In case the French State collapses, Free France will try to take as much territores as it can.

How is the French State an ally of US? How did the Germans let that happen? Well Shop Soy gave the leadership of occupied France to one of his generals not knowing she was an French Spy working for the United States. As the years went by and the French State started to become the Shadow State of Europe, a bit like Burgundy in The New Order, Shop Soy and Thirteen started to trust less and less in France, even kicking it from the Alliance. Thirteen demanded an occupation of France in the Franco-Burgundian border to prevent future attacks from the Vichy Army, to wich Shop Soy consented.

After the Shop Soy's death and the collapse of the German Sphere, Thirteen invaded the French State as punishment for a possible betrayal. Burgundy annexed most of the occupied zone, giving Savoy to Italy and creating the Republic of Brittany. French Sahara collapsed and Algeria got divided between Italy and Spain like in The New Order.

On 7/2/2021 at 1:08 AM, Shop_Soy said:

Welcome to Shop Soy: Der Kalter Krieg's official page. SS:DKK is yet another WW2 Axis Victory scenario but with a twist: It's my story, with my characters and my lore. This scenario is heavily inspired in The New Order and Thousand Week Reich mods for HoI4 and was made only for fun, I don't condone noir support any extreme ideologies presented in this mod (With the exception of one: Nationalism).

Content:

-Slightly improved UI
-A few new ideologies
-Tons of new leaders and civilizations
-Lots of events
-And more (that I'm too lazy to remember)

Heil Shop Soy!

default.png.6f9cc9cfb146c48845fb4aa08bc80efc.png

847182177_DKK1.thumb.png.3c6f6d2c9ebfb008f70dba40d2dc75d6.png

469379035_DKK2.thumb.png.17de831d8042b730207ecd5d9bac42db.png

1496769241_DKK3.thumb.png.9b4c83d906a56074db71a0cad02ff86a.png

1163447646_DKK4.thumb.png.ff72ac55c4b378d259126c31d8a39aad.png

Выглядит очень прекрасно

3 hours ago, Karl Dönitz said:

Romania will invade hungary for Transylvania when Shop soy die ?

Yes! There will be an Hungaro-Romanian war over Transylvania. Romania will most likely win and annex Norhtern Transylvania.