3 minutes ago, Shop_Soy said:

Oh no no, the map looks almost the same. But I changed some civilization names, colors and even added some new ones.

Remember the map showing wich nations were custom and wich one were vanilla? Well now all of the countries are custom! There are 130 civilizations in the scenario so far and I'm planing to add many more 🙂

so no new civilization but good see this mod more nice

10 hours ago, Lakhal new said:

Also supposed little democratic faction German support usa and uk

That's basically Lydia. She believes that Germany should strenghten it's relations with the other global powers to avoid wars or possible nuclear holocaust

1 hour ago, Shop_Soy said:

I can't stand light backgrounds, dark backgrounds make the colors look better and it also makes it easier to see the countries unless you make a country with a very dark color 🙂 

I get it now. Can I use background before mod release? :classic_happy:

A possible German Collapse scenario for Mark's Path... 

I'm thinking about adding a mechanic like Göring's one in The New Order for Mark, the mechanic will activate if Mark fails to keep Germany togheter. If successfully avoided, Mark will continue his normal path of conquest and millitarism. The collapse itself is based off the SS Civil War also from The New Order mod

It's just an idea for now tho

1836532389_DKKCollapsedGermany3.png.f9a422b7315860cf341b5b8b7e19e929.png

1 minute ago, Shop_Soy said:

I'm thinking about adding a mechanic like Göring's one in The New Order for Mark, the mechanic will activate if Mark fails to keep Germany togheter. If successfully avoided, Mark will continue his normal path of conquest and millitarism. The collapse itself is based off the SS Civil War also from The New Order mod

Oh my God this usa and uk victory

34 minutes ago, Lakhal new said:

Oh my God this usa and uk victory

Yeah pretty much. It could also be a Russian victory in case an fascist regime reunites russia, invades Germany and imposes anarchy there like Shop Soy did with Russia

1 hour ago, Shop_Soy said:

Un scénario possible d' effondrement allemand  pour Mark's Path... 

Je pense ajouter un mĂ©canisme comme celui de Göring dans The New Order for Mark, le mĂ©canisme s'activera si Mark ne parvient pas Ă  garder l'Allemagne unie. S'il est Ă©vitĂ© avec succĂšs, Mark poursuivra son chemin normal de conquĂȘte et de millitarisme. L'effondrement lui-mĂȘme est basĂ© sur la guerre civile SS Ă©galement du mod The New Order

C'est juste une idée pour l'instant

This is good

17 hours ago, Shop_Soy said:

Holy shi-

4 hours ago, Karl Dönitz said:

Sorry... I'm not very good in map editor ..

It's alright bro I'm not forcing anyone! Also, I understand... I too suck at Map Editor XD

2 hours ago, Shop_Soy said:

It's alright bro I'm not forcing anyone! Also, I understand... I too suck at Map Editor XD

Are you using Map editor 2? It make the process very fast

20 minutes ago, Reza Shah said:

Are you using Map editor 2? It make the process very fast

I used both 1 and 2.0... But I simply can't wrap my head around the controls. I went to the multiple posts explaining the keys and such, I even tried to look up for tutorials everywere, I tried to discover by myself as well but I simply couldn't do it.

Okay so... I've been messing around with the Map Editor and managed to make a Sudetenland province... but the problem is that I have no idea what to do now

Forget the "Edit my map"... Is there anyone who can teach me how to properly use Map Editor?