Age of History Games

1 minute ago, Shop_Soy said:

I started to work on the Introductive events for some countries, here's the ones i've made so far

595313529_DKKGerIntro.png.db7d4b800e82967a4841ea329f3a275e.png 1159228272_DKKBurgIntro.png.659aa0cb8192a06ed1cb28028f1b9430.png 1664189566_DKKUSIntro.png.a7385033cc120eb68e6dcaa2ab3ded8b.png 588830246_DKKItaIntro.png.b9586b3c51a31da4796ebe2158be12f4.png

PS: "Vive el Duce" was altered to "Viva Il Duce"

Posted (edited)

this why usa collapse just after ww2 usa economy go collapse so Playing happen this 2 event bad usa usa collapse after this 2 bad event 

1664189566_DKKUSIntro.png.a7385033cc120eb68e6dcaa2ab3ded8b.png

Edited by Lakhal new

2 minutes ago, Lakhal new said:

oh yes good idea wiki fandom community Shop Soy: Der Kalter Krieg mod? also history county's world Shop Soy: Der Kalter Krieg world  story Characters

I still still don't know how to use fandom but that's defenetly something I would like to do in the future. But if you want to learn more about the characters you can visit my Instagram account, I have information on some of them there and I plan to post some more in the future. My account name is number_bitch_13 ... Yeah I know it sounds like advertising but it's really the only way at the moment to learn a bit more about the characters.

1 hour ago, Shop_Soy said:

I still still don't know how to use fandom but that's defenetly something I would like to do in the future. But if you want to learn more about the characters you can visit my Instagram account, I have information on some of them there and I plan to post some more in the future. My account name is number_bitch_13 ... Yeah I know it sounds like advertising but it's really the only way at the moment to learn a bit more about the characters.

Okay

5 hours ago, Shop_Soy said:

About that... I have no idea if there's any mod that is able to change leaders through events and I don't know programming to do it myself so instead I'll be using the same technique as @Aryan in his The New Order mod wich is: Releasing a vassal and playing as him, then making the vassal annex the whole country and forming said country through events. Everything I know about events came from me looking at Aryan's mod so shoutout to @Aryan once again

Ah okay

3 hours ago, Lakhal new said:

also development map Usa map this map after collapse united states of America  

Screenshot_20210814-215559.png

Yeah very good! However Alaska is occupied by Canada. I see you also use Mapchart hehe

28 minutes ago, Karl Dönitz said:

I have a question, if the French state works with the United States, will Free France try to liberate France?

That's a good question! The French State and Free France are enemies, both claim mainland France and it's colonies. The French State controls Mainland France and the Sahara, Free France controls all the other colonies. The United States is allied to Free France but uses the French State as a way to infiltrate Germany's business. The US doens't care wich France unifies, the US only cares about destroying the German Sphere... Free France being allied to the US is forced to be at peace with the French State but that doesn't mean they are good allies. In case the French State collapses, Free France will try to take as much territores as it can.

How is the French State an ally of US? How did the Germans let that happen? Well Shop Soy gave the leadership of occupied France to one of his generals not knowing she was an French Spy working for the United States. As the years went by and the French State started to become the Shadow State of Europe, a bit like Burgundy in The New Order, Shop Soy and Thirteen started to trust less and less in France, even kicking it from the Alliance. Thirteen demanded an occupation of France in the Franco-Burgundian border to prevent future attacks from the Vichy Army, to wich Shop Soy consented.

After the Shop Soy's death and the collapse of the German Sphere, Thirteen invaded the French State as punishment for a possible betrayal. Burgundy annexed most of the occupied zone, giving Savoy to Italy and creating the Republic of Brittany. French Sahara collapsed and Algeria got divided between Italy and Spain like in The New Order.

On 7/2/2021 at 1:08 AM, Shop_Soy said:

Welcome to Shop Soy: Der Kalter Krieg's official page. SS:DKK is yet another WW2 Axis Victory scenario but with a twist: It's my story, with my characters and my lore. This scenario is heavily inspired in The New Order and Thousand Week Reich mods for HoI4 and was made only for fun, I don't condone noir support any extreme ideologies presented in this mod (With the exception of one: Nationalism).

Content:

-Slightly improved UI
-A few new ideologies
-Tons of new leaders and civilizations
-Lots of events
-And more (that I'm too lazy to remember)

Heil Shop Soy!

default.png.6f9cc9cfb146c48845fb4aa08bc80efc.png

847182177_DKK1.thumb.png.3c6f6d2c9ebfb008f70dba40d2dc75d6.png

469379035_DKK2.thumb.png.17de831d8042b730207ecd5d9bac42db.png

1496769241_DKK3.thumb.png.9b4c83d906a56074db71a0cad02ff86a.png

1163447646_DKK4.thumb.png.ff72ac55c4b378d259126c31d8a39aad.png

Выглядит очень прекрасно

3 hours ago, Karl Dönitz said:

Romania will invade hungary for Transylvania when Shop soy die ?

Yes! There will be an Hungaro-Romanian war over Transylvania. Romania will most likely win and annex Norhtern Transylvania.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Orhan Eren GR
      MOD STILL IN DEVELOPMENT
      Hi !
      Iam great war with 200 events scenario producer beag_5
      Me and my team took a break from modding due to a few negative situations that happened to us.
      But now we started modding for aoh2 again.
      Our first mod is Millenium-Dawn Modern Day for  Conquerors.
      Features of Millenium-Dawn Modern Day Mod :
      -So many Events With Pictures
      for now :
      2000: done
      2001: done
      2002: still in development
      2003 to 2021 : still in development
      contains 
      Research on other years continues. 
      -New Leaders With Pictures

beta download link When we finish the event of a year, we will share the download link with you from discord. If you want to test the mod early, our discord server:
      https://discord.gg/4PMk6HVn

full version release date: October 20

Producers : Beag_5, Price, Maddog and Mobile Producer Emrer Bozkurters

• By Kingpvz
      Helo thare! I started to make a map in AoH2 called alavida. Don't forget to follow and share your thoughts in the comments!
      I'll be also adding a lot of scenarios, that's a thing! Don't forget to follow to never miss an update!
      Support me on patreon please (click here)
      Join my discord server if you want news: https://bit.ly/kingpvzdiscord
      Download (PC only): https://bit.ly/ageofalavida
      PROVINCES: 2565 
      NATIONS: 94
      SCENARIOS: Test Scenario; 2021; 2013; Venostanian Civil War; Mauritovanian Civil War; 1518; Stanovia; First Alavidian War 1946; Poprattian Civil War; First Alavidian War 1647; Second Alavidian War 1979; Second Alavidian War 1981; Second Alavidian War 1985; Second Alavidian War 1987; 1969; 1919; 1933; WW1; WW2 1939; WW2 1945; 1990; Help Fakoslovakia regain it's terriories!; ok wtf
      PROVINCES DONE:

Some useless population stats (8/29/21)
      Stanovian Federation: 180.8M
      - General Stanovian State: 59.3M
      - Slavic Stanovian State: 61.4M
      - Venes: 1.2M
      - Lapytovian Stanovia: 1.1M
      - Fourthy Union: 27.3M
      - Protipalia: 1.7M
      - North Stanovia: 780k
      - Nalian Zelav Stanovia: 697k
      - East Spikc: 1.3M
      - West Spikc: 9.4M
      - North Keban: 3.2M
      - South Keban: 4.7M
      - Kespral-Towiiu: 2.3M
      - Central Towiiu: 1.9M
      - Tkebekh: 751K
      - Eastern Zi: 594k
      - Islandia: 3.2M
      Martinovia: 322.6k
      - Tromp Province: 101k
      - Southern Province: 23.7k
      - Guinea: 21.9k
      - Province of Kadiaen: 176k
      Venostan: 12.3M
      - Tzie Kakükm': 6.7M
      - Tzie Be'trkom: 1.2M
      - Piskowsze Region: 2.9M
      - Letran Bë'ge: 671k
      - Nakaii Bë'ge: 906k
      Other Countries
      - Jurovia (without Avar): 24.5M
      - Avar: 19.5M
      - Zuzanovia: 81.4M
      - Venistan: 3.7M
      - Venestan: 983k
      - Suchovia: 307k
      - Slovakoria: 672k
      - Slovakioria: 511k
      - Johanca: 21M
      - Ukrevol Kingdom: 1.1M
      - Retwonia (with Stanovian Retwonia): 2.8M
      - Zelavian Empire (without Colonies): 1.7M
      - Zelavian Empire (only Colonies): 670k
      - Scann': 2.7M
      - Mauritovania: 9.3M
      - Martinovian Kingdomen: 731k
      - Venostan Kingdom: 1.3M

#slavsunite

• By Xjento
      wanted a realistic WW3 
      want to let commies rise
      wanna a collapse of africa
      then yes this is a good scenario for you
      no android
      suggest
      event trees not for now just the map
      changed flooding  = wasteland
      Complete: 
      Scenario
      Diplomacy
      Civil wars
    • By GDKAYKY
      AGE OF WORLD WAR II:
                             LEGACY OF THE BLITZKIERG

THIS MOD INCLUDES:
      -Custom Maps =0%
      -A Great Historical Map 1920-1945=5%
      -CUSTOM UI =25%
      -AND ETC...
    • By Aryan79
      Note: none of this mods belong to me, I take all of them from VK Chanel : 
      AOC | New Time | AOH
      (you can visit this Channel by this address :https://vk.com/club204935391) 

Note 2 : all of these mods are only on android. 

Note 3 : sieg edition and sieg redux + only support Russian language, but addon+ 1.4.1 supports both English and Russian languages.

Note 4 : These mods only added codes of bloody europe 2 to already existed mods of addon+, sieg edition, sieg redux, these new mods do not have any new province.

Note 5 : combined version of sieg redux is the called sieg redux + (it is also called addon 3.0 by Russian community) 

Note 6 : sieg redux + is only in Russian language but thanks to domb (a member of Website) we have the English language version of sieg redux +, but there Wil be no city names. 

Bloody europe 2 changed the codes of the game and make the game so much better, when 1.1.3 version of the mod released, a channel in VK decided to combine the codes of bloody europe 2 with some other mods, these mods include : addon+ 1.4.1, sieg edition, sieg redux (there were also some other mods which deleted by channel, these are the only survived).

the new mechanics are : capitulation system, you can invest much more money on economy and development level (and some times you can invest all of your money on economy and development level) , when you playing on sandbox mod (or God mod) you get 99,999,999 money and 999.9 movement points, and other bloody europe 2 stuff. 

I hope you enjoy the game.

Original Combined version of bloody europe 2 with sieg edition taken from VK Chanel (Russian language): 
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ghZ6SKFxrC4OfMhBRQ5rjjdccXasjY6y/view

Original sieg redux mod (without codes) :
      https://disk.yandex.ru/d/APw5OgvR4fKhbQ

Original Combined version of bloody europe 2 with sieg redux taken from VK CHANEL (Russian language) :
       https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EhHjatpOIsOpWiwmUMsulIMvffddXG0c/view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14fB3JOUUvTkoQIUYhrp0sAGhx3ElzNtk/view?usp=drivesdk

-Russian languange only
      -english keyboard with original console commands
      -game days per turn changed to 7 days

Original Combined version of bloody europe 2 with addon+ 1.4.1 taken from VK Chanel :
       https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d2SgmmK989x25M_a_XQMAIxCcM7EYNo0/view

All the new combined mods by Trian RA (with English keyboard and cheat commands) :

--------------BIG UPDATE----------------
      PROJECT -COMBINED- ANDROID
      1. Addon+ | Addon+ 1.4.1 | ivr7
      2. Conquerors+ | Conquerors | AoCModdingTR
      3. FoW R.E+ | Fate of World Remastered Edition | AocModdingTR
      4. Gathering Storm+ | The Gathering Storm 2.0 AoCModdingTR | BaronAoC
      5. Great War+ | The Great War | The Best
      6. HoA RE+ | Hearts of AoH Remastered Edition | Simon Wilford
      7. Imperialism+ | Age of Imperialism | Italian P&C
      8. King of Dynasties+ | King of Dynasties | Krauser3ful
      9. Medieval+ | Medieval Age Scenarios | Ple2
      10. Sieg Redux+
      11. TNO+ | The New Order | Aren / Aryan
      Mega: https://mega.nz/folder/25wXHC4S#pWTSGrFaFD29oCKv3KP55Q

Game days per turn changed to 7 days to make it more playable

cheat commands for combined mods by Trian RA:
      (
      hi
      setarmy (value) / setarmy 111111
      army = +11111 Army
      money = +11111 money
      population = +11111 population
      economy = +11111 economy
      technology (value) / technology 690 = now you can cheat technology to 690 (6.9) not just 100 (1.0) but if you cheat technology to 690 diplomacy points will bug 

You can install them without delete the original mods

An important note from Trian RA : 
      note: since I am not asking permission before starting this project, i will deleted some mods if  original modders not pleased with this project.

I have to thanks the Trian RA for his great work in making new combined versions of aoh2 mods and adding English keyboard and editing cheat commands , and Domb for adding several languages into sieg redux+. 

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!